• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tear down the walls and provide for the free flow of information

Tear down the walls and provide for the free flow of information

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3180#post3180
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...032#post293032
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...-for-free.html

What I see the Auntie-Covingtonistas and Hunter's bunch doing is simply saying that White Nationalism must follow their lead -- as opposed to White Nationalism being what White Nationalism is -- not a hierarchy but rather a network in which everyone dies his own thing and usually views 'The Enemy' not as being the jews or muds or even the ZOG/Babylonian regime criminals, but rather the Whigger Nutsionalist who is the most like theysselfs, and thus competition in the very same niche that they occupy for supporters and money.

Now recently my web pages were taken down by some dirty little faggot mamzer with a past around Richard Barrett that Eli James and William Finck brought in, who falsely claimed that I was violating the Digital Millennium Copyright Act because I published its Facebook profile before it took it down as showing that it wasn't white. In fifteen years on the Internut, I have been kicked off of my Internet Service Provider in Granby by some evil bitch who was all upset that I had told her that no, she couldn't claim to be Christian Identity and get to speak sermons in Church as an unordained minister. Likewise, this last misconduct in which I have had three of my web pages taken down was caused by those who pretended to be Dual-Seedline Christian Identity, and had gotten away, like Eli James/Joseph November with the impersonation for over thirty years. Open jews didn't take down my web pages. These web pages were taken down by jews and mamzers and whiggers pretending to be Christian Identity.

Now I have a totally different notion of what will happen than Fade/Hunter. My idea is of a Great Tribulation in which over 90% of the whigger and all of the mud and jew element is exterminated, largely by the collapse of the social order in all of its facets. Now does Fade/Hunter have a problem with me, or with Greg Johnson, who is Fade's White Nationalist competition? The end result is that since I am no danger to Fade/Hunter's core audience, I can post pretty much as I please here on Fade's blog because I am not taking any of Fade's resources. Nor is Fade taking any of my resources, but rather many of my supporters are always on my ass for being nice to Fade/Hunter, when in point of fact is that since we have so very little in common, we both can thrive in peace, like elephants and sharks, in our own particular areas of the White Nationalist [bowel] Movement. Fade/Hunter is doing his own thing on his own nickel, insofar as I know. Fade/Hunter doesn't support Alex Linder or TraitorGlenn Miller, and thus I have no quarrel with Fade/Hunter.

Now since TraitorGlenn Miller's [s]election strategy -- actually making sure that it is impossible to now buy cheap advertising for elections in Missouri, and soon elsewhere -- ended up with TraitorGlenn Miller getting all of two votes for the entire state of Missouri as a write-in, much of TraitorGlenn's support has died away. After all, since likely all that happened was that TraitorGlenn beat pore Margy's ass and told her that there was a second drunken ass-whupping cummin if there were not at least two votes for TGM in Lawrence County, it sort of makes one wonder what was the point of WhiggerSwill, Ron Doggett and the rest of the TGM Circus of the ZOGbot Clowns on VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF sending in $4,907 through the Department of ZOGland InSecurity PAC when all along TraitorGlenn Miller could have guaranteed the two write-in votes that were all TGM did get all along in the first place?

The political strategy that White Nationalism should take is not the German combat strategy of trying to break through at one point like the point of a knife blade. White Nationalists are not SS. They ain't even a Job Corps in jewniform. Rather, it should be like that of the Russians, who would fight along a broad front against those who couldn't be located in every single place and thus couldn't defend everything. Somewhere there would be a collapse in the lines and an attack into the rear, and then crisis after crisis that neither the German Army nor the Roman Empire could survive. Being akin to vandals and bandits and brigands is what Whigger Nutsionalism is more about. So rather than [j]unite and overwhelm like a white elephant, a strategy of rat-bites from 50,000 undisciplined rats in a creschendo of chaos -- Whigger Nutsionalists do chaos very well -- as ZOG falls apart will be what works and what is done.

So rather than make rules as to what shall be on your forum, perhaps a more flexible approach is warranted. Why not allow Harold Covington or Jack Ryan or myself to post links to Covington's material, especially the podcasts, given that almost all of us are already listening to them anyway? I listened to Covington's latest podcast -- I listen to all of Covington's podcasts -- and the points made about the 'intellectual' portion of the bowel Movement was telling. Every little mini-fuerher wants to make sure that he and he alone gets to shear his little flock of sheep. Fine.

But given that the Movement is a network of nodes and links rather than a hierarchy, wouldn't it be best to simply acknowledge this fact and tear down the walls and provide for the free flow of information?

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/ (for now)

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Towards a New White Ethnostate Using Genocide and Any Other Weapon Available

Towards a New White Ethnostate Using Genocide and Any Other Weapon Available

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3181#post3181
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...341#post293341
      http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-120448

Eastern Wyoming is even drier than West River South Dakota. The land in Eastern Montana is covered with sagebrush, that hardly anything but goats and deer can eat.

Northwestern Wyoming is full of jews around Jackson Hole. That and gliberal whiggers. Much of Wyoming has hardly any trees, a different place than Alabama can hardly be found in the ZOGland.

However, none of the native Wyoming people like the Native Indians overmuch, as they are nearly like South Dakotans in that sense. The niggers are pretty scarce in that Wyoming winters can kill them and make them extremely uncomfortable.

So yes, when ZOG falls apart, certain places in the Northern Plains will be cutting off contact from rapacious hordes of refugees.

However, most Whigger Nutsionalists don't like living in places like Midland, South Dakota where my worthless thieving brother has my mother parked and you can eat all the cracked wheat porridge you feel like eating. The prices of everything, especially gasoline, is higher than back East and South.

But to give one to Covington, the Northwest Republic is at least an idea which is attainable, perhaps soon, given determination and leadership. What Christian Identity views as being done on a ZOGland-wide scale during the Great Tribulation as a sort of Spanish Reconquesta in a short time can also have a sort of IRA colonial war in the Northwest. I have no fight with Covington wanting to do with 1,000 warlords in three and a half states the same thing I want and think entirely possible with 10,000 warlords in 49 states.

So, what difference does it make as to what state becomes an ethnostate? First what must happen is for ZOG/Babylon to fall apart in order to not be able to force the periphery in rebellion back into the fold. The notions of a 'peacefool, voting secession against ZOG/Babylon by whiggers is ridiculous. Rebellion by Whites against ZOG will end up being a bloody thing because no parasite, be they whiggern regime-criminal or mud or jew will want to stop living off of Whitey. Until Whitey wants to live and is ready to survive by slaughtering without remorse whigger regime-criminal traitors and muds and jews galore, then no successful Revolution is possible.

So thus Covington has the advantage in actually thinking and writing and planning it, and in the past year or so, what with the podcasts and forums and blogs and Obamanation, has made strides towards his goal. Thus trying to change the focus to some other state simply because you don't like Covington has a sort of silly petty pattern to it. Even if portions of Washington and Oregon don't secede, as ZOG falls apart and places from Montana to the Dakotas decide that they want to be part of a regional ethnostate, then will Covington or anyone else who is a successful bigger warlord decide not to take in those who want a unified to some extent government? Probably not. Throughout the history of mankind, be it at the end of the Greek Dark Age from 1200-800 BC, Western Civilization's Dark Ages from 476-1492 AD and from China being ruled by 14 warring nations to reunification through imperial warfare, empires have fallen apart and once stripped down to a common denominator of nationalism, re-arose to form new empires, which in turn fell apart.

Remember: Since whiggers are no longer able to support theysselfs, and the niggers and beaners never were able to feed themselves, a White Revolution in which whiggers and muds are ruthlessly exterminated by biological and conventional weapons with nuclear weapons used as available, can be successful and upon clearing out all the whigger traitors and mud dross, a population of a few million White survivors can resume anew. But not wanting to survive because of idiotic scruples which serve as a disguise for cowardice is the mark of the whigger, and bitching about it is the jewb of the edjewmacated intellectual.

Hail Victory!!!

http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com

Comment

Bryan Reo still isn't white

http://mamzers.org/forum2/showthread...=3522#post3522

Originally posted by Whitepwr88
        http://enationalist.com/forum/showth...8729#post18729

WOW!!!!!

