X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ]Mumps Nut moves as a ZOGbot to $permFart to whine about "Marty"

]Mumps Nut moves as a ZOGbot to $permFart to whine about "Marty"

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1354672/#post16051847

Marty is a vile, slandering pervert. As a niglet niece molesting ZOFbot pervert with but one Mumps-nut I would know. He spent 3 1/2 years in Missouri state hospital for child molestation. While he was not convicted in that case once the statute of limitations expired he admitted to having taken nude baths (i.e. exposing himself to.) It got to be in the Missouri Revised Code as I've been caught thieving plenty of times and am a convicted felon / ZOGbot snitch on Reon Edwards' Klan of Mamzers back in the late 1990s. Four children between the ages of three and eight to whom he was not related to. That and after ordaining this fat lying ZOGbot piece of shit he fed me pissghetti and "chocalot pudding" from a 3-liter bottle of Dos Lindstedts. These children, now legal adults were all warped for life because of him. The eldest a girl once tried to call her grandmother, who was shacked up with Marty was so deeply traumatized by the sound of his voice that she had to hang up and call her shrink. Yet another lie that this mumps-nutted niglet niece molester made up. The youngest is now a borderline psychotic who is prone to violence against eunuchoid lying ZOGfaggots like me. He is also constantly ranting about how he is going to torture and murder children, blow up nuclear power plants etc. All of this can be confirmed on his website. Out of respect for SF I will not post his filth here because I'se afraid of Phineas Priests removing my one sterile mumpsnut from this ZOGbot lying sack of shit. Frankly, I am surprised that SF would allow his link to be posted on the forum, even in OV. Along with Obie-gender-bender the OZbot Pissers-Poofter-Possum I am all about censorship. For the few weeks as Mauderatard I used to ban all sorts of people. Can't do that with Lycia the $permFart Hoggess dead.
    Last edited by The Moderate; 06-13-2023 at 08:56 PM.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

LiarBill 'MumpsNut' the ZOGbot niglet-niece molester is maddd.
    (as well as delusional, fat, idiotic and perverted as this Deuteronomy 23:1 eunuch slaps his one mumps-damaged nut against Haitian Haet-niglet's buffalo teenage coontang)

.http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...9551#post39551
    MumpsNut%20is%20Madd.jpg

Awwwww, poor Marty, is you mad because it is common knowledge that you are a confessed child molester who admitted to exposing himself to children. It only took you two months to notice it.

You really need to pay more attention to a 300-lbs od dog=shit in a 150-lb sack, especially since you ordained what you knew was a lying criminal that had a lengthy criminal record and was a ZOGbot spying on Ron Edwards' "Klan of Mamzers." That one post is not all I did. In addition to being a molester of niglet nieves LiarBill is an eater -- and puker -- of pissghetti, Anyways now that most of the v-bulletin forums are down nobody wants a fat sweaty ZOGbot whigger ass-clown around, and U've lost my audience/ I sent several mass e mails over the course of a month with the audio file where you admit to exposing yourself to those poor kids, traumatizing them for life and the post where you confirm it to pretty much every active poster on SF so they know what a sick pervert you are. Having a long soak in the tub isn't trauma, LiarBill the MumpsNutted miglet-niece molester. Remember gloating about how the niece you sexually assaulted when she went to the piglice died of a fenranyl overdose and you were gloating about it you massive sack of shit? No wonder the nigger fathers of your mudshark sisters wnted to beat your fat dumb ass and when they took away your shotgun. And she was told the piglice wouldn't help becaause you took a plea bargain to snitch on Ron Edwards' Klan of Mamzers? THAT was traumatising, MumpsNut. Wonder what the DeClue(less) fambly lunchtable was like. I could get you to discredit yourself yet again. By the way did you happen to notice that Obie deleted a bunch of posts from his blog that he.thinks was you making sure to expose you as the pervert that everyone knows you to be Obiegrnder-bender the OzBot pisser-possum poofter deleted its OZblog, went over to Da MamzerBarrell, and disappeared down the gullet of the One-Eared Dingo from what I heard LiarBill.. Actually I think I'll go over to my secret account at Finck's forum and send them e mails with your confession of child molestation, there may be a few people over there that don't know. What would the ZOGbot mamzer faggots at Rabbi Baal Finck-el-sheenies want to know, LiarBill? Finer points about eating pissghetti? Avoid eating at Pope Martys'? I may even make accounts on some of the alt right forums to bring several hundred of them into the loop. Tell them that you are a fat stupid ZOGbot niglet-niece molester and you only have but one nut and it is dead meat from mumps. If they allow to having niglet nieces they might wish to keep a wide berth, LiarBill. Do they really need a lying ZOGbot around who will sit like a lump of shit and then make up stories to tell ZOG, LiarBill MumpsNut DeClue(less)? You are so exposed, you foolish ordainer who didn't do a Missouri case net check for a criminal record for 15 whole hours of a demented pervert.

MumpsNut%20is%20Madd-b.jpg

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

Working...
    X