No announcement yet.

Reo v Lindstedt & Bessman #58CIV20-07 in Stanley County South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETITION FOR IMMEDIATE RELIEF AND THE RETURN OF PASTOR LINDSTEDT’S INHERITANCE & HIS 2023 RENTAL INCOME GIVEN OFFICIAL NOTICE THAT ABOVE BRYAN REO JUDGMENTS TOTALLING $2.75 MILLION WERE REVERSED & REMANDED

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...9187#post39187

.PML2Kort_24May23a.jpg

The following three-page Petition (with the usual rhetorical flourishes self-stricken) was sent out approximately 4:30 pm CST via US Mail to this Court Clerk and to Attorney Konrad. Appended was the one-page 6th Citcuit Court of Appeals Judgment filed to this Court yesterday and apparently accepted. Also is a postage receipt saying delivery Saturday of a three-day weekend. If Stanley County Attorney Maher and Sheriff Rathbun ask for a mailing then it will be done although I wish that they would spare my depleted toner cartridge and legacy postage. Given that I cannot afford certified or tracking a self-addressed envelope for the extra copy was sent and asked for file-stamping andreturn.

Pastor Lindstedt did not mention the 56CIV20-07 case although perhaps it should be heard in July or August which Mona Weiger suggested.(Bryan Reo is also harassing myself over it in Newton County Missouri although Ilack much property there.) Only the four foreign judgments which were reversed are at issue. This initial sale shouldn't have happened to give my inheritance to Bryan Reo while this case was under appeal last May 26, 2022. However given that the 2023 property taxes hasn't been paid and the renters of over 50 years want to graze and crop the land by this June, it is necessary for the deed to be returned to Pastor Lindstedt so that they can rent it, the taxes paid, and Pastor Lindstedt paid an income for the first time since October 2019.

Bryan Reo is also engaged in deceit upon the retrial of the above consolidated case to Magistrate Judge Thomas Parker handling the retrial, denying that he and Attorney Konrad have proceeded even though knowing that the foreign judgments have been reversed. See video recording of 18 May 2023 at

https://odysee.com/@PastorLindstedt:...lCoonference:4

So the Petition sent today has been cleaned up but with the same basic facts and matters of law. PastorLindstedt's renters are encouraged to notify this Court that they need to start grazing or cropping the land in June and the contract will be the same as before.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt

Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Petition For Return of Property:
    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2023/Ma...nheritance.pdf

6th Circuit Court of Appeals Judgment 8 Dec.2022
    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2023/Ma...20-%20Copy.pdf

Mailing Receipt 24May 2023
    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2023/Ma...%2024May23.pdf

image widget

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

• 26 May 2023
      Stanley County States Attorney

Comment

• Return Letter to Stanley County Attorney Tom Maher About Needing a Lawyer

A White Supremacist needs "a ZOG Lawyer" LESS than a White Chicken needs a bucket of KFC
        http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...9266#post39266

PML2Maher_2June23a.jpg

As a lawyer you keep getting it wrong. Bryan Reo and his antifa lawyer friends, Robert Konradin particular have the notions that they and theys Satanic criminal regime will remain in power forever. Since 13 June 2016 Bryan Reo litigation against myself and my White Supremacis Aryan Nations Church is to be used as an excuse to exterminate 300 million ZOGlings and end up with less than 50 million feral punished ZOGling whiggers to be ruled over by local theocratic military dictatorships over YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel which I call The Ten Thousand Warlords. Simply chernobylize ailing nuclear power plants such as the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant and then the other nuclear power plants around the Blue Hivesand then the resulting chaos and targetting of lawyers,judges,police and theys' families means that the most ruthless and most vicious will survive the 2d Civil Warnow that Bryan Reo and these corrupt ZOG Satanic korts have violated the 1865 Armistice.

Like I told yourself and Sheriff Rathbun, you have deliberately violated a number of laws,specifically South Dakota State Law which holds that no property is to be executed upon until all appellate process is over and the $2.75 million in judgments was before the US 6th Circuit Court of Appeals at this unlawful Sheriff's sale on May 26,2022. Then around 1:40pm on 8 Dec. 2022 the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals made the decision to reverse and remand and Attorney Konrad being notified drafted a final judgment which Judge Mayer signed on Dec.8th and Sheriff Rathbun signed on Dec. 9, 2022. Why any of you even bother pretending to not know that this treasonous behavior escapes scrutiny is exactly what Charles I, Louis XVI, and Nicholas II pretended up until the time they were texecuted along with theys' families come the Revolution and Civil Wars.

How about a saying of my own:

A Warlord needs a lawyer as much as a chicken needs a bucket of KFC.

Of course Joseph Stalin did have a usage for his own Vishnisky and Attorneys Robert Konrad,suitably pruned, will make a splendid Warlord's Persecuting Attorney for the Dakotas Confederacy just as I've asked Warlords to keep Bryan Reo alive to chernobyl Blue Hive nuclear power plants, as either of them have no morals.

I've had to deal with Bryan Reo as an infiltraiting crazed delusional homosexual ZOG agent provacateur since 2009 and being sued by him for 30 lawsuits since 2014. If this System wishes to destroy itself via its own corruption so be it. In short ZOG/Babylon doesn't intend to leave me in peace andformy part I have no intention of letting this Satanic System or its followers alive.

I'll put your response and mine up on my Aryan Nations Forum.

But the purpose of this response is that one of my renters,desperate to rent my inheritance decided to cut a deal with Bryan Reo and according to my brother who is up there did so yesterday. The excuse is the $105,000 in Lake County Ohio Court from 2019 and $400frommy Aryan Nations Church. Now my sister was held up for $38,000 when she refused to sign it over to Bryan Reo and she lost $150,000 +. Bryan Reo has levied here in Newton County where Ilive but I don't have much and the population is more in accord with my religious and racial preferences nor do they want the Calloway nuclear power plant put back on the list for chernobylization.Bryan Reo is trying to sue me again in Lake County over this matter even though he made my sister hire a jew lawyer for $37,500 according to one of his gloats to me in Sept.2021.