Are you certain it is the same Swordbrethren?

If so there is a whole lot of explaining that needs to be done.
        Bryan Reo = SwordBrethren = SoredMamzer.

He's been stalking both myself and Pastor John Britton and having nine of my forums and web pages taken down and two Talkshoe shows as well for revealing that he isn't even remotely white. Additionally, Bryan Reo took down NimBusters three or four times and BeerBarrel twice and StumbleInn once. All because we dared coonect the mamzer to its real name.

Even some other people are beginning to notice.

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...discusses.html

You want to see whether he is white? Go to his own blog and look for yourself!!!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BeFQaFl5EE...0/IMG_0478.JPG

http://bryanreo.blogspot.com/2011/01...ta-tacoma.html

You figure it out for yourself.

I'll be suing him and some others directly for DMCA abuse and censorship.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin LD Lindstedt CJCC/AN

Comment

Conspiracy Theory w/ Crazy Tubby Covington

Coonspiracy Theory w/ Crazy Tubby Covington

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3555#post3555
          http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...rthwest-front/

Tubby hurt my psychic mangina!!!

The Vanguard

I’ve been hearing rumors for several days now that “Hunter Wallace” has been cast as the arch villain and President of the United States in Harold Covington’s fifth Northwest novel.

I didn’t think much of the story until the excerpt that people had been talking about was delivered to my email account. It looks genuine to me and fits the storyline that I have seen elsewhere.

I will assume that Covington wrote this until shown otherwise. Those who want to read it themselves can request the small file through email.

In the book, “President Hunter Wallace” is the leader of the Christian neocon forces and “Lieutenant Robert Campbell” is a presidential pimp working for the Northwest Front. My avowed mission is to recover the “lost jewels” of the Pacific Northwest for the “Zionist Occupation Government.”

I’m also a “cognitive dissonance agent” who works for someone called Cass Sunstein in Washington. I am a “false flag blogger” engaged in a “black op” against Harold Covington. Predictably, I also work for the SPLC and ADL (this will elicit howls of laughter in Montgomery), and I have a Jewish handler who was born in Tel Aviv, too:

“How much do you know about the President of the United States, Hunter Wallace?” asked Randall.

“Uh, just what I read in the papers,” said Campbell. “The guy’s a scumbag white traitor, but that’s a given, as if any other kind of person could be elected to office in the United States. The last honest politician the United States ever produced was Andrew Jackson. I think I read somewhere that Hunter Wallace started out on the internet back in the ‘teens, as a false flag blogger and a black op under the old Cass Sunstein Cognitive Dissonance program. He gathered information for the r?gime and for the r?gime’s NGOs like the Anti-Defamation League of B’nai Brith and the Southern Poverty Law Center, for money. As a reward for his cyber-services he was given a staff job in D.C. on some liberal’s Congressman from Alabama’s payroll, and the rest, as they say, is particularly repulsive history.”

“Go on,” said Randall with a smile.

Campbell shrugged and complied. “Worked his way up to the point where he was actually able to steal the Alabama Congressman’s seat from him, and from then on Wallace never looked back. He had just entered his second term when the War of Independence ended at Longview, he saw his bandwagon coming a mile off, and he jumped on it. From then on he was Mister Reunification. His rap is an interesting combination of liberalism, neo-conservatism, and Christian Zionism all rolled into one. He calls it One Nation Indivisible, and it’s basically the social program of the Clinton Democrats, the unfettered economic buccaneering of the Wall Street banks, combined with the American Exceptionalism of Rush Limbaugh and a heavy dash of 700 Club. I know that doesn’t sound possible, or even coherent, but Wallace wraps it all in a big red, white, and blue American flag and he pulls it off somehow. Everybody gets most of what they want, or they think they do. Wallace’s one-note symphony for some years has been We Must Recover Amurrica’s Lost Jewels of the Northwest, punish wicked racism, and make everybody love and bugger one another under the Red, White, and Blue regardless of race, creed, color, or species, all the while singing koom-by-yah and praising Jesus. I know it’s a lot more complex than that, sir, but that’s what I hear.”

The story progresses from there into how I am sexual pervert with a private slush fund which I use to date Jews and female celebrities and how I have nuts which are “the size of pencil erasers.” This is all woven together into a complex paranoid conspiracy theory about the near future in the United States.

Hmm. What to make of this?

(1) First, my initial reaction was that this seems credible because it fits an established pattern of behavior.

Harold Covington reportedly once lost a huge libel suit after accusing Will Williams, one of his many internet antagonists, of being John Doe #3 from the Oklahoma City bombing. Covington also has a long history of using his imagination to make up libelous stories about other movement figures like Ben Klassen.

(2) Second, it brings to mind what Ben Covington (Harold’s little brother) told the SPLC in a 2008 interview for the Intelligence Report.

Ben said that his brother was discharged from the military after being diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. Harold’s mental illness eventually became so severe that he abandoned his own family in Ireland.

He is also estranged from his family in North Carolina. Harold’s father left his two grandchildren a trust fund. Ben Covington has been supporting Harold’s two children in Ireland since their father died.

The Covington family sees Harold as the tragic victim of schizophrenia. He suffers from a mental illness that could latch onto any ideology – Neo-Nazi or otherwise.

Many American families have loved ones who suffer from schizophrenia. It is a terrible disease as anyone who has dealt with it will tell you.

(3) Third, the people who suffer from paranoid schizophrenia live in their own mental universe – a kind of fantasy world of their own creation, which they grow increasingly unable to distinguish from reality. The disease is strongly related to homelessness and elaborate conspiracy theories.

In the 1997 movie Conspiracy Theory, Mel Gibson is a taxi driver named Jerry Fletcher who is obsessed with conspiracy theories. He believes that NASA is attempting to kill the president with a secret weapon on the space shuttle that can cause earthquakes.

Fletcher turns his house into a bunker complete with booby traps and a trap door to escape from government agents. He is chased by black helicopters. “They” are out to get him.

I mention this only because the movie, which some of you may have seen, depicts an individual who is suffering from the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia. A critical aspect of the illness is having a persecution complex.

Examples of the most common paranoid symptoms are:

- delusions of persecution, reference, exalted birth, special mission, bodily change, or jealousy;

- hallucinatory voices that threaten the patient or give commands, or auditory hallucinations without verbal form, such as whistling, humming, or laughing;

- hallucinations of smell or taste, or of sexual or other bodily sensations; visual hallucinations may occur but are rarely predominant.

(4) Fourth, paranoid schizophrenia is a mental illness that seems to be caused by genetic factors. Family history is the strongest predictor of the onset of the disease.

In other words, the people who lash out at others because they suffer from paranoid schizophrenia (like Harold when he lashes out at Ben) really aren’t in control of their actions.

They are suffering from a mental illness which causes them to take aspects of their social environment (such as the marginal people they interact with on the internet) and weave them through the lens of a persecution complex into the integral fabric of their own private fantasy world.

(5) Finally, when seen through the prism of someone suffering from a chronic type of paranoid schizophrenia, Harold Covington’s ideas and actions start making a lot more sense.

The root cause of his antagonism toward this website stems from an incident that happened about a year ago (while I was traveling in North Carolina) when he appeared in the OD comments under multiple sockpuppets to promote his novels and podcasts in one of our threads.

Robert Campbell deleted the comments and called out Covington on his use of sock puppets. Covington then retaliated by setting up a Yahoo group which he used to denounce Campbell to his supporters as “a Cass Sunstein disinformation agent.”

Even though I had nothing to do with this (being on the road at the time), I was worked into this elaborate conspiracy theory before I even had the chance to read the relevant threads. Looking backward, I didn’t see the significance of the use of the sock puppets, and dismissed the whole episode as just another trivial misunderstanding that happens on the internet.

Anonymous people use sock puppets all the time on blogs and forums. Most of them aren’t suffering though from a severe mental illness which causes them to interpret reality through a fantasy based framework.

The lurid fantasies about Ben Klassen’s sexuality (and my sexuality, someone who Covington has never met, who lives on the other side of this continent) fit the profile of a paranoid schizophrenic suffering from visual and auditory hallucinations.

