Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Da Moobment Sucks Ass

Why Da Moobment Sucks Ass

I can't believe how long it took me to figure out why so many defective assholes join Da Whigger Nutstionalist Moobment. This was a mystery to me for years. I thought it was because many whiggers secretly hate the whigger race. Or that average whiggers are just destructive in general, whether intentionally or not. This is all very true, but it's not comprehensive enough. Daily Nigger has let the cat out of the bag. It's bretty obvious. A lot of whiggers just don't want to be part of the mainstream. It's just that simple.

White Nationalism gives these assholes a place to come and spray their shit all over the place, that mainstream places would never tolerate.

That's a simplistic explanation, but it's as good as any. Also, Nordic[k] Aryan Whiggers are degenerate mongrelized shit today, with LOTS of degenerate part-jewtalian genetics. Also, Swede genetics are dogshit today as well. Those blonde haired blue eyed faggots are giving their cuntry over to Muzzies. Swedes are the most degenerate OF ALL whiggers today. So much so, that Slavs are CLEARLY SUPERIOR to so-called Nordic[k] dogshit. Slavs kicked the shit out of Hitler and his bullshit whigger army. I hope the Nordic[k]s return again so we can kick the shit out of YOU again.

So, Da Moobment is nothing to join when you realize it's a magnet for the worst shit in the whigger race, like mentally ill Nordic[k]s, and mamzers and jews. Not to mention all the piglice informants that ZOG sends to infiltrate, like some of you assholes who are reading this now.

The whigger race is dogshit. That's the biggest blackpill today. You have retards who look less white than Taylor Swift calling her a jew. That's how retarded Da Moobment joiners are today.

The simplest explanations are always the best explanation.

Nude Directions in Whigger Management

Old shows from my shoahed Talksjew can be accessed at the RSS feed below

Granby Whipping Post

Granby Whipping Post

I remember posting here awhile back, and some asshole from Tennessee was talking shit about me. I was thinking, I bet this forum attracts a lot of ZOGbots and piglice informants. This is another reason why Da Moobment is such horseshit. Also, there are a bunch of fuckers who want to sit around and talk about jews all the time. WE HAVE A WHIGGER PROBLEM!!!! Never forget that.

Comment

Since Nobody Posts Here Anymore, I Fucking Own This Place

Since Nobody Posts Here Anymore, I Fucking Own This Place

Martin's forum is now unofficially mine, in the sense that Martin is too busy to work on Whigger Nutsionalist shit. Bryan "Niggerlips" Soredmamzer Reo [Mamzerwagon] has taken all his time and resources away, like a good little zogbot, with the help of ZOG of course. Martin exposed the fact that CIdenti[s]t[r]y was infiltrated by jews and mamzers. ZOG really took that hard.

So, since Martin doesn't have time to dik dik dik with this place, I kind of rule the roost here. You tards are too chickenshit to comment. I don't blame you. ZOG has really made it hard to be a whigger nutsionalist these days. You can see how fucking stupid you all are by buying into the fake hoax Coronavirus, which fooled most whiggers into getting the Fauci Ouchie Death Jab.

It seems like whiggers and shitskins are passing out all over the place, ever since they were stupid enough to trust ZOG's needle.

Comment

ZOG Shitting Bricks That Whiggers Will Kill Them

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...o-take-the-law

Comment

Why Does All This Fag Shit Cum Cum Cum from Colorado?

Why Does All This Fag Shit Cum Cum Cum from Colorado?

Once again, ZOG throws red meat in front of whiggers who are uncomfortable with all this fag shit (see link below). And AGAIN, this shit cum cum cums out of Colorado. ZOG must have Colorado cumpletely under coontrol. Remember that Columbine happened in CO. And the FIBs never reported what really happened at that false fag event. In fact, the head FIB of that area had a son who was supposedly involved in Columbine.

Unlike 9/11 and Sandy Hook, and a ton of other false fag jew shit, whiggers actually died at Columbine. For some reason ZOG stopped killing whiggers after Columbine. I wonder what it was about that event that made ZOG turn to faking shit all the time now. I bet it was because they had to kill too many people after it. Also, the locals probably know what really happened that day. If I had to guess, ZOG has too many loose ends when they actually kill whiggers. No one ever forgets a murder. So ZOG just thought why not fake it, and have whiggers forget about it quick, too. Whatever it was, ZOG just started lying about what it was doing, just like (((boomer))) tards do.

