• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bryan Reo v. Martin Lindstedt 21-cv-01809-PAG

Bryan Reo v. Martin Lindstedt 21-cv-01809-PAG
    dddddddddddddddd
    ___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.
    Stay away from Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
    Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Bryan Reo v. Martin Lindstedt 21-cv-01809-PAG

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...5608#post35608

Pastor Martin Lindstedt's FRCivP Rule 12 Motion to Dismiss or Grant Extra Time to Answer & Counter-Claim and Putting Court on Notice Not Ready for Case Management Conference Call on 28 Jan. 2022:

http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/ReovPML...12_14Jan22.pdf

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-25-2022, 10:35 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Ol' Niggerlips suggests a Coonference Time for its latest lawsuit

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
      [INDENT]
      to: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
      date: Jan 21, 2022, 11:08 AM
      subject: 1:21-cv-01809-PAG
      mailed-by: reolaw.org

Sir,

We are required to do a Rule 26f conference and prepare and submit a report of the parties meeting.

What is your availability in the next 5 days?

I would like to do the Rule 26f the 24th, 25th, or 26th of January to allow sufficient time for mutual approval and submission.

Sincerely,

Bryan Reo

Bryan Anthony Reo (#0097470)
      REO LAW LLC
      P.O. Box 5100
      Mentor, Ohio 44061

(Business): (216) 505-0811
      (Personal): (440) 313-5893

Admissions- Ohio Courts and Agencies [#0097470], Michigan Courts and Agencies [#P84119], N.D. Ohio, S.D. Ohio, E.D. Michigan, W.D. Michigan, 3rd Circuit, 6th Circuit, Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces (#37033), United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals (AFCCA), and United States Navy-Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals (NMCCA).

[COLOR=#222222][FONT=Arial][FONT=Times New Roman]This electronic mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited, and interception of the same is a federal criminal offense per 18 U.S.C.
      ___666___666___666___

This profile of a limited-purpose public figure Attorney Bryan Reo is definitely NOT authorized by Bryan Reo, but is meant to keep the public informed as to what this delusional deranged Satanic Mongrel Abomination is up to in pretending to be a genuine White Supremacist.

Under NO Circumstances is anyone who hears my voice to [edit 26June21] have anything to do with Bryan Reo or anyone who will have anything to do with Bryan Reo.

Hail Victory !!!
      Pastor Martin Lindstedt, Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

Let's Do A Coonference, Ol' Niggerlips, cum-cum, cum-cum !!!

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...5634#post35634
        to: Bryan Reo <reo@reolaw.org>,
        pastorlindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
        cc: Bristow Law <BristowLaw@gmail.com>,
        Brett Klimkowsky <brett1066@gmail.com>,
        Robert Thomas Konrad <rob@xtremejustice.com>
        date: Jan 21, 2022, 10:09 PM
        subject: Re: 1:21-cv-01809-PAG

Well, I already mailed in a F.R.Civ.P Rule 12 Motion for the Chief Judge Gaughan to dismiss this latest bogus case, along with asking for an additional 30 days from her ruling on this Rule 12 "lack of jurisdiction" Motion if she denies it (I looked at the service form and it said I could do a Rule 12 motion instead of an answer) back on Saturday but suspect that it probably didn't get sent to Springfield regional sorting center until after the MLK 'holiday'. Due to all this antifa ZOGbot domestic terrorism/tyranny civil lawfare that you have promised -- Remember "Prey for Muh Suckcess" of 24 Aug. 2014 back on Baal Finck's Christogenea forum -- you got me penniless and desolate, so much so that I can only afford to drive to the Neosho soup kitchen once every two weeks, so I was unable to mail it off there where the mail goes out in the mornings as well. In fact, you got me eating canned meat from 2009 that I stored in one of my junk houses. A frozen chicken from Oct. 2009 is barely edible and requires lots of BBQ sauce. My sister is terrorized that she is going to lose everything she got thanks to you and Attorney Konrad and she refuses to talk to me or accept my calls since Sept. 27, 2021 which is around the time you sent out an extortion settlement offer four days after you filed this latest federal lawsuit Reo v. Lindstedt 21-cv-1809. She did text me out of the blue on Christmas Day and my 64th Birthday, but otherwise refuses to speak to me although I still am living in the trailer with a ramp that she bought for Roxie. The small propane stove doesn't work so for the last two nights it has been an efficient 35 degrees at night.