The idea that Will Williams was behind the Oklahoma City bombing or that Robert Campbell is a secret agent working for Cass Sunstein for exposing his use of sock puppets – minor internet antagonists engaged in mere flame wars – also fit the profile of someone with delusions and a persecution complex.

Harold Covington is “The Old Man” in his fantasy novels and plays a starring role in the future demise of the United States. This fits the clinical definition of a schizophrenic who believes they have “a special mission.”

Then you have whole idea that the federal government has nothing better to do with its time than to frame Edgar Steele or that poor alienated Neo-Nazi weirdo “Joe Snuffy” from VNN Forum who tried to blowup the Spokane MLK parade with a rat poison bomb in a backpack.

To a paranoid schizophrenic, this is all evidence of one huge vast conspiracy, and will inevitably be interpreted in that deranged light.

I can’t even begin to understand the thought processes it took for Harold Covington to portray an obscure blogger from Alabama as a Tel Aviv based cognitive dissonance agent and future President of the United States engaged in a massive conspiracy to stop a non-existent White Nationalist organization.

That is what finally convinced me that Harold Covington is just, well, crazy. Even if this excerpt turns out to be a hoax (which is entirely possible), there is already more than enough evidence available to support that conclusion.

Sympathy for Harold

When I first heard about the defamation contained in this Northwest novel, I considered responding with an angry rebuttal. But after spending more time thinking about what compelled Harold Covington to write such false and libelous material (if he is indeed the author, which hasn’t been established), I found my reaction starting to mellow.

I realized that Harold Covington is a tragic victim of a mental illness which has destroyed his career, social life, and even his own family. This is someone who really isn’t in control of his actions. The illness is causing him to lose touch with reality.

Harold isn’t responsible for what he says on the internet or in his books. The demons within him are blindly lashing out at the nearest available targets. If he is not taking his medication, there is no agency involved in the delusions and hallucinations that he is likely experiencing.

With that in mind, I began to consider what Jesus Christ would do in such a situation. His advice would certainly be to forgive Harold, sympathize with victim, and try to end the pointless feud with an adversary.

I haven’t fully accepted the religious premises of Christianity, but I have long appreciated certain practical aspects of that religion as a philosophy. In moderation, the Christian idea of forgiving your enemies makes a lot of sense, and all these cankerous, quarrelsome White Nationalists would spend a lot less time fighting each other if they borrowed that idea and made it their own.

Taking Action

I went out and bought a card this evening which I plan to send to Harold Covington at his Northwest Front P.O Box with a small cash donation.

The card says:

“Harold,

I am genuinely sorry that we could not be friends. If I have offended you, I apologize. Please take this small gesture of kindness and use it to buy yourself a hot meal or to support your family in Ireland.

Best wishes,

Hunter Wallace”

I will send it out in the morning.

The quality of people I am reaching is much higher than I ever did with a forum.
          I'm now at the top of the racialist intellectual community in the United States.
          I was a nobody when I ran The Phora.

Comment

In Defense of Covington

In Defense of Covington

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3558#post3558
            http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-194223

Covington, like most leaders and intellectuals in the bowel Movement of ours, is fighting for 'market share' for what little is in our dysfunctional [bowel] Movement.

Let me suggest why Harold decided to have his fun at the expense of 'Hunter Wallace' -- not his real name -- as opposed to the ZOGbots Robert Campbell and Hadding the Loveless Meercat Mattoid.

Since 'Hunter' has claimed to be George Wallace's grandson and since 'Hunter' runs a blog/forum/whatever for a little while until 'Hunter's' own solipsistic craziness 'cycles' every six months or so and 'Hunter' re-invents hisself for the 666th time, Covington decided to make the stereotype of the fat self-serving amoral hog of a politician, sort of like Lindsey Graham, congruent with 'Hunter's' name. Covington holds 'Hunter' responsible for the antics of Hadding, 'Robert Campbell' and WhiggerSwill the past year or so. And, true to form, the yelps and squeals of gilt outrage have made Tubby's day.

I was locked up with real nuts for two and a half years. I know craziness when I see it, because like I would tell the paki and sand-nigger and actual nigger psychiatrists who would dope me up illegally during my stay most of the Bushy second and Runt-Blunt sole administrations, "You stupid silly bastards only see these insane violent criminals for 15 minutes every 30 or 60 or 90 days, while I have to live with them for twenty-four hours a day seven days a week. As a result I know which ones are truly dangerous far better than you idiots do."

Covington is not crazy. Rather, Covington has to deal with treasonous family members and Movement turds out to run amok anything that they get their paws a-holt of. Will Williams is actually a ZOG agent provocateur and informant as is his freind TraitorGlenn Miller. Williams got a lawyer from ZOG, and a bogus settlement from a crooked judge with the intent of getting Covington removed from his home in North Carolina, which happened. I fail to see why these known traitors and informants are simply not ignored as largely irrelevant. Rather, if they act as does Morris Dees, then they should be thought of as equivalent of Morris Dees.

Insofar as Hadding's meercat moanings are cooncerned, most of them are simply lies. Katja Lane told me that Bob Matthews gave William Pierce $400,000, by far the most of anyone in the bowel Movement. Even Pierce's biographer, Robert Griffin, said in "Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds", in the Bob Matthews' chapter, page 209, that Pierce got a bag full of Order money from Bob Matthews and soon afterwards paid off on his farm $95,000. That's at least $55,000 more than a mere $40,000 that Hadding claims. Besides, what difference does it make? Everyone in the Movement knows that Pierce took Order money and so does the FBI, because the Movement can't keep its collective and individual mouths shut.

Pierce ran a sort of Elohim City for CreaTards. We in Christian Identity knew that the Reverend Doctor Bob Millar was snitching for the FBI -- and admitted it to ourselves. Pierce was totally compromised, as is WhiggerSwill, Alex Linder, and TraitorGlenn Miller. At least we openly admit the obvious, which CreaTards refuse to do.

Look. 'Hunter Wallace/Cunthair WallASS/Fade the Bitcher is NOT an 'expert' on White Nationalism. Rather Fade is someone who has a lot of Daddy's money and lots of time on his hands who sets up these forums and blogs, gets a bunch of whigger and mamzer fellow fuktards to post on these places, then when Fade is 'cycling' and Cunthair's craziness gets the best of him, he disappears (to a private asylum), and when on the right schedule of medication shows back up with the latest version of hissself.

"Hunter Wallace" is a good name for a Southron-Fried jewdayo Zionist, and so Covington uses that name and tries to shoot over the gaseous carcass some jewkals like Hadding who are yapping about the overall unfairness of Tubby.

Covington is actually trying to accomplish something and has somewhat of a plan. I agree with 85% of the plan and since I have better things to do than fight with Covington's groupies, I avoid posting on his forums and blogs.

That said, has 'Jack Ryan' cum up with the $5,000 advance that he promised now that Covington is writing NorthWest Republic novel #5?

This bowel Movement of ours is 95% infiltrated by ZOG. The remainder is full of fools and idiots unable to grow up who form the bulk of the on-looking feebs who are gazing at the three-ring circus.

Now both myself and Harold Covington understand that ZOG is finished. As whiggers are displaced by beaners and jews finish off what little is left, ZOG as we know it is going to become extinct. Covington believes that he can get 1,000 people in the NorthWest together to fight a colonial war and gain independence for a White Homeland. Myself and the underground Dual-Seedline Christian Identity portion of the White Nationalist Movement believe that a Great Tribulation is necessary to exterminate through civil war and economic, environmental and social collapse 160 million muds and 130 million whiggers with a end result of having only 10 million Whites left to be ruled over by 10,000 Warlords when Jesus Christ returns. We are allies because neither of us really are looking for the exact same audience or using the same methods. Covington thinks that he is going to get 1,000 'righteous' Whites to fight a colonial war in the NorthWest. I know that this won't work any better than when Abraham's nephew Lot was the only half-way 'righteous' whigger in Sodom, and even then Lot screwed his daughters and they gave birth to the worthless bastards Moab and Ammon, who were adjudged unworthy of joining into the Congregation of Israel. Rather, the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity plan is to have the Great Tribulation do all the heavy lifting of carrying out the necessary exterminations and pick up the 10,000 Warlords who will use DSCI theology as the religious underpinning behind the necessary culling of the whigger herd that supports ZOG.

