• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let Teachers Teach available as a free download today and tomorrow

Let Teachers Teach available as a free download today and tomorrow

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2013/...e-as-free.html
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8602#post8602

My new book Let Teachers Teach, a collection of some of my essays on education is available today and tomorrow (Tuesday, May 28, and Wednesday, May 29, as a free Amazon Kindle download.

Along with the essays are updates, additional commentary and a newly-written introduction bemoaning the fact that I got caught by the School Administration and am about to get fired for disobedience to Board of Education policies and stalking minor students after school hours without the knowledge or permission of parents and school administration.

The book includes the following essays:

1. Violence, Statistics, and American Education - This one, written just after Sandy Hook, is the one that is being used against me by the joplin School District because I posted a link to my book No Child Left Alive from it when I copied and pasted it onto Room 210 Discussion. I get to do whatever I please, school district rules be fucked.

2. The Writers' Wall of Fame - A more personal essay, this one describes the Writers' Wall oF Fame I use to reward my students for excellent work and some memories of it. Also, not being as creative of an author as I am a liar, how I use these documents from my favored little gaywads and lesboskankettes to pad my shitty e-books.

3. The House of Bricks - One of my Joplin Tornado essays, includes the hunt for one of my eighth graders in the apartment complex behind the 15th St. Wal-Mart. Any excuse for stalking after hours.

4. Missouri's Newest Lobbyist, Michelle Rhee - My examination of the StudentsFirst organization and how its name does not go along with its views. Fucking uppity dog-eating gookess that doesn't understand her place or is suitably gratefool to us gliberal whigger butthole fags.

5. A Seventh Grader's Gift That Keeps On Giving - The effect of a New York teenager's gift to my class after the tornado. And no, it wasn't a virtual blowjob.

6. A Day of Miracles - A return to school after the tornado. Shame that the survivors weren't turned into soap or lampshades from the jewplin Tornado Holohoax.

7. Joplin's Apocalypse Now - Another tornado essay. Every day is May 22d, 2011 now. Itz moar than a Holohoax, itz a racket.

8. Returning to My Tornado-Ravaged School - My first visit to East Middle School, two days after the tornado. You voters need to build us some Taj Mahals of Ignorance as trailers are not enough.

9. Sanitizing of Huckleberry Finn - My thoughts on a new version of Mark Twain's classic that removes the N word, plus remembering my sixth and seventh grade teacher Mrs. Jean Rowe, who read the book to me and my classmates. The only acceptable use for the word "nigger."

10. Speaking for Victims of a School Shooting - Looking back at the shooting at Memorial Middle School. So many people were sympathizing with the shooter. I wrote this one for the other students. Fuck the Second Amendment and fry the little non-gaywad fucker for life.

11. The Dangers of Data-Driven Education - No wonder the people in administration have a problem with me. How dare you measure our work product.

12. The Lies They Tell About Teachers - The next few essays are all written as a response to the ongoing attacks on classroom teachers. At least us gliberal whigger butthole fag teachers.

13. The Changing Expectations of Teachers - I tell the story of a student who came by after school just to talk and I found out years later that innocuous conversation had driven thoughts of suicide out of her mind. Now, with a culture of highly scripted, micromanaged meetings disguised as "collaboration" and "professional development," I wonder if a teacher will even be available for the next young person contemplating killing himself or herself. There is no excuse for ending stalking.

14. A Teacher Witch Hunt - Wherein I get caught and prosecuted.

15. Glenn Beck and Public Education - That clown needs to be censored like I censor my blogs and I used to do at the lie-paper until I got fired.

16. Tribute to an Inspirational Teacher - Each year, until this one, I have asked my students to write essays describing an East Middle School teacher who has inspired them. The students vote on the Most Inspirational Teacher, not based on which teacher is the most popular, but on which student wrote the best paper. In this essay, I write about when this award was received by one of my favorite East colleagues, Kim Frencken, because of a paper written by one of my favorite former students, Taryn Parker. I had them lil' gaywads jumping through hoops.

17. To Sir With Love Revisited - Usually every year, again not this one, I show the Sidney Poitier movie To Sir With Love. Don't you just love it where that nigger had them lil' whiggresses' panties wettt? Almost enough to make me wish I was a nigger and heterosexual. In this essay, I talk about the difficulties his character, teacher Mark Thackeray, would have with today's soulless data-driven education.

18. Remembering Ryan Baker - One of the most difficult essays I have ever written. This is a tribute to one of my Diamond students after he committed suicide. Itz rough being 'different' here in homophobic fly-over cuntree.

19. There Is No Crisis In Public Education - I make the case for public education, giving us teachers more money, power, and absolutely no accountability. That and letting us stalk the lil gaywads after class hours without the knowledge or permission of the parents and school administration. Cum-cum, cum-cum.

20. Tribute to a Middle School Principal - The essay I wrote after former East Middle School Principal Ron Mitchell was forced out. He let me run wild.

21. A Warning to Young People: Don't Become a Teacher - Ironically, I wrote this one the day before I was removed from East by a police officer in front of my students and it was published on Huffington Post the next day. Thankfully I have a band. Maybe we can make a remake of Willie Nelson's song: Mammas Don't Let jewr Babies Grow Up 2 B Gliberal Whigger Butthole Fags.