So I mailed off to the federal court and yourself a copy of my five-page Rule 12 Motion. I can't afford certified mail so I sent a truncated copy for the clerk to file-stamp and return to myself in the provided envelope. I called the court around 3pm your time and found out that they hadn't received the Rule 12 Motion and that the mail had already run and about the other cases. I've had to refrain from using PACER because over $30 per quarter it costs me. I mailed off a copy of this Rule 12 Motion to you along with the Motion sent to the Court in the mailbox. You got the "Negro Heritage" stamp for obvious reasons which I like to use when I send you a copy, it'll probably arrive in your PO Box 5100 on Saturday or Monday. When I have to mail you something I don't like to e-mail you because you having Electronic filing means that you are well within the OODA-loop and can run circles around me because of your Satanic System advantages.

When I mailed off the Rule 12 Motion Saturday, I was going to ask Tuesday the u$ jewpreme kort clerk when I should file a Petitioner Brief in Martin Lindstedt & Aryan Nations v. Bryan Reo Docket 21-6219 case but I got in the mail Tuesday Oct. 18th the news "Sooprize, Sueprize, Souprize, Goomer's Pile" that the jewpreme kort denied my petition as expected.

Due to the 25+ cases in the federal and state courts of Ohio, South Dakota and Missouri since April 2014 and you racking up millions in ZOGbux from your never-ending antifa and state-sponsored civil-lawfare domestic terrorism means simply that there can be no Peace with you Spawn of Satan and this Satanic regime's officers of their Satanic courts.

Since I follow Biblical law this means that Satanic regimes and the People who serves them must be exterminated. Note that I have not directly threatened yourself and your family or your fellow antifa lawyers and their families, indeed I have instead put all such under my Writ of Protection which I rescinded this past June 2021. TraitorGlenn Miller croaked off this year in prison but the Order survivors refused to countenance dealing with snitches and traitors by destroying the ZOGbot's entire family, a position that I disagreed with.

I imagine that those whose families are irradiated in NorthEastern Ohio or flushed in South Dakota will not be full of Christian forgiveness for the families of the ZOGbots who brought them to destruction but this is what it is. As it is you and the rest of the ZOGbots have always thought that you would get what you deserve for starting a 2d Civil War -- and then losing it.

My forum was down from 28 Oct to 29 Dec. 2021 because the 12 year old software wouldn't work with the post 5.2 PHP but it is up now. A copy of this e-mail shall be posted.on my upgraded forum.

I think that the Motion shall delivered by Monday. This Rule 12 Motion shall have to be ruled upon and I'm of course going to counter-sue everyone and thus need 30 days to Answer & Counter-claim. However, if you want to have a conference, how about 2pm CST / 3pm EST on Wednesday Jan 26th and you call Roxie's phone I've kept up at 417-472-6901.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
        Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-25-2022, 10:43 PM.

Comment

ddddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

dddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Comment

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                ___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

20 February 2022:

Change Judge

Comment

11 March 2022:

Coonference Cancelled

Comment

21 March 2022:

Doc 9 CMF

Comment

30 March 2022:

Bryan Reo lies
                        ___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

5 April 2022:

ssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo Esquirrel kvetches itz tail of woe, cum-cum, cum-cum!!

Life is tough. Itz even tougher when you are a crazed delusional mamzer faggot ZOGbot.

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...5995#post35995

___666___666___666___

Hail Victory !!!

Comment

Judge Brennan gets a Magistrate Judge to take over the case at the Case Management Coonference.

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...5996#post35996

Comment

Working...
                              X