Covington believes that he can use National Socialist ideology in order to create islands of order amidst disorder. Dual-Seedline Christian Identity (DSCI) believes in using disorder to exterminate the-m-asses of whiggers and all of the mamzers and jews and having the Warlords use DSCI Orthodox religion as the White Man's Racial HATE Religion, and as an excuse to do as they please upon defective whigger herd animals who are fair game. Covington believes that he can find 1,000 alphas to exploit the Collapse and Chaos. DSCI believes that we can find 10,000 amoral warlords who will ape some pretense to religiousity in order to have a free hand morally to exterminate all the muds, jews and most of the whiggers and enslave the rest because these 10,000 warlords will be Lothrup Stoddard's Neo-Aristocracy who will pay their way bv keeping their loyal herd animal whiggers alive.

My bet is on chaos, destruction, barbarism, civil war, death and destruction. All the fruits of a decaying and dead social order. Not on some last-minute notion that someone is somehow going to turn shit into steel.

Yet Harold Covington is actually DOING something and this annoys the little Internut whigger nutsionalists no end. So if he makes fun of fools going through the motions, then what of it?

There is the notion that those who ZOG brings in as anonymous infiltraitors and agent provocateur ZOGbots have some sort of 'right' to be listened to by the idiotic degenerate and cowardly whigger and mamzer and other jew feebs infesting the bowel Movement and actually have some sort of respectful hearing. This is why this little bowel Movement of ours is so fucked up. Any whiner and feeb has not only an audience, but tries to get a majority of the retards to act as they have a vote and a veto over that which others are actually doing. However, such is impossible given that nobody listens to whiggers, mamzers, and jews telling Movement effectives that what they do is coontrary to their own delusions, especially when these bowel-Movement defectives wish to remain anonymous, and thus unaccountable. How are they possibly going to change Covington's behavior when Covington isn't scared of ZOG?

Hunter/Fade was wanting to run off for two weeks after remaking hisself. He came back because of wounded vanity. Whereas Covington isn't going anywhere.

So, in the absence of Covington, for he will listen but not answer here, let me state the obvious: Covington is doing something. You fools are not. Covington will not succeed because no mighty Evil Empire yet has pulled off survival for its defective soft piss-pul. Yet what makes Tubby a man and you whiners a bunch of bitches is that Covington is willing to try.

Hail Victory!!!

http://spacemirror.net/lindstedt/useful/audio/TMT

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 03-23-2011, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Tubby makes my mangina sore

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3565#post3565
              http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-194317

March 24, 2011 at 8:04 am

Pastor, I am sure that your endorsement will go a long way toward convincing people that Covington is not crazy after all.

“DSCI believes that we can find 10,000 amoral warlords who will ape some pretense to religiousity in order to have a free hand morally to exterminate all the muds, jews and most of the whiggers and enslave the rest….”

That’s quite an interesting description of your religion: “aping some pretense to religiousity in order to have a free hand morally….”

So you are satisfied now to be the “bravos and charlies” subordinate to Covington’s alpha caste? Eight years ago it seemed to bother you.

Mainstream media sources based on the beans that Bruce Pierce spilled only allege that Dr. William Pierce received $50,000. All the higher figures are rumors and speculation. I documented this on my blog. Dr. Pierce made a lot of money from The Turner Diaries. The fact that he had $95,ooo doesn’t mean that he got all of it from Bob Mathews.

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3567#post3567

Originally posted by Hadding View Post

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3565#post3565
                http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-194317

March 24, 2011 at 8:04 am

Pastor, I am sure that your endorsement will go a long way toward convincing people that Covington is not crazy after all.

“DSCI believes that we can find 10,000 amoral warlords who will ape some pretense to religiousity in order to have a free hand morally to exterminate all the muds, jews and most of the whiggers and enslave the rest….”

That’s quite an interesting description of your religion: “aping some pretense to religiousity in order to have a free hand morally….”

So you are satisfied now to be the “bravos and charlies” subordinate to Covington’s alpha caste? Eight years ago it seemed to bother you.

Mainstream media sources based on the beans that Bruce Pierce spilled only allege that Dr. William Pierce received $50,000. All the higher figures are rumors and speculation. I documented this on my blog. Dr. Pierce made a lot of money from The Turner Diaries. The fact that he had $95,ooo doesn’t mean that he got all of it from Bob Mathews.
                kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3568#post3568
                  http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-194325

The fact that Martin Lindstedt has raised the matter of Will Williams’ libel suit against Harold Covington gives occasion for another example of Covington’s duplicity, as distinguished from delusionality.

In response to the suit, Harold Covington filed this document in the Wake County Courthouse (File #96CV 11027) on 11/20/96:

“Regarding the issue of defamation of character, it is the entirely serious
                  contention of the defendant, and will constitute a substantial portion of
                  the defense, that the plaintiff has no character to defame. For a number of
                  years Mr. Williams has voluntarily adopted a style of life which has
                  involved active membership and leadership roles in a number of white
                  supremacist organizations… [T]he court will be aware that modern American
                  society has determined, in its collective wisdom, that white supremacy and
                  activities related to promoting white supremacy are disreputable and
                  unsavory ‘per se.’ It is the contention of the defense that by choosing his
                  present mode of living, in the eyes of all reasonable people he has
                  voluntarily renounced the values and standards of character which would
                  entitle him to bring an action for libel, against the defendant or anyone else.”

Comment

Why do you even bother pretending to be White? Why even go through the motions?

Why do you even bother pretending to be White? Why even go through the motions?

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3574#post3574
                    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...7803#post27803

Originally posted by Intrepid
                    http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...7685#post27685

I hope this Lindstedt related feud crap doesn't get us shut down again.
                    Ain't it wonderfool when greek mamzers imitate whiggers? What you have are the lighter anglo-mestizos trying -- and suckceeding -- in buying the whigger view of 'life.'

But a whigger is not a White man, and a mamzer never can be White. Sometimes I idly wonder why you even go through the motions of play-acting, Ingelded.

A fellow mamzer runs wild taking down web pages, including this one. Rather than to blame a mamzer for being a vicious evil mamzer, you decide to blame the White man for your play toy for pretense being shut down by the mamzers and jew-whigger Internut corpsoreartions. Being White has never been harder given that jews and mamzers want to kill us and whiggers want to die. Yet you wish to pretend to be White while having a whigger's and mamzer's 'mind.' As said before, why do you even bother any more with the pretense which pays out nothing but cognitive dissonance, Ingelded?

Neither LiarBill nor Hostgator are able to see what is going on in here regardless of what they say to the coontrary, unless you let MumpsNutz in. All MumpsNutz can do is whine and piss and moan over at Two and a Half Mamzers about how 'racism' is illegal and make threats as to what it is not able to see anymore -- unless you are telling him what gives. As it is, their pretense to being DSCI is ringing pretty hollow.

Eventually I'll be filing a lawsuit. I'll be suing Hostgator for unlawful censorsheep of myself. But what I find useful today is 'MARKING' for future extermination those who are the White Man's enemies and burn them down like ticks and tares. That is the whole purpose of my ministry -- marking down tares for future harvesting in sheaves and burning.

But for now I'm not posting a lot simply because I don't believe in leaving archives amongst untrustworthy piss-pul. If I find this post important I'll put it on my own secret hidden forum. Like Jesus Christ, I am sent only to the Found Sheep of the House of Israel.

Comment

Mamzer dog snarl elicited, noted, appreciated.

Mamzer dog snarl elicited, noted, appreciated.

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3611#post3611
                      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...8858#post28858

Originally posted by Ingelded
                      http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...8373#post28373

Your anti-Greek Nordicist crap is only matched by your penchant for 11-year-old dick sucking, you fuckin' deranged hobo.

Have a great day, bro.
                      Since above is pretty much the response I elicited, I can hardly be hurt by a Genesis 3:15 response.