22. Mr. President, My Students Deserve Better - After the State of the Union Address, I expressed my disagreement with the stupid uppity nigger Kenyan secret-raghead president over this goals for education. Funny how the essay hasn't differed from the Dumbya Administration, though.

23. When Technology Isn't the Answer - What happens when the lights go out? Or when your personal butthole vibrator runs out of juice? This essay was based on an experience that occurred this year while my students were working on their third quarter research project.

24. Students First Report Cards to Fail to Mention, Crime, Poverty - According to this organization, the only thing that has an affect on education is teachers. Strangely, their report card also grades states down if they actually have pensions for teachers. Whitey needs to feed the Niglets moar.

25. No Guns for This Teacher - Written after Sandy Hook when arming teachers was the fad. I have a Constipational right to a public school teaching job but you don't have a Constipational or Bill of Goods right to keep and bare arms.

26. An Argument for Teacher Tenure - I would think my own case would be a convincing argument for teacher tenure. I got my hearing but I shouldn't even have been tried.

27. It's Not Bad Teachers; It's the Economy, Stupid - My thoughts on how the state of the economy affects education. Not only your children, but all of your money belongs to us public trough bottom-feeders.

28. Teachers Do Not Have to be Political Eunuchs When We Have Teachers Unions To Act As Our Dildos - Teachers can reveal how they think about issues without forcing students to follow those beliefs. Regrettably none of today's Hitler Youth bother to take my class so I can flunk them.

29. Message to a First-Year Teacher - I wrote this after seeing on Facebook how my former Diamond student Stephanie Taylor was preparing for her first year at Carl Junction. It offers advice for any young teacher. Stalk early, stalk often -- but cover your tracks.

30. Pray for Those Godless Public School Teachers - An argument against those who claim we are pushing secular humanism when we are actually pushing gliberal whigger butthole faggism. How do you think we exist without recruiting young chickens?

31. It's Time to Use Test Scores to Determine Teacher Pay - If you can't tell, I was being sarcastic. Where does anyone get the notion that teachers should be tested like mere students?

32. My New Pacemaker - A personal essay, about my missing class and MAP tests to have my pacemaker implanted last year. Maybe I should have stayed on the sheep farm around Newtonia with Cousin Swillis, but how can you keep the gliberal whigger butthole fag on the sheep farm once itz seen gay jewplin and McClellan Park?

33. The Crisis in American Education is a Myth Cum-cum, cum-cum.

34. A New Hope High School for Joplin - This one was written after the bond issue passed thanks to the gullibility of the whigger parents and vote fraud.

35. Saying Goodbye to the Forgotten School - My final trip to the old South MIddle School before it was torn down after the tornado. Luckily the toilet was still intact and so I got a final beat-off.

36. I'll Miss Arne Duncan's Visit; We're Testing That Day - We were giving the Acuity practice tests when Secretary of Education Arne Duncan came to Joplin. And I'm still aggrieved at having to be tested too.

37. My Students Don't Remember 9-11 And some of the little gaywads think that the jews did it.

38. All Public Schools Left Behind Not just them schools full of niggers in KC and St. Louis or beaners in Monett. All skrules, even those with whiggers in them because we teachers can't just jack off.

39. Finding Hi in My Joplin Classroom - One of my favorite stories from the Turner Report and 5:41, about a student's gift to me. Getting them lil' gaywads to write my idiot books for me.

40. Tornado Ends School Year for Most Inspirational Teacher - An essay about former EMS reading teacher Andrea Thomas, who should still be teaching there, unless she got caught stalking after hours.

41. Gutless Media Has Failed American Schools - The media's poor coverage of education has allowed this ridiculous "reform" momvent to flourish. Shame I was fired from my jewspaper job. Then I could cover for other gliberal whigger butthole fags like myself.

42. Kick Me, I'm a Public Schoolteacher - But I'd prefer to give out and get a blowjob.

43. Teaching to the Test - More pissing and moaning.

44. The Failure of American Teachers (my first Huffington Post blog) - Having to go to the District of Corruption and Congoids and jew yawk for some gliberal whigger butthole fag loving.

Posted by Randy at 9:21 AM Thursday May 28, 2013

___666___666___666___

The Turner Diaries RULES, The Turner Report drools

Comment

• School discipline and the writing of No Child Left Alive

School discipline and the writing of No Child Left Alive

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2013/...ing-of-no.html
      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8634#post8634

When my attorney cross-examined me (in school termination hearings, the prosecution is allowed to call you as its witness), May 23, I talked about the reasons I wrote No Child Left Alive, the book which is at the center of the Joplin Schools administration's attempt to fire me.

As far as I can tell, not one media outlet picked up on this- yet it is one of the most important things that was brought up during the hearing.

I started writing No Child Left Alive following the administration's successful effort to push former South and East Middle School Principal Ron Mitchell out of a job. After a few weeks, I put it aside, until an incident that happened in the fall of 2011.

During a fifth hour fire drill at East Middle School, I was taking roll when I noticed two students, two of the biggest boys in my class, horsing around, throwing punches at each other. At least, I thought they were horsing around. When I stepped forward to stop the nonsense, I quickly learned that this was not horseplay. The two were really going at it. One of the young men, who probably had at least 70 pounds on me, gave me a hard shove, nearly knocking me over.