The two-page Motion suggests that this renter pay the rent to a trust fund to first pay the April and Oct.2023 property taxes until you lawyers either return my property you stole through fraud and deceit and treasonous barratry and thus clear up matters. Bryan Reo is simply filing Motions to Strike My "Admissions" inOhio and thus undo the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals decision while I am asking that the remanded cases be dismissed altogether as nothing but an agent provocateur conducting "civil lawfare" against a genuine white supremacist. Regardless,Bryan Reo and Robert Konrad are not going to leave me be until there is not a single regime court or lawyer left alive in the ZOGland.

A paper copy of this motion -- otherwise unobjectionable -- was mailed today to this Court and to Attorney Konrad. The rest of you will get an e-mail unless you just have to have paper.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt

1st Servant of YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel

Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Motion to Place Rental Monies into Trust Account to Pay Property Taxes of June 2, 2023
        http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2023/Ju...oney4Taxes.pdf

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

• Stanley County Judge Bridget 'Da Idjit' Mayer Doubles Down on the thieving idiocy 17 daze later.
          Stanley County South Dakota Court
          Stanley County Courthouse
          08 East 2d Avenue, P.O. Box 758
          Ft. Pierre, South Dakota 57532
          605-223-7735

Comment

• Strike Stanley County States' Attorney Maher's Brief, Bridget Da Idjit, Niggerlips wants Aryan nNations Property
            Ol Niggerlips' Antifa FMI/ZPLC Pierre South Dakota Lawyer

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
            Pierre, SD 57501
            http://xtremejustice.com

Pastor Lindstedt Note: There is nothing posted here other than Attorney Robert Konrad's barratry as an antifa FMI/ZPLC lawyer for Bryan Reo.

Attorney Konrad is representative of the legal system's corruption and to serve as a scapegoat in all of its evil to destroy the rest of the South Dakota legal system root, branch, & tender twig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawyer Rob(espierre) Konrad View Post
              Strike Stanley County States' Attorney Maher's Brief, Bridget Da Idjit, Niggerlips wants Aryan nNations Property
              As a stupid lawcunt I want to make Mad Dog force lawyers and judges to eat theys' spawns' nuts as civil war destroys ZOG/Babylon
              605-223-7735

Comment

• Under ZOG the Piss-Pul Drule

https://www.capjournal.com/news/unde...XGHtY2zC4-5Up4
                We are closing in on one of the busiest times of year here in Pierre, South Dakota: legislative session. As we enter into our first week of session, and as I prepare to deliver the State of the State Address, I can’t help but think about some of the core reasons why we all engage in public service.

I came to Pierre as a legislator because I saw the effect that bad tax policy had on my family. After almost losing our family farm, I knew something had to be done. So I took it upon myself to make real change happen. That has been a driving force of mine ever since – to make a difference in our state, and to build a South Dakota that my kids, and now my grandkids, can be proud of.

I hope that the legislators heading to Pierre in the coming days have the same kind of passion as I do. I firmly believe that if we can all agree on why we do what we do, we can come together to create the best legislation possible for South Dakota.

Even more than just my own desire to make a difference, I am inspired by our people. I consider them in every decision that I make. South Dakota’s state motto is “Under God, the People Rule.” That is not just a passing statement; it is something that I take very seriously.

It is not the job of government to do everything for people. Rather, it is the job of government to empower people to do things for themselves.

That is the ideal that is at the heart of conservative policies. And over the last several years South Dakota has shown the entire nation that those policies work. During the pandemic, we preserved Freedom and let our people make the best choices for themselves and their families. Today, we are continuing to preserve Freedom and tell our story of hope to the rest of the country.

I have always believed that, under the right leadership, South Dakota could become this example of the success that can come when conservative policies are implemented and executed properly. That is exactly what we have been able to do – but we aren’t stopping now.

That’s one thing I have learned from our people over the years. South Dakotans are some of the hardest working folks I know. We never say, “good enough.” We keep on working to get better.

So, this legislative session, I want to encourage our legislators to do the same. Don’t stop working for the people just because we’ve had so much success already. Instead, let’s come together to find even more ways to grow, to improve the lives of South Dakotans, and to make sure our great state is always the Freest state in America.

I am looking forward to kicking off a successful legislative session. I am looking forward to telling South Dakota’s story of hope. And, most of all, I am looking forward to continuing to serve the people of South Dakota.

Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

• 8 Mar 2024
                  605-223-7735

Comment

• Judge Mayer's Memorandum Decision to Refuse Bryan Reo's battryous piracy

http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2024/Ma...anley%20Co.pdf

email sent:

JBM2PLb.jpg
                    605-223-7735

Comment

• Hey Judge Bridget the Idjit, clean up jewr jewdickal mess
                      Stanley County States Attorney

Comment

• Give me and Ol'Niggerlips Racisr White property
                        Ol Niggerlips' Antifa FMI/ZPLC Pierre South Dakota Lawyer

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
                        Pierre, SD 57501
                        http://xtremejustice.com

Pastor Lindstedt Note: There is nothing posted here other than Attorney Robert Konrad's barratry as an antifa FMI/ZPLC lawyer for Bryan Reo.

Attorney Konrad is representative of the legal system's corruption and to serve as a scapegoat in all of its evil to destroy the rest of the South Dakota legal system root, branch, & tender twig.

Comment

• Let me seek an out to my screwup.
                          605-223-7735

Comment

Working...
                          X