Besides Columbine, Colorado had the faggot cake baker case. Some Christian whigger didn't want to make perverted cakes for homos. Now, ZOG says that Christian website builders can't refuse to post faggot shit onto websites. Colorado also made weed legal before anyone else. ZOGbots who live in Colorado are nuts and will do ANYTHING for the regime. They also had that false fag shooting at Aurora in 2012. If that wasn't enough to make you puke over the abject shittiness of faggot Colorado, weirdo drug addled freak Cunter S Thompson lived there before finally offing himself. He was a FREAK. There were rumors that Cunter was
          involved in some dark dark shit like filming snuff films. So, that's the caliber of zogbot that lives in that shithole. Also, the Denver airport supposedly has a huge cave below it where zogbot freaks will run when the shit hits the fan for them.

Colorado is a ZOG infested shithole. Root Hog or Die. When ZOG falls, that place will have to be cleaned out of the decrepit jew, mamzer and whigger shit that has accumulated there. I'm sure that Cunter S Thompson was only the tip of the iceberg for totally satanic jews and whiggers that live there. This reminds me why we have the 2nd Amendment still. It's because ZOGbot freaks want to keep their guns. ZOG could take anything from the average fucktard, who is a wussy ass wimp and listens to ZOG. But ZOG's own minions didn't want to give up their guns, which is why the 2nd Amendment still exists.

I once drove through Colorado a few years back, and it was a depressing shithole. I don't know how anyone could live there, except really decrepit shit. A lot of the losers from Commiefornia moved there when the beaners invaded that God-forsaken, spiritually dead state. Focus on the Family, the Christian organization, moved there in the 1990s. Makes me wonder what they're really about.

ZOG will be pulling this fag shit until the very end. They establish this disgusting shit in one of their strongholds, like NYC, LA, San Fagscrisco, Seattle, and then they spread it out across the cuntry. Weed got legal in Colorado. Now it's legal everywhere. But ZOG doesn't want potheads working for them? ZOG is a bit schizo to say the least. Most zogbots are either alcoholics or drug addicts. These pieces of devil dogshit really need to be put out of their misery.

https://www.wnd.com/2021/07/appeals-...gious-beliefs/

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3253#post23253

Comment

Watch Out for (((Boomers)))

Watch Out for (((Boomers)))

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...3306#post23306

Boomers are total pussies and no help in fighting ZOG. Like womyn, they might be helpful behind the scenes. But once the heavy shit starts cum cum cuming down, the (((boomers))) will abandon us. We are truly on our own in this fight.

(((Boomers))) stick together, so it doesn't really matter what ideology they have. They can't be trusted. And after fucking us over for the millionth time, when we no longer want to take their shit anymore, they'll call us "paranoid." The (((boomers))) are all about manipulation and the womyn tactics of the jew. Name calling gets you nowhere. In this fight, you have to be smarter than that.

Notice that anytime we create something, the (((boomers))) and jews show up to destroy it, like the Alt Kike, and now the school board protests like this:
            https://www.thedailybeast.com/proud-...covid-mandates

ZOG is sending in the their shock troops, Proud Boys/Nazi/Antifa coontrolled opposition, to destroy another GenX/Millennial reaction to tired old (((boomer))) coontrol freak shenanigans of abusing young whiggers by making them wear masks their whole lives. Only (((boomers))), and those idiots who think like them, think the Coronavirus is for real, and not a hoax. How dumb can you be?

Anyways, we need to learn to steer clear of the (((boomers))). It's not that hard to do since (((boomers))) are such narcissists and only show up to start barking orders, long after the real work is done. But be on guard against them, because they DO NOT mean well for the younger generations. They think of us the way jews think of goyim, that we should be their slaves and are as low as animals. And notice that NO (((BOOMERS))) fight against other (((boomers))). They're all working together, no matter what ideology they have.

The (((boomers))) and jews can only go to the well so many times to coontrol us. It's starting to fall apart for them. Whiggers who are able to work with other whiggers will be the real power in the future, and that's so obviously not going to be selfish, narcissistic, coontrol-freak (((boomers))).

Comment

Working...
            X