Again, I tried to stop the fight and he gave me another hard shove, knocking me to the ground. Coach Tim Spiers, who was on the East Middle School faculty at the time, was able to get the young boy to an administrator. Spiers told me, "That young man is not going to be back in this school."

Knowing what I thought I knew about the lack of tolerance that is shown, and rightfully so, to students who attack teachers, I thought Spiers was right.

It did not take me too long to discover that things had changed, and not for the better. A few moments after we returned to the building, the assistant principal came up to me, before I even had a chance to go back into my room and asked, "Do you really want to hurt this young man's education?" He did not appear to be comfortable asking me the question and I have always believed he was sent to my room to ask it.

How do you answer a question like that? "Yes, I want to hurt his education," or "No, I will apologize to him."

I simply answered, "No."

That was the end of the conversation.

After class resumed, the principal announced over the intercom that teachers should read the message in their e-mails, something which is done any time that something needs to be spread quickly across the school without students knowing it.

When I opened my e-mail, I was stunned to see the announcement, "Contrary to rumor, Mr. Turner was not assaulted today."

This fire drill took place during the middle of the week. The student who assaulted me was placed in ISS (in-school suspension) and returned to my classroom the following week. He never gave me another problem the rest of the year.

I never wished this young man ill. It never was about him. To me, the inaction on the part of administrators sent two, equally disturbing, messages. To students, it said nothing serious will happen to you if you attack a teacher. To teachers, it sent the message that we were targets and nothing was going to be done about it.

At that point, I resumed writing No Child Left Alive and did not stop writing until it was done.

Many of the things I wrote about were based on stories that have been told to me by teachers, some from Joplin High School, some from teachers across the country with whom I have been communicating since I began writing about educational issues.

The Joplin Schools, as well as schools across the country, are steeped in a new administrative culture, that says if you control the message, you control the problem. If people are not told of the problems that exist in our schools then those problems do not exist.

That culture is explored in my book which deals with excesses that can take place in efforts to keep students in school to improve the graduation rate, including playing games with grades and attendance statistics, the fear that teachers have once they discover they are being encouraged to not write referrals for students no matter how egregious their transgressions may be, and the idea that a slick public relations machine can make any new program sound like a gift from heaven.

As he testified at my hearing May 23, Superintendent C. J. Huff said he saw nothing in my book that had anything to offer about education. All he was worried about was that I had "dangled" it in front of unsuspecting students, which was the new argument administration made about my "crimes." Since they could not find any student who had read the book (not one student nor one parent testified at the hearing that anyone had read the book), now it was no longer that I had assigned this book to "download and discuss," it was the possibility that someone had accidentally reached a website that I had not used in class for more than two and a half years (and even then it was only for a few weeks during a 20-minute class called Encore when I used it to prepare for standardized testing), then clicked on a link I had placed there, and then read the book. And even then, I had copied and pasted my story, which was primarily about the murders at Sandy Hook and the way that schools misuse discipline statistics, on a Sunday. The free download was available for only two days, Sunday and Monday. That week was the week before Christmas break. On Monday, my students did some work to prepare for the third quarter civil rights research project. High school students spoke to my classes about the project on Tuesday and on Wednesday, a half-day, some of the same high school students and some others spoke to my class about various topics having to do with what they will face when they go to Joplin High School.

And since I did not assign any homework over the Christmas break, and we began the civil rights project immediately after we returned from vacation, just when would we download and discuss the book?

It's no wonder they dropped their initial contention. It made no sense from the beginning. As for "dangling" it in front of students, all administration ever had to do was tell me that I had put that on Room 210 Discussion and it would have been removed immediately.

At the hearing, I was asked why I did not immediately remove it after my four-minute interrogation by H. R. Director Tina Smith. I said I was concerned that people might think I was admitting that I had done something wrong and it could harm my case.

The administration's attorney acted as if this was some "ah-ha" moment and that she had caught me in a character flaw. "So you put your needs in front of the needs of your students?" She kept hammering and hammering on this, and in a sense, I did...if you really believe that there were hundreds of students who downloaded the book. As far as I can determine, no one did.

After my "interrogation," in which I was not allowed to explain any of these things, I had no idea what was going to happen. I did not know what to do. It is easy for the administration's attorney to criticize me for not shutting down Room 210 Discussion immediately. I hope she is never put in a situation where she does not know where to turn and is expected to make all of the right choices.

It was apparent after my hearing that any of the problems that came up as a result of either No Child Left Alive or Scars from the Tornado could have been settled the day of my interrogation, but allowing me to address those concerns was never a part of the plan.

Tina Smith tried to explain that during her testimony by saying that she changed her plan because she knew I was recording the interrogation. After that, she says, she decided just to stick with the questions she had on her list. Pardon me if I am skeptical about that story. If I were in her position and were certain I was being recorded, I would have been intelligent enough to have offered time for an explanation, if nothing else, just to create the illusion of being fair.

It sounded to me like it was just an attempt to explain her decision to try to ruin a man's career on the basis of a four-minute question-and-answer session, which spent little time allowing me to answer.

I heard five members of administration attempt to destroy my reputation. Those parts were included in the news accounts and should have been. If people are willing to do whatever they can to destroy a hard-earned reputation with a thin fabric of innuendo, then the public has the right to know these are the people who are directing their children's education. These are the people who have been charged with making sure our children become fine upstanding members of society- not just fodder for our business partners, but people who contribute to making this a better world.