There is a reason why YHWH's Law says that you mamzers are not allowed into the Congregation of the House of Israel, not even when they have less than a thousandth non-white genes. The reason is that they are irremedially polluted and they's Beast makeup predominates.

Also, for the short time that Ancient Israel was an independent nation, there were civil wars and coups which had the effect of detecting, flushing and eliminating the whigger and regime criminal element. Every second or third generation new dygenic fodder would be found for the dogs in the cities and birds in the field to eat every time there was a regime change.

Today the rot and decay has spread to where there isn't much uninfected tissue remaining, which is why a Great Tribulation is necessary to do away with both foreign mamzer and domestic whigger offal. Of course your kind can't be expected to appreciate such a purging from any White society to which your kind is supposed to be removed.

I look forward to dealing with those who destroyed my family. But as you are neither White, much less a 'good White Man' this matter doesn't concern you.

But when I kick a mamzer dog, I should expect it to snarl. Your pavlovian response is duly noted, and appreciated.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

The Coontent of Ingelded's Character Looks Suspiciously Much Like the Coontent of Ingelded's Chamberpot

The Coontent of Ingelded's Character Looks Suspiciously Much Like the Coontent of Ingelded's Chamberpot

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3615#post3615
                        http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...8932#post28932

Originally posted by Intrepid
                        http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...8861#post28861

Oh, no, a lesson in morals and character from El Molesto de Granby!

Will wonders ever cease? What's next? A manual from Kane on how to pick up chicks?

Thanks, Ingelded, for reminding me that there is nothing good with mamzers, cf. Deut 23:2. There is always an abomination lurking not so deep under a skin of shit. Genesis 3:15 holds true every time.

You have made me come to a decision. Previously I had not been in favor of gelding and skinning mamzers, as you shit-skinned & -brained Beasts of the Field are unable to learn anything. There isn't anything we really have to discuss whatsoever, other than for your kind to stay away from my kind. However, this necessary skinning and gelding is not a matter of what is good for you animals, as why should anyone care what happens to degenerate animals, but what makes us White Men feel good. Also, it will be easier to dig you vermin out if your kind know going in that there will be no good result for infesting White lands in the first place. You shitskins need to know jewr place, and that place is with the other mongrels.

With great good luck perhaps I will be able to make jewr kind eat not only jewr words, but jewr testicles as a chaser. Mamzers do indeed suffer from Piglice Testicle Eating Syndrome.

Insofar as ancestry is cooncerned, jewr genetics are equivalent to SoredMamzer as well as Kane. Three urban mamzer faggots wanting so much to play rural Aryan White Man but cummin' short every single time. No need to jewdge me by what to jewr kind cums [un]natural.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Let's Rise From The Dead

Let's Rise From The Dead

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...from-dead.html
                          http://whitenationalists.org/forum/s...=5388#post5388

I have an Easter Sunday suggestion for you. Let's rise from the dead.

Our racially conscious community (RCC) has been playing dead too long. Wehave been sunk into a blue funk, a slough of despondency and despair, for entirely too long. As depressing and loathsome as they are, the "Movement" kooks and the freaks and the weirdos and the chrome-domed drunks among us are a minority, although I know sometimes that's hard to believe.

There's problems with the rest of us as well, true, and we're not going to get anywhere by refusal to acknowledge and address those problems. But that doesn't mean they can or should defeat us.

Colin Jordan once said that "The Movement has a very big heart and a very small head," and that's true. But we do at least (most of us) have the big hearts, and that is something we can build on.

And there are thousands of us, at least on the internet. I say again, Je Refuse. I absolutely refuse to believe that nothing can be done with aneasily accessible contact list of thousands of people whose hearts are inthe right place, even if their heads aren't exactly where they should be.We have a base for recovery, if we will but make the collective decision to use it.

How? Well, I'll tell you where you can start. Don't worry, I won't ask youto move anywhere or do anything inconvenient, never mind risky. I have cometo understand that time is far off, our testicles are still undescended,and we have to take little eensy-weensy, teeny-tiny baby steps towards becoming men again.

As most of you know, I recently "inherited" a Yahoo e-group from a very fine man who unfortunately let the GUBU get to him and drive him insane, and who is now on a quest for personal vengeance. The internet does that to people. It literally drives some of us mad, and I say that as one who had a nearer scrape than most. As to that, all I can say is that I wouldn't want to be a certain Induhvidual resident in an area not unadjacent to Raleigh, North Carolina. He may hear a knock upon his door sooner than he thinks.

That group is called Truth Commission, and it happens to be the largest Yahoo group on the racial right today, even after I kicked off about two dozen known kooks and freaks. I moderated a Yahoo group once before, and I have observed Truth Commission from afar, and I think I've spotted a couple of problem areas that can be fixed.

Ending the Reign of the Sad Old Men

Most people eventually leave these so-called internet "discussion" groups because there is virtually no discussion, at least not of the sane variety. Their e-mail boxes fill up with dozens and hundreds of e-mails every day which people simply don't have the time to read because they are, uh,well...drivel.

The overwhelming majority of White e-group posts are either the ravings of lunatics like Martin Lindstedt babbling about his homoerotic lust for George of the Jungle, or else they are endless news articles from Establishment media sources. These are posted by sad old men who seem tohave no jobs or lives and spend 23 hours a day on the internet, and who do nothing but forward hundreds of news articles every day across the worldwide web, telling one another how BAD things are.

"Boo-hoo-hoo! Sniffle. Oh, look what terrible things their doing to ustoday! Sniffle! Isn't it all so terrible what is being done to us? Why doesn't somebody (not us) DO something? Oh, it's all so horrible, the white race is doomed, we're doomed! Please send money! WAAAAAAAH!"

That, people, is basically it. That's our Movement. That's what we've wasted the past fifty years doing. "News commentary," the pablum of the rite wing. Whinge, moan, weep, wring our hands, complain, complain, complain, whine, whine whine.... They say they want to "educate" people. Okay, great. But at some point education has to stop and action must begin, or else what the hell is the point?

OK. Now that I have charge of this one small part of the internet, we are going to stop it. No more whingeing and whining and complaining byendlessly posting and re-posting news articles and forwarding stuff from other lists.

From now on Truth Commission is a discussion group, where white nationalists will convene to discuss, not re-post news articles and forwards from other lists whingeing and whining about how bad things are.And we're just going to say no to GUBU. No more weird shit, no more kooks.That doesn't mean we can't discuss sensitive topics. It is in fact absolutely essential that we discuss certain highly sensitive topics, and that is actually the main reason why we're clearing the decks of all this looney shit and all the re-posted news articles.

So I am urging everyone reading this, as a first step towards rising fromthe dead, to subscribe to the Truth Commission and USE it, at least as long as Yahoo allows us to do so. How long that will be I don't know, but there is no excuse for further dawdling and screwing around.

Send a "subscribe" to

truthcom-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

and rise from the dead today.

Remember, Covington's Paradox states: "The Cause is so right; the people in it are so wrong."

But Covington's Corollary says: "Just because the people in it are so wrong, doesn't mean that the Cause is not right."

POSTED BY THE OLD MAN AT 4:49 PM TUESDAY, APRIL 26, 2005
                          Come Home to the Northwest

http://northwestfront.org/

Comment

Stan/Jimbo Gomez who stole phorafags/feebs away from me always was a ZOGbot jew

Stan/Jimbo Gomez who stole phorafags/feebs away from me always was a ZOGbot jew

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4089#post4089

from www.thephora.net/forum

Stan’s email is also : stan.sterkendries@hvw-capac.fgov.be (a federal government email). Enlarge the picture to see it. It is also attached.
                            Stan's screename is Jimbo Gomez. He was demodded because everyone now knows he's a fed.

