• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroy Zionism on “Tanstaafl,” with comments

Destroy Zionism on “Tanstaafl,” with comments

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2013/06/0...with-comments/
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=8628#post8628

May 31, 2013

The following short essay on Tanstaafl was posted by “Streicher’s Ghost” at an anonymous website called Destroy Zionism on May 27. My (Carolyn’s) attention was drawn to it on, I think, May 30 by Tan. I decided to answer a comment to it made by “Karl Radl” and ended up, after further inspection, writing four comments–three of which were published, but only temporarily. Before, or during the time I wrote the fourth one in answer to another commenter named KOnsl, all my comments were removed by “Streicher’s Ghost” and in their place was his comment–”Carolyn Yeager: Go fuck yourself .” (By the way, this was the same thing he said to Ron Paul. Guess it’s his standard answer for those he doesn’t like.)

This made me a little mad, but also there were the important points I had just started to make. Points that “Streicher’s Ghost” did not want to have to deal with. So I decided to reproduce, as a White Network blog, for posterity as it were, the essay and all the comments, including my own which I had copied. And to elaborate further about it on my June 1st Saturday Afternoon with Carolyn program. So tune in to the program and use this as a guide to what I’ll be talking about.

"Tanstaafl”

Posted on May 27, 2013 by Streicher’s Ghost

“Tanstaafl” runs the blog site Age of Treason and often writes reasonable and thoughtful posts. He also runs a radio show on The White Network. Which is why I am writing this.

On his site, he writes that “my ultimate goal is a jew-free, White ethnostate in North America.”

A Jew-free, White ethnostate – sounds good. But it also sounds odd when you consider that he has admitted that his wife and children are Jewish…

He writes:
    “My wife’s father was an ashkenazi jew. … My wife was not raised as a jew, though she is of course genetically 1/2 ashkenazi, and thus our children are, on average, genetically 1/4 ashkenazi.”

Now, a person is often, genetically, “only” 1/2 or even 1/4 Jewish and still classified as Jewish under Jewish law. What matters, traditionally, is having a Jewish mother, and thus a person can be 100% Jewish under Jewish law, with rights to immigrate to Israel and everything, while “only” having 1/2 or 1/4 Jewish ancestry. Modern streams of Judaism are sometimes less restrictive, classifying persons with Jewish fathers as Jews. Tanstaafl’s wife has a Jewish father, and thus is 100% Jewish in the eyes of many modern Jews.

Regardless, a person with a Jewish parent is not “white”, i.e. of fully European ancestry. Tanstaafl might as well have married a mulatto. His wife is as European as Barack Obama. Thus, Tanstaafl is a race mixer. This is, as far as I know, not merely in the past either.

Naturally, this might lead to problems with loyalty. Strangely, he wrote that he wants a “jew-free, White ethnostate”, but in another post, in the comments section, he is asked: “it seems that you believe in a white ethnostate defined by blood. So that means you do favor deporting your wife and children?”

Tanstaafl answers: “No.”

He is then asked: “where is your loyalty, to your Race, or to your wife and children?”

Tanstaafl answers: “To myself, my immediate family, my extended family – nation, race, species, life the universe and everything else – in that order.”

This is one of the problems with race mixing. It creates problems with loyalty. The natural thing is to put your family first, and he admits that he puts the interests of his racially mixed family over the interests of his race and nation, should a conflict arise.

Why is is that so many prominent characters in this “movement” are either Jews or race mixers?

http://thewhitenetwork.com
Working...
X