We learned on Thursday, May 23, that if a teacher writes a book with adult content and it cannot be proven that any child has read it, that our administrators have no problem with reporting him to Family Services, the Joplin Police Department, the Jasper County Sheriff's Department, the Jasper County Prosecuting Attorney's office and the U. S. Attorney's office.

The day before the hearing, as my lawyer and I were meeting with our witnesses, the husband of a parent who testified on my behalf asked what I thought was an excellent question. "Is this all there is or is there something else we are going to find out tomorrow?"

I answered him honestly, "That's all there is."

I can understand that question. That was another part of smearing my reputation, really the only "dangling" that was done. Administration allowed the idea to persist that there was something more and when there was nothing more, something had to be created- either the types of slander that two of the administration witnesses tried unsuccessfully to sell or the idea that C. J. Huff promoted with the "How are you going to feel if you let this man continue to teach and something else happens a few years from now?"

Huff had alluded during a speech to the East Middle School faculty a few weeks ago that he would have his side on May 23, indicating that there was more to be revealed than what I had written about on this blog.

There never was anything more, just the hint that something might happen in the future.

And meanwhile, while all of the attention has been paid to me and to my book, the problems that caused that book to be written in the first place, are in danger of remaining unaddressed.

That would be a crime for our teachers, students, and everyone in the Joplin R-8 School District.

Posted by Randy at 10:05 AM Sunday, June 2, 2013

___666___666___666___

Comment

• George Schramm, guest columnist: 'Inference' an assault on teacher's character

George Schramm, guest columnist: 'Inference' an assault on teacher's character

By George Schramm
        Special to The Globe
        June 3, 2013

http://www.joplinglobe.com/editorial...hers-character
        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8641#post8641

CARTHAGE, Mo. — When first presented to me, what is being done to Joplin educator Randy Turner was called a “crime.” While this is a figure of speech, it is very likely that an actual crime has been committed against him.

A Joplin Globe story (May 23) quoted Superintendent C.J. Huff’s defamatory statements against Mr. Turner. When average newspaper readers see that the superintendent of schools was struggling to sleep and “holding back tears” over the thought of “victims” of Mr. Turner, they lose all faith in the accused.

The article covering a personnel hearing quotes Dr. Huff, who tells the board that he is the father of a 13-year-old girl.

The Joplin School District’s director of information technology testified that Turner tagged more girls on Facebook than guys — an action she calls “odd.” I say that if we are to look at one teacher’s Facebook tags, why are we not scrutinizing every other employees’ tags in that district for “odd” behavior?

Another further defamatory statement was made by Tina Smith, the district’s human resources officer, who questioned Turner briefly. She inferred that Mr. Turner was “grooming his students.” This is a code phrase; an identifier of a pedophiliac act. Powerful language wins wars. In Nazi Germany, Hitler used propaganda to convince citizens that his cause was the one true cause. By even giving this example — bringing up the Holocaust — I have created an emotional response in you. I am not trying to belabor the subject, I’m only offering reasons as to how dishearteningly damaging language can be.

Let’s go to the root of all evil. As far down the rabbit hole as I can see, this sham of an incident was created in response to Turner’s book “No Child Left Alive” — a critical view of teaching in the 21st century. The protagonist of this novel is Abigail Saucier, an assistant superintendent with aspirations for the future. Saucier is forced into having sexual relations with the superintendent and suffers from a promiscuous daughter and an unfaithful “deadbeat” husband.

The complaint received about Mr. Turner came not from a parent of a student but from “a district employee.” Even odder — an email on the Turner Report from a former educator is quoted “the easiest way to bring down a male teacher is to accuse him of inappropriate conduct and leave it open for all to interpret.” Granted that this is speculation, or what Mrs. Smith would call an “inference.” Feel free to go to the Turner Report and see this information, just as I have done.

I am an outsider to this case. I have only recently graduated from high school and was never taught by Turner. But when a highly regarded educator is at high risk of losing his ability to teach — with the added pedophiliac slander — it is the duty of the community to stand up.

Turner posted on Facebook and his blog excerpts from the 28 pages of charges against him. One revealing excerpt follows:

“Mr. Turner's immoral conduct, as described herein, renders him unfit to supervise and teach children. His integrity and respect have been compromised by his actions, and his continued employment would adversely impact the students, the educational environment and the district as a whole.”

Does this sound like a respected educator of 14 years? Does this sound like a man who has had no student, parent or teacher speak out against him? Does this sound like the profile of the man you have formed in your mind by reading The Joplin Globe and the reports from the school district?

Sadly, I will not be surprised to see this case of a district that has lost touch with its students’ interests in the national news very soon — but with the added twist of Turner rightly suing for defamatory statements made to devastate his character and career.

George Schramm lives in Carthage and recently graduated from Carthage High School.

All the shit unfit to print

http://www.joplinglobe.com

Comment

• The Skrule Bored needs to be a-scairt of boobs with tits

The Skrule Bored needs to be a-scairt of boobs with tits

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8642#post8642

Excellent points Mr. Schramm, points which I have been pondering myself. If the administration succeeds in removing Mr. Turner from his position, the board needs to be afraid of more than a defamatory lawsuit; they need to be afraid of the people's response in upcoming elections. Many in the Joplin area who have been following this ruse have lost faith in the administration and are holding onto the hope that the board will make the right decision. If they don't, let the chips fall.