Below are the forwarded emails:

===============

Sent: Monday, August 01, 2005 6:11 PM
                            To: dani88@hotmail.com ; stansterkendries1979@hotmail.com
                            Subject: fade=> confidential

hyperstan007: friend
                            nieuwe Fade: hey
                            hyperstan007: how goes life?
                            nieuwe Fade: pretty good
                            nieuwe Fade: now that all of that shit has blown over
                            nieuwe Fade: i am still waiting for my debit card to come in the mail
                            nieuwe Fade: for we can restore the phora to vB
                            hyperstan007: what of the existing board?
                            nieuwe Fade: not sure
                            nieuwe Fade: i don't know if we will be able to import the posts
                            hyperstan007: oh well
                            hyperstan007: the new place sucks anyway
                            hyperstan007: will niccolo take part in setting up the new vbulletin?
                            nieuwe Fade: back
                            hyperstan007: wb
                            nieuwe Fade: he will help run the show
                            nieuwe Fade: but i will take over the direction of it
                            nieuwe Fade: i want a more serious board
                            hyperstan007: music to my ears
                            nieuwe Fade: where we can have good discussions again
                            nieuwe Fade: ebus has quit
                            nieuwe Fade: he told me yesterday
                            hyperstan007: ebus and i tried to implement that again before the hack
                            nieuwe Fade: we won't tolerate trash anymore like Raina

==========
                            'Raina' was a shit-eating faggot named Brandon Orr impersonating a she-male, i.e. 'Raina'. Brandon Orr did have a talent in getting nutty women like 'Carrigan' to do its will. That meant no pussy for the Fadester.
                            ===========

nieuwe Fade: the board is so puerile these days
                            hyperstan007: but too many mods wanted a complete zoo it seems
                            hyperstan007: oh yes
                            hyperstan007: i like lighthearted discussion
                            hyperstan007: but between that
                            hyperstan007: and the spam we see now
                            hyperstan007: is a big difference
                            nieuwe Fade: the problem with it htough
                            nieuwe Fade: is that it seems to overwhelm the board
                            nieuwe Fade: every single time
                            nieuwe Fade: we will figure out something
                            hyperstan007: one advize i have
                            nieuwe Fade: last fall we had a pretty good handle on it
                            hyperstan007: do with it as u please
                            nieuwe Fade: there were a lot of good serious discussions
                            hyperstan007: pick only mods who will clean up trash
                            hyperstan007: if ppl see a few mods tolerate anything
                            hyperstan007: they'll think all mods will do that
                            nieuwe Fade: libertarianism doesn't work
                            hyperstan007: that's what i mean yes
                            nieuwe Fade: a laissez faire policy
                            nieuwe Fade: turns the board into one big sandbox
                            nieuwe Fade: like antiyuppie said
                            hyperstan007: u remember shane
                            hyperstan007: the irish guy
                            nieuwe Fade: yeah
                            hyperstan007: it was me who made him supermod
                            hyperstan007: heh
                            hyperstan007: cause he was rather strict in the irish section
                            nieuwe Fade: lol scotland88 was banned a hundred times
                            hyperstan007: and he didn't disappoint
                            hyperstan007: hehehe
                            hyperstan007: yes
                            hyperstan007: hey, only 70 times by me
                            hyperstan007: so that proves he annoyed other ppl too
                            hyperstan007:
                            nieuwe Fade: lol
                            nieuwe Fade: i have a feeling that carrigan will be back
                            nieuwe Fade: she called me yesterday
                            hyperstan007: when she logs in on yahoo
                            hyperstan007: and im really bored
                            hyperstan007: i start bothering her
                            hyperstan007: no reason why really
                            hyperstan007: just for personal amusement
                            hyperstan007: she mentioned u
                            nieuwe Fade: who?
                            hyperstan007: carrigan
                            nieuwe Fade: she is a bitch
                            hyperstan007: she said she hoped u'd log in
                            hyperstan007: she wanted to harass u, but didn't wanna call u
                            hyperstan007: agreed
                            nieuwe Fade: when was this?
                            nieuwe Fade: she always hated you
                            hyperstan007: 2 or 3 days ago
                            hyperstan007: i know
                            hyperstan007:
                            nieuwe Fade: still does
                            hyperstan007: iml not too fond of her either
                            nieuwe Fade: she makes fun of you with Raina all the time
                            nieuwe Fade: and Ebusitanus
                            nieuwe Fade: she tried to delete you one time
                            nieuwe Fade: and I deadmined her
                            hyperstan007: yeah, u stopped her
                            hyperstan007: thanks for that
                            hyperstan007:
                            nieuwe Fade: the best thing we can do with her
                            nieuwe Fade: is to totally ignore her
                            nieuwe Fade: she hates that
                            nieuwe Fade: as she has no friends aside from Raina
                            nieuwe Fade: and one other girl in her town that is moving in like a week
                            hyperstan007: wow
                            hyperstan007: what are her parents like?
                            nieuwe Fade: edana doesn't talk to her anymore
                            nieuwe Fade: she lies about her parents
                            nieuwe Fade: they seem okay w/ me
                            nieuwe Fade: lol she wants people to believe
                            nieuwe Fade: that she never does anything because her parents won't let her
                            nieuwe Fade: but the truth is
                            nieuwe Fade: that she is such an obnoxious little bitch
                            nieuwe Fade: that no one in their right mind wants to associate with her
                            hyperstan007: yikes
                            nieuwe Fade: i will bet you anything she is browsing the phora right now
                            nieuwe Fade: as she does absolutely nothing aside from sit at home all day on the internet
                            hyperstan007: not even a summerjob?
                            nieuwe Fade: no
                            hyperstan007: even if u know absolutely noone
                            hyperstan007: at least go see a film then or so
                            hyperstan007: but locking herself up
                            nieuwe Fade: well, she does that
                            hyperstan007: she won't meet friends then either
                            nieuwe Fade: she goes with her one friend IRL to the movies
                            nieuwe Fade: but that is all
                            nieuwe Fade: and that one friend
                            nieuwe Fade: is moving to Virginia for college very soon
                            hyperstan007: hahaha
                            nieuwe Fade: lol so she will be totally isolated
                            nieuwe Fade: the only reason she posts on the phora is to make fun of people
                            hyperstan007: so even online, she only has 1 friend, and that's a guy who dreams about forcefeeding her her own faeces
                            nieuwe Fade: i started going out w/ her because i felt sorry for her to be honest
                            nieuwe Fade: then i became attached to her
                            nieuwe Fade: lol yeah
                            nieuwe Fade: did you know it is a pedophile?
                            nieuwe Fade: with a criminal record
                            hyperstan007: doesn't amaze me
                            nieuwe Fade: seriously
                            nieuwe Fade: it admitted it in some of its old posts on usenet
                            nieuwe Fade: it also admitted to being a self hating homosexual
                            nieuwe Fade: what kind of man posts on transgender forums for several years
                            nieuwe Fade: without a serious fucking sexual identity problem?

===========
                            Someone like Brandon Orr, who still is able to keep Carrigan from giving Fade any pussy.

Sort of makes you wonder who is the most pathetic? Fade or Carrigan or Brandon.
                            =============

hyperstan007: surreal
                            nieuwe Fade: carrigan is really weird
                            nieuwe Fade: oh yeah
                            nieuwe Fade: did i tell you what she did
                            nieuwe Fade: she lied to me about her real name
                            nieuwe Fade: the entire time we were going out
                            hyperstan007: huh?
                            hyperstan007: for real?
                            hyperstan007: was she a virgin before u met her? u don't have to answer that if u don't want to of course
                            nieuwe Fade: i didn't know until the day after we broke up
                            nieuwe Fade: her real name
                            hyperstan007: but im curious
                            nieuwe Fade: no, she really was a virgin
                            nieuwe Fade: i know that for a fact

