X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Marty's Tewwowist Pwots

Mad Marty's Tewwowist Pwots

Call me a sort of Low-Rent Dave Hall!!!

I just joined today, I am happy to be here.

The other day I was enjoying my niglet-niece's little water-buffalo 'taint' (It ain't her little water-buffalo pussy but it ain't quite past the sphincter-void either) when all of a sudden I realized what would happen if these Dual-Seedline Christian Identity maniacs cum to power and how it might affect me. Why, there wouldn't be no more 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, mumps-nutted, alleged niglet-niece molesting baal-priests of Cybele trying to work off felony coonvictions by snitching on CI Klans like a sort of low-rent Dave Hall. Even worse, no more niglet nieces and their little big . . . . well, you know, and worst of all, NO MORE SHENIQUA OR SHENIQUA'S TAINT!!!

I don't want to live in such a world, [d]ruled by the likes of Pope Mad Marty and His 10,000 Warlord Maniacs!!!

So, I'm gonna beg and beg and beg and sooner or later Pope Mad Marty will ordain me and make me a 'Pastor.' Then I'll be able to claim that all manner of delusional shit I dig out of my fat ass, well, because I no longer can even reach my fat ass in order to wipe any more than I can see my 4" ladystick, that the St. Louis Special Agent In Charge (SAIC) Goldnigger and my niglet nieces dig out for me.

Ah'ms a secret DSCI baal-squirrel on a Mission From D-g!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 07-11-2011, 07:30 PM.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
    http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Working...
X