Melia A. Elliott

I have a twat and I have a brain . . .

. . . I'm told my twat works a lot better than my brain.

Comment

• Live by the Smear, Die by the Smear.

Live by the Smear, Die by the Smear.

http://ansonburlingame.wordpress.com.../#comment-5428
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8660#post8660

This young man, George Schramm, upon reading both the reportage of the Joplin Globe and the self-serving comments on Randy Turner's blogs makes the pretense that Randy Turner is some sort of Mother Theresa who wrote some Shakespearean commentary on his sundry blogs and e-books about the nature of the human condition and the nasty ol' Joplin public school administration and elected school board resembled those remarks and now want to take away Turner's First Amendment "rights" to let teachers teach whatever Turner wants to teach -- approved curriculum during normal school hours under the authority, responsibility, and accountability of both elected and appointed school officials be damned.

I recommend any fool thinking this nonsense actually read Turner's blogs and books and engage in critical thinking of the sort that the public schools don't even bother to teach any more -- if they ever did.

Randy Turner could be called the King of the Smear and the Cheap Shots. Which would be incorrect. Turner is the Quean of the Smear and Cheap Shots and has a long and quasi-criminal history of such.

Before Turner will be run out of public education, Turner was run out of the newspapers. For years as a reporter, then a managing editor, Turner would use his power to get in his little digs and smears and half-truths. As a militia general of the 1990s in my various quarrels with the local ZOG/Babylon, Turner would get in his sundry digs and not allow me to write letters to set the matter straight. Like most White men able to read, I decided to not read lie-papers. But Turner slandered some blight-winger and he sued the lie-paper and Turner. So the newspaper fired Turner and the rest of the area media blacklisted Turner.

So now Turner has a number of blogs. Turner lies about me on his blogs. My defense was to invent "Cousin Swillis Gumpf-Turner," find a picture of two hillbilly inbreds, take the uglier and stupider of the two, claim that Cousin Swillis and Cousin Randy grew up on a sheep farm together, had carnal knowledge of them there sheep, and Cousin Randy run off to become a gliberal whigger butthole fag. Cousin Swillis went on to become a Grand Dragon and a Wizard Beneath The Sheets of the Newtonia Ku-Klux-Klan. Cousin Randy's blog is The Turner Report. Cousin Swillis's blog is The Turner Diaries, after the racist classic that Timothy McVeigh allegedly used as inspiration to bomb the Oklahoma City federal building. Cousin Swillis parodies and ridicules Cousin Randy every so often and treats Cousin Randy like a real Klansman treated a post-Reconstruction negro. Part of the 'fun' is letting Cousin Randy know about Cousin Swillis' antics after Cousin Swillis learns of Cousin Randy's antics. As a result, Cousin Randy has to moderate and censor heavily his blogs to prevent Cousin Swillis incursions into Turner-Toon-Tard-Town.

But the Joplin school administration and school board have no such means of keeping Cousin Randy in line. Cousin Randy interfered in a schoolyard fight and got shoved. Turner couldn't actually ruin the life of some kid so he forswore expulsion, and the school administration decided to simply suspend the student for a while. Turner got all mad and wrote a poison-pen book with bad porn in it, made it available to underage students, advertised it heavily via social media. Additionally, Turner seems to think that he has the right to contact, via social media, underage minor school-children without the knowledge, much less the consent, of parents and school officials. Two years ago a "Facebook Law" was passed by the General Assembly making this a criminal offense. Through bogus litigation and the demands of teachers like Turner, the public teacher's unions, and Jay Nixon, the criminal penalties were undone. However, school boards like Joplin can and do make such unauthorized contact a termination offense.

Reading the charges and the honest non-Turner accounts of the proceedings, it seems that the Joplin school administration made most of their charges stick. Turner and Turner's Tards essentially admitted that most of the charges were true. Turner made a pornographic book available to students and promoted it in a quasi-official 'teaching blog'. Turner didn't get most of the necessary permission slips to use school-children writings in one of his books. Turner admitted to violating numerous school policies. Of 32 pages of charges, 29 or so of them were proven, and the rest quasi-proven.

Now any "smears" on the part of the school administration should be viewed as "warning shots" to deter litigation by both Turner and the parents of students. The school authorities want to prevent litigation which will after the course of years of maneuver will end up being dismissed because Turner is guilty of much more than the actual charges stated, as anyone reading with a critical eye at Turner's blogs and books can detect. It seems that most normal people can't and won't read Turner's material for free or at any price. You have to be a friend or a foe of Turner to read Turner's smarmy drivel willingly. The entire point of these "smears" is to let Turner know that the Joplin public schools are willing to play hardball in order to make and enforce their policies designed to keep things running smoothly. And for any public teacher's union wanting to escalate the matter to litigation that with a Republican super-majority in the General Assembly that they can break that union by making Randy Turner into the "Poster Pedo" of public edjewmacation.