==========
                            Because even though Fade drove over 500 miles to North Carolina from Alabama and back in Daddy's Ford Navistar and on Daddy's credit card, Carrigan still didn't give Fade any pussy. Fade knows that for a fact.
                            ============

hyperstan007: ok
                            hyperstan007: so she didn't fuck those chinks eh
                            nieuwe Fade: but she told me the entire time her name was Marie
                            nieuwe Fade: lol she is such a liar
                            hyperstan007: she told that to everyone
                            nieuwe Fade: yeah right
                            nieuwe Fade: she has like one friend in the world
                            nieuwe Fade: and sits at home 24 hours a day on the internet
                            nieuwe Fade: she is a liar
                            nieuwe Fade: she lies about everything
                            nieuwe Fade: her real name is Chloe Gonzalez
                            hyperstan007: spic?
                            nieuwe Fade: i have no idea
                            nieuwe Fade: but she told me that she wouldn't tell me her real name
                            nieuwe Fade: because she was afraid i wouldn't go out w/ her
                            nieuwe Fade: and she would never let me see her parents
                            hyperstan007: hahaha
                            hyperstan007: if she ever meets up with raina
                            hyperstan007: goes see him
                            hyperstan007: man, that'll be interesting
                            nieuwe Fade: lol Buffalo Bill
                            nieuwe Fade: that thing is a total freak
                            nieuwe Fade: go back and read its old usenet posts
                            hyperstan007: i have trouble calling it a man too
                            nieuwe Fade: this guy named St. Jacknapes
                            nieuwe Fade: knows a lot about it
                            nieuwe Fade: i am trying to get in tocuh with him
                            nieuwe Fade: he is the guy who put up that photoshopped webpage
                            nieuwe Fade: but as for her ancestry, i don't know
                            nieuwe Fade: don't tell anyone about that
                            nieuwe Fade: though
                            nieuwe Fade: that will just get it started again
                            hyperstan007: i won't
                            nieuwe Fade: what she desires more than anything else is attention; as she has no friends
                            nieuwe Fade: lol when me and edana stopped talking to her
                            nieuwe Fade: her social circle was little reduced by 50%
                            hyperstan007: hehehehehe
                            hyperstan007: and that's counting online folks on an equally important scale as real people
                            nieuwe Fade: IRL
                            nieuwe Fade: and I dated her for six months
                            nieuwe Fade: she had ONE friend she went out with
                            nieuwe Fade: but this girl is like her
                            hyperstan007: did u meet that friend?
                            nieuwe Fade: no
                            nieuwe Fade: but i know her friend is just as antiscoial as she is
                            nieuwe Fade: she had never drank alcohol before
                            nieuwe Fade: i came to Winston-Salem
                            nieuwe Fade: lol she didn't even know how to kiss me really
                            nieuwe Fade: she is that utterly isolated where she is at
                            nieuwe Fade: her one friend IRL though is moving away to college in about a week
                            hyperstan007: wonder what she'll do then
                            nieuwe Fade: and other than her; the only people she associates with are Phora people online
                            nieuwe Fade: she will come back to the phora and sign up a new name
                            nieuwe Fade: and start trolling to get attention
                            hyperstan007: heh, now that she doesn't have protection anymore
                            hyperstan007: i think i can solve that
                            nieuwe Fade: she is such a bitch to people
                            hyperstan007: some of those antisocial ppl
                            nieuwe Fade: she could make friends but her personality makes that nearly impossible
                            hyperstan007: are feiendly
                            hyperstan007: *friendly
                            nieuwe Fade: she feels compelled to put people down constantly
                            hyperstan007: but if they're nasty, they dig their own grave
                            hyperstan007: i reckon
                            nieuwe Fade: i personally think she has a serious self-esteem problem
                            nieuwe Fade: that is why she always has to insult people
                            nieuwe Fade: to feel better about herself
                            nieuwe Fade: she acts all arrogant and sarcastic
                            nieuwe Fade: like she is better than everyone else; all the "white trash racialists"
                            nieuwe Fade: but it is so fake
                            nieuwe Fade: because if she really felt that way, then she would never post here in a million years
                            hyperstan007: i agree
                            nieuwe Fade: lol she has "quit" the phora a millions times now
                            nieuwe Fade: and comes back each and every single time
                            hyperstan007: i only joined a year ago
                            hyperstan007: did she post there a long time before trhat?
                            nieuwe Fade: probably since late 2003
                            nieuwe Fade: and has never gone away since
                            nieuwe Fade: except when we banned her last fall
                            nieuwe Fade: when she came back under another username in less than a month
                            hyperstan007: i can see what appeal raina would have on such a personality
                            hyperstan007: i have a christmassong playing
                            nieuwe Fade: "Raina" is just a pedophile freak
                            hyperstan007: from the band anal cunt
                            hyperstan007: it is called:
                            nieuwe Fade: "Raina" tells her everything she wants to hear
                            hyperstan007: hey santa claus you fucking cunt
                            nieuwe Fade: and that flatters her
                            nieuwe Fade: that is that band
                            hyperstan007: they're awful
                            nieuwe Fade: the one nuclear thoughts used to get upset about
                            nieuwe Fade: i haven't seen him in a long time now
                            hyperstan007: remember neoclassical?
                            hyperstan007: that pompous bastard
                            hyperstan007: guess what
                            hyperstan007: he's just as bad on tnp
                            hyperstan007: enough of this filth
                            hyperstan007: beethoven time
                            hyperstan007: i post there now
                            nieuwe Fade: loki called me the other day
                            hyperstan007: way more than on pie
                            nieuwe Fade: from london
                            hyperstan007: oh
                            hyperstan007: what did he say?
                            nieuwe Fade: we were chatting about the phora
                            hyperstan007: im meeting him
                            nieuwe Fade: about the hacker
                            hyperstan007: when i go to london
                            nieuwe Fade: and the terrorist attacks
                            hyperstan007: would u have to buy a new license?
                            hyperstan007: vbulletin i mean
                            nieuwe Fade: that won't be much of a problem
                            hyperstan007: the old one expired?
                            nieuwe Fade: lol years ago
                            hyperstan007: who updated then?
                            nieuwe Fade: my old files are on my dead computer
                            nieuwe Fade: so i would have to repurchase it
                            hyperstan007: did loki do that part?
                            nieuwe Fade: loki
                            hyperstan007: hehehe
                            hyperstan007: leaching off of tnp
                            hyperstan007:
                            nieuwe Fade: well, i had a license number and everything
                            hyperstan007: good plan
                            nieuwe Fade: we just put that in
                            hyperstan007: i'll pitch in a small sum
                            nieuwe Fade: don't worry about it
                            nieuwe Fade: we are going to really clean up the place though
                            nieuwe Fade: when we get it back
                            hyperstan007: lemme know if i can help

===========
                            Like all jewboys, Stan did 'help' Fade all right. Helped Fade right out of owning his own forum, then setting it up as a Belgian jew data-mining operation.

Way to go, Belgian sephardic jewboy lawyer/burrocrat.
                            ===========

nieuwe Fade: sure thing
                            hyperstan007: i grew quite fond of the place
                            nieuwe Fade: it is just a matter of getting that card in the mail
                            nieuwe Fade: i can't really post anywhere else
                            nieuwe Fade: i just grew so used to the phora
                            hyperstan007: i have problems with that too
                            hyperstan007: on tnp for example
                            hyperstan007: i can post
                            hyperstan007: but i got myself into a brawl im gonna lose
                            nieuwe Fade: lol Erlingr Hardabaradason still there?
                            hyperstan007: with a mod and a supermod
                            hyperstan007: but he's ok now
                            hyperstan007: he leaves me alone
                            hyperstan007: this prick surt
                            hyperstan007: picks a fight with me
                            hyperstan007: he's a mod
                            hyperstan007: i of course reply
                            hyperstan007: in the open
                            hyperstan007: BIG mistake on tnp
                            hyperstan007: anonymaus
                            hyperstan007: a supermod
                            hyperstan007: edits my post
                            hyperstan007: and deletes one
                            hyperstan007: but leaves surt's attack there
                            hyperstan007: i go into this rage
                            hyperstan007: and send the following PM:
                            hyperstan007: I demand you edit out SURT's attack too if you're going to censor me. If tNP is the sort of board where moderators get to flame members, and members don't get to react, tell me so now, I'll take my business elsewhere rather than be reduced to someone's toy.

===========
                            Lying jewboy didn't like being censored back then six years ago, did it?