Turner is as much of a victim of these changing times as Robespierre was of the Reign of Terror. Turner will get what Turner deserves.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
            Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
            http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
            Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

• Links provided to posts on Joplin R-8 attempt to fire me

Links provided to posts on Joplin R-8 attempt to fire me

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2013/...oplin-r-8.html
              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8666#post8666

I thought this would be a good time to collect all of the links to posts I have been made about my current situation with the Joplin R-8 Administration.

The Joplin School District's Charges Against Me

How Did KOAM Scoop Me On This One? Randy Turner Suspended

Besendorfer: Easiest Way to Bring Down a Male Teacher is to Accuse Him of Inappropriate Conduct

My Frustration with My Current Job Situation

JHS Students Support Me in Letter to Joplin Globe

Secret Recording, Devil's Messenger Cited in New Charges Against Me

He Shot a Man in Reno Just to Watch Him Die

Some Background About the Writing of No Child Left Alive

The Last Assignment

The Books That Got Me Fired

Joplin R-8 Administration Using Taxpayer Money to Hunt Down Turner Report Commenters

School Discipline and the Writing of No Child Left Alive

Some Thoughts About Scars from the Tornado and My Current Situation

Reference to No Child Left Alive Caused Lockdown at East Middle School

Joplin R-8 Administration Cracked Down on Turner Report Coverage of Speck, MSSU in 2012

Posted by Randy at 7:21 PM WEDNESDAY, JUNE 05, 2013

___666___666___666___

Comment

• Joplin School board mum on personnel vote

Joplin School board mum on personnel vote

By Wally Kennedy
                news@joplinglobe.com
                June 6, 2013

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstorie...personnel-vote
                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8677#post8677

JOPLIN, Mo. — The Joplin School Board met behind closed doors for about an hour Thursday to consider a personnel matter.

John Nicholas, the board’s attorney, said a vote was taken on a personnel issue during the session. The board must reveal the vote within 72 hours, according to state law.

Nicholas declined to specify whether the vote was connected to a termination hearing conducted May 23 in which district administrators accused Randy Turner, a communication arts teacher at East Middle School, of engaging in immoral conduct.

Termination charges against Turner, which were recommended by Superintendent C.J. Huff, included allegations that he intentionally violated district policies and that he made available to middle school students material that contained inappropriate sexual content.

The hearing was held before the board because only the board can fire a tenured teacher. The board heard nearly 10 hours of testimony from more than a dozen witnesses. More than 45 exhibits were accepted into evidence.

No parents or students testified against Turner in terms of his moral character or his ability to teach.

After the hearing, Nicholas said it could take up to two weeks for the board to decide whether Turner’s teaching contract should be terminated. Nicholas said the transcript of the hearing had to be provided to the board within 10 days of the hearing, and that the board would have seven days in which to make a decision after receiving the transcript.

At that time, Nicholas said the board “could terminate, not terminate or take some other action.”

Turner, in a telephone interview after the closed meeting Thursday, said his attorney had not been notified by the district about whether action on his termination would be taken up during the closed session.

Turner said he received his copy of the hearing transcript on Tuesday. He said he had been advised by his attorney to not talk about the hearing or the charges against him.

Turner was placed on leave — a standard procedure — after the school district received a complaint about him from a district employee on April 4, according to Huff. After an investigation into the complaint by the administration, a 28-page “statement of charges” was given to Turner on April 15, and a set of additional charges was delivered to him in early May.

The board met in an open session at 4:30 p.m. Thursday to act on three bids associated with the construction of safe rooms and other improvements at Cecil Floyd, Eastmorland and McKinley elementary schools. The work will total about $3 million at Cecil Floyd, about $2.7 million at Eastmorland and about $2.6 million at McKinley.

Plans call for other schools in the district to receive safe rooms.

Meeting notice

AFTER TAKING ACTION on construction bids, the school board voted to move behind closed doors to take up the personnel matter. The board cited three reasons for the closed session: possible legal action involving the school district; the hiring, firing, promotion or disciplining of a particular employee; and individually identifiable personnel records.

Comment

• This is not the way . . . that gliberal whigger butthole fags . . . should be treated

This is not the way
                  . . . that gliberal whigger butthole fags
                  . . . should be treated

https://www.facebook.com/rturner229/...51687885526171
                  http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8678#post8678

Update. I have been told (but not by administration) that I may not learn about the results of the vote until Monday because my lawyer is out of town and they have to "confirm" the decision with her. This is not the way human beings should be treated.

Posted around 4:30 pm June 7, 2013, just before the 5:00pm local news.

___666___666___666___

Comment

• This is a very disappointing, if not unexpected, result

This is a very disappointing, if not unexpected, result

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2013/...28440765868889
                    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8681#post8681

This is a very disappointing, if not unexpected, result, and you have my fullest sympathy. Institutions like schools have never entirely accepted or understood the power and reach of new media, and schools in particular have a hard time with the idea of teachers as complex adults rather than monkish ascetics.

Your case confirms, I'm afraid, the concerns about the Missouri law on internet communications by teachers: a complete abrogation of speech and association rights in favor of self-serving administrators giving lip service to child protection.

Jonathan Dresner said...
                    8:24 PM June 7, 2013

Second To One!!!

Comment

• East Middle School Teacher Randy Turner is Fired

East Middle School Teacher Randy Turner is Fired

by FourStatesHomePage.com
                      June 7, 2013

http://fourstateshomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=403522
                      http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8682#post8682

JOPLIN, MO - Thursday night the school board voted to terminate East Middle School teacher Randy Turner based on accusations of immoral conduct. Turner was given a hearing by the Joplin School Board on May 23rd after administrators recommended his termination and suspended Turner on April 8th.

The accusation was based on a post on an online blog originally designed for students, linking a book written by Turner that contained sexual content. Turners says he inadvertently posted the link and that the blog hadn't been used for class work in two years. He says the goal was to spark interest for the book in search engines.

Comment

• Joplin School Board terminates Randy Turner’s teaching contract

Joplin School Board terminates Randy Turner’s teaching contract

By Wally Kennedy
                        news@joplinglobe.com
                        June 7, 2013

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstorie...ching-contract
                        http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8688#post8688

JOPLIN, Mo. — In a 7-0 vote, the Joplin Board of Education terminated the teaching contract of Randy Turner, a communication arts teacher at East Middle School, in a closed session Thursday night.

The vote was disclosed on Friday by John Nicholas, the board’s attorney.

Nicholas said the decision to release the outcome of the vote came after Turner’s attorney, Nancy Watkins, of St. Louis, was contacted on Friday.

Under state law, Turner may appeal the decision in circuit court. In a telephone interview on Friday, Turner said he had not made a decision about an appeal. He said it was his understanding that he had 15 days to make that decision.

Turner said he was emailed a copy of the board’s decision by his attorney on Friday.

Nicholas said the decision was faxed to Turner’s attorney on Friday, but that the district could not confirm until late in the day that she had seen it and had notified Turner. Nicholas said he did not want Turner to read about his termination in the newspapers.

A termination hearing for Turner was conducted on May 23, with district administrators accusing him of engaging in immoral conduct. The board’s decision stated that it found no evidence that rose to the level of immoral conduct, “but this conclusion in no way minimizes the findings of policy violations.’’

In a footnote to the board’s decision about immoral conduct, the board said Turner was not charged with immoral conduct for engaging in inappropriate relations with a student. The charges against Turner specifically indicate that he was charged with immoral conduct because he had provided and promoted obscene material containing graphic depiction of sexuality to children in a book he authored called “No Child Left Alive.’’ Turner described the book as a satire on the state of public education in the United States.

The footnote states: “Although the administration testified that the circumstances surrounding the situation caused them to have a heightened level of concern during their investigation, the administration indicated that they found no evidence that Turner had engaged in inappropriate relations with a student. The resulting connection by innuendo was made by Turner’s counsel, not by the administration.’’

During Turner’s termination hearing, the school district’s human resources director, Tina Smith, said she interviewed students in Turner’s classes, and inferred that he might be “grooming” his students, a reference to behavior often exhibited by child predators.

Turner was accused of tagging by name proportionally more girls than boys on his Facebook page by Klista Rader, director of information technology for the district. She said that “stood out as odd.”

Huff testified that he would be more at peace knowing there were no “victims” of Turner out there. As the parent of a 13-year-old girl, Huff said he could not put his head on a pillow at night “and not bring these charges before the Board of Education.”

In response to those statements, Turner’s attorney warned witnesses that their comments were bordering on defamation.

Termination charges against Turner, which were recommended by Huff, also included allegations that he intentionally violated several district policies.

In all, the board’s decision reflects at least nine policy violations, relating to staff conduct, technology usage, teaching about human sexuality, staff conflict of interest, and student publications, according to the decision.

The decision states that in order to be found responsible for a persistent violation or failure to obey board policy, there must be “evidence of a continuing course of action in opposition to board policy, regulation or admonition of administrators. A single violation of board policy is not a persistent violation.’’

The hearing was held before the board because only the board has the authority to fire a tenured teacher. The board heard nearly 10 hours of testimony from more than a dozen witnesses. More than 45 exhibits were accepted into evidence.

No parents or students testified against Turner in terms of his moral character or his ability to teach.

Turner was placed on leave — a standard procedure — after the school district received a complaint about him from a district employee on April 4, according to Huff. After an investigation into the complaint by the administration, a 28-page “statement of charges” was given to Turner on April 15, and a set of additional charges was delivered to him in early May.

State law

The board had to disclose it decision within 72 hours of the vote, according to state law.

Comment

• Ah's one of Turner's Tards.

Ah's one of Turner's Tards.

http://www.joplinglobe.com/topstorie...ching-contract
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8689#post8689

I'm like so many others who has been reading about this, directly from Cousin Randy's blog/trough. Randy needs to appeal this and sue the school board, the so called employ witness and Huff for slander. I'm sorta like a pisser-possum . . . my libel and slander is 'good' and when other people tell the truth against me that's "bad." I live in Springfield Mo. and have been following this case and as one of Turner's Tards I can see that this was nothing but a witch hunt. Did these witch hunters get hit in the head from flying objects from the tornado that hit Joplin. Why don't they like a bit of Turner Pron?

Kimberly's Beaver
                          June 8, 2013

===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
                          I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

• The System does work

The System does work

http://randyturnerchildpredator.blogspot.com/
                            http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8690#post8690

“Free at last, Free at last, Thank God almighty we are free at last.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

In a unanimous decision by the Joplin School Board, Randy Turner's contract has been terminated. It is with a huge sigh of relief and comfort that the board has made the correct decision in ridding themselves of a potential "groomer" or someone who has shown tendencies that a "predator" displays.

The system worked and they were not dissuaded by the threat of him taking to his, so- called, investigative blog to take aim at them. A true coward, who displays the school board members telephone numbers and e-mail addresses, was conquered by a more powerful entity then his words could bring down.

Since this news was announced yesterday, I will display the results of my findings in my next blog. A little preview of what the next blog will entail: I asked several questions to 20 male students who had Randy Turner as their teacher at East Middle School and came to some conclusions that will lead you to believe that the Joplin School system had narrowed down a potential "predator" to a T. I only interviewed male students because of the reported tagging of far more female students then males on his Facebook page, as well as, doing my own research and seeing that he had far more female followers on Twitter and female friends on Myspace.

Hold on to your seats there is plenty more to come.....

Posted by Turner Hater at 5:59 PM June 8, 2013

Comment

• A message to the Joplin community and my students: The system works

A message to the Joplin community and my students: The system works

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2013/...ty-and-my.html
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8691#post8691

The system works.

That I write these words may surprise those who are aware that my employer of the last 10 years, the Joplin R-8 Board of Education, voted 7-0 to terminate my contract Thursday.

The decision did not surprise me. I was fully aware that teachers rarely survive termination hearings. This hearing, not permanent employment, is the only thing that tenure offers, despite the protestations of the so-called “reformers,” who insist it is keeping thousands of bad teachers in the classrooms.

Not a single parent or student complained about me. The primary witnesses were six administrators. Though the charges against me had nothing to do with any kind of pedophilia, the district’s human resources manager insisted that when she interviewed girls about me, they were so supportive of me that she saw signs of “grooming.” My lawyer vigorously objected to the woman’s loaded language, but it was allowed to remain on the record.

Other such innuendo was sprinkled throughout the administrators’ testimony with the board president noting each of my attorney’s objections and then allowing the remarks to continue unimpeded.

This even included our superintendent C. J. Huff, who while acknowledging there were no such allegations against me, said, tears flowing, that the board couldn’t take a chance of allowing me back into the classroom and then having something happen to a child a few years from now.

During the second half of the hearing, my witnesses, a combination of parents, students, and my fellow teachers testified on my behalf, In one instance, three witnesses, myself, the president of our parents’ association and the treasurer of the association, contradicted what an administration witness had testified.

So even though I expected a negative verdict, I was dismayed when I read the opinion, which said that the administration’s witnesses were “more credible” than mine, that my attorney was the one who brought up the pedophile accusation, and that I had been discourteous to the human resources manager by recording the four and a half minutes I was interviewed before I was taken out of the school by a police officer in front of my students April 8.

Since the decision was announced, I have received hundreds of messages from supporters who feel bad about what happened to me and who are frustrated that they cannot do anything.

My message to all of my supporters- this is not the lesson I would like to be teaching at this point, but it is one that is well worth learning- the system is not perfect, but it works.

During the days and weeks before my hearing, my eighth grade students peacefully protested through use of posters and t-shirts, never causing any disruption, but getting their message across.

A couple of my former students, now attending Joplin High School, Huffington Post teen blogger Laela Zaidi and Rylee Hartwell, worked with the local police department to arrange a peaceful protest to be held outside the administration building an hour before my hearing.

Laela did this in spite of calls made by an administrator to both her and her mother telling her that she was not acting wisely. The administrator probably felt the same way when both Laela and her father testified on my behalf.

My case became a rallying cry for our faculty and for our local NEA chapter, which is now seeing its ranks increase.

And my hearing, though the results were not what I or my supporters wanted, served a valuable purpose. For the first time, the tactics that have been used by our administration for the past few years were exposed during a public hearing, which was well covered by the local media.

Parent groups are forming in Joplin in an effort to elect board of education members who will be more responsive to the needs of the people. This is in response to many things that have happened in the school district; my case is just a small part of it.

For the past 14 years, as I have worked to help middle school students to become better writers, I have also taught the importance of the First Amendment and the necessity of becoming involved in the community.

What I have seen the past few weeks is better evidence to me than any standardized tests that my lessons have hit home.

If I have truly taught my last lesson, I can’t think of a better way to go out.

(Links to previous posts I have written about this case can be found here.)

Posted by Randy at 9:58 AM SATURDAY, JUNE 08, 2013

___666___666___666___

Comment

• You need to take this to the "go directly to jail, do not pass go, get your gliberal whigger butthole faggot ass pounded by niggers in prison" level

You need to take this to the "go directly to jail, do not pass go, get your gliberal whigger butthole faggot ass pounded by niggers in prison" level, Cousin Randy.

http://rturner229.blogspot.com/2013/...48095112974062
                                http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8694#post8694

Truly sorry to hear it ended this way.

Though…were it me? Upon the hearing’s conclusion I would have immediately filed some sort of ‘wrongful dismissal’ suit. Not so much to reclaim my position – that bridge was torched form the Administration’s side early on – but to force another, more honest hearing in a wider venue; this is one of the things the ACLU does very well.

You need to take this to the "go directly to jail, do not pass go, get your gliberal whigger butthole faggot ass pounded by niggers in prison" level, Cousin Randy.

Nick Da Dick
                                Posted at 11:41 AM Saturday, June 8, 2013

I'm Little Butt I'm Loud!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X