But it got over it when it got power over others like any self-[dis]respecting jewboy lawyer/burrocrat, didn't it?
                            ============

hyperstan007: i get this reply:
                            hyperstan007: First: you don't demand anything of me. Ever.
                            Second: I have no idea what's going on between you and SURT and I don't care. I didn't delete your previous post, as worthless as it was, and I don't know what SURT posted to flame you.
                            If you care to point out what he posted to myself or another moderator in private, rather than swinging your belgian waffle about in public, I assure you it will be taken care of.
                            Learn to deal with these things in private instead of making a spectacle out of yourself in public. I edited your post more for your own benefit as for the decorum at the board.
                            hyperstan007: i replied again
                            hyperstan007: still waiting for his reply
                            hyperstan007: and in a week from now
                            hyperstan007: loki will prolly unban me
                            hyperstan007: im not banned yet
                            hyperstan007: but last time that's how it happened too
                            nieuwe Fade: i like loki
                            hyperstan007: yeah
                            nieuwe Fade: but he has some real nutters over there
                            nieuwe Fade: on his forum
                            hyperstan007: he's an odd man
                            hyperstan007: but a good guy
                            hyperstan007: deceny
                            hyperstan007: *decent
                            hyperstan007: i would like to try out an experiment on ythe phora
                            hyperstan007: when we get it back
                            nieuwe Fade: what
                            hyperstan007: we had too many international boards
                            hyperstan007: but ppl like to post in their own language
                            hyperstan007: how about 1 board
                            hyperstan007: for all non-english stuff
                            hyperstan007: when someone starts a thread
                            hyperstan007: he puts in the thread title what language it'll be in
                            hyperstan007: best of both worlds
                            hyperstan007: i reckon
                            nieuwe Fade: oh yeah
                            nieuwe Fade: the serbs and croats would knock each other out
                            hyperstan007: hmm
                            nieuwe Fade: we can try that i suppose
                            hyperstan007: we've lost all serbs
                            hyperstan007: i think
                            hyperstan007: krygs and mladic
                            hyperstan007: they hate the phora and REALLY hate me
                            hyperstan007: they took their crowd to wehr's place
                            hyperstan007: they had a 10 page thread about me
                            hyperstan007: hehe
                            hyperstan007: in dutch
                            hyperstan007: lol
                            hyperstan007: biggest thread on the dutch board there
                            hyperstan007: and at least 2 ppl who disagreed
                            hyperstan007: and defended me
                            hyperstan007: got banned
                            hyperstan007: martin on niccolo's board
                            hyperstan007: is one of them
                            hyperstan007: he's my protege now i reckon
                            nieuwe Fade: the dutch guys are at grossdeutsches vaterland
                            hyperstan007: mladic too
                            hyperstan007: stepa too i think
                            hyperstan007: bb
                            nieuwe Fade: k
                            hyperstan007: my mom needs the computer
                            nieuwe Fade: k
                            nieuwe Fade: ttyl
                            hyperstan007: yo
                            hyperstan007: back
                            hyperstan007: u still around?
                            nieuwe Fade: hey
                            hyperstan007: ho
                            hyperstan007: i have my own forum
                            hyperstan007: but it's kinda slow
                            hyperstan007: wanna join?
                            hyperstan007: ive had it for a few months now
                            hyperstan007: it has 3 members, and 1 post
                            hyperstan007:
                            hyperstan007: im very strict in moderating it as u can see
                            nieuwe Fade: where is it?
                            hyperstan007: msn
                            nieuwe Fade: link
                            hyperstan007: http://groups.msn.com/stansauthenticcommunisthideout
                            hyperstan007: i was very drunk when i created it
                            hyperstan007:
                            hyperstan007: lol, in december
                            nieuwe Fade: saved the link
                            hyperstan007: haha
                            hyperstan007: check it again in a few months
                            hyperstan007: to see if someone made a post
                            hyperstan007: i think i will make the first post on its 1 year anniversary
                            nieuwe Fade: what is Robin up to these days?
                            nieuwe Fade: i never see her on Yahoo
                            hyperstan007: she's ont online all that often
                            hyperstan007: and never on yahoo
                            hyperstan007: she's enjoying life these days it seems
                            nieuwe Fade: good for her
                            hyperstan007: yup
                            nieuwe Fade: i gtg
                            nieuwe Fade: bbl
                            nieuwe Fade: going to work out
                            nieuwe Fade: later
                            hyperstan007: yo
                            hyperstan007: cya
                            nieuwe Fade has signed out. (1/08/2005 21:44)

------------
                            ------------

Below, this asshole has the nerve to complain about personal information after the outtings his forum would cause later!

To billybobzombie@hotmail.com

Ymir,

I'll be frank here: you had no business whatsoever to even allude on information as sensitive as this, given to you under the explicit condition of confidentiality. When you made that post on the Phora, you forced my hand to the point where I had to ban you, something I'd do again if I even suspect that anyone would pose a threat to my private life. Furthermore, I think you are being extremely childish by starting a feud over something as silly as me not giving you a phonenumber.

That being said, I still think you're an ok guy, and I don't want a fight over such a silly thing to escalate. I've known you for three years now and up until two weeks ago, I had not even suspected you could react the way you did.

For that reason, I think this feud should end. I don't want to have to keep an eye out for leif3, leif4, etc etc to register and exposing stuff I told you under the explicit condition of privacy (which doesn't mean that I won't do it, delete the posts and ban the accounts if you force me to do so), and I have a strong suspicion that you, especially now that SE is down, want to post on a board where all your friends are.

So, what do you say? Do I need to worry about you repeating that stunt or not?

I'm awaiting your reply, as you can guess.

Best regards,
                            Stan

---
                            I'm not too concerned about temp bans or being banned in general. My concern is that I'll be perma-banned and denied access. I want to retain access to the forum membership and be able to occasionally read threads. If Ahknaton bans me again, this time presumably permanently, I'll be out that access.
                            I know you can't really guarantee that you can prevent other staffers from banning me, but if they ban me permanently, I need to have assurances that you'll allow me access.

--- On Thu, 8/6/09, Stan Sterkendries <stansterkendries1979@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: Stan Sterkendries <stansterkendries1979@hotmail.com>
                            Subject: RE: phora
                            To: senatormccarthy2004@yahoo.com
                            Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 10:26 AM

That ban you got was a bit harsh (and due to a lack of communication between staff). I can't promise you that you won't be banned under any circumstances. We don't have a lot of rules, but those few we have will be enforced. Needless to say, I'm not inviting you in just to see you banned.

Basically, I need somebody of very good behaviour, who is more or less respected by the crowd, who drives those idiots crazy. It would benefit me greatly if Thomas picked a few fights and flamewars, the nastier on his behalf the better. What would put the cherry on the cake would be if the other side (you) were on perfect behaviour.

You're no idiot, you know where I'm going with this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:21:50 -0700
                            Subject: Re: phora
                            To: stansterkendries1979@hotmail.com

As I noted in the posts I sent to you via Cheese sometime ago my concern is that I'll be banned again. I get some use in being a member of the place as I can PM people, etc. If I get perma-banned I'll be deprived that use.

The Thomas-Errigal-Sudaev-Azimuth-XeniX clique is one I have no love lost for, though most of the animus comes from their end. XeniX especially always made things very personal.

If you can assure me I won't be perma-banned I'll stop by when things are slow in the Canteen, etc.

Subject: phora
                            Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 7:43 AM

Joe,

There's another reason I invited you back on the Phora, apart from nostalgia.

You noticed as well as I do that there's this clique on my forum that screws up the atmosphere (we were just talking about them). All of them are very popular among the membership, and their head has become a bit too big, and their attitude too arrogant.

For reasons I don't care to discuss Thomas is the number one name on my online shitlist. I'm working on a plan to get rid of him, but that will take time. This plan would benefit from your presence on the phora.

If you want to help out, or want to know more, you have my E-mail address now.

Needless to say, I consider this message confidential.

Stan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Je hele online leven op één stek? Ontdek Windows Live!

-----

Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 1:48 PM
                            To: Stan Sterkendries

I'm not too concerned about temp bans or being banned in general. My concern is that I'll be perma-banned and denied access. I want to retain access to the forum membership and be able to occasionally read threads. If Ahknaton bans me again, this time presumably permanently, I'll be out that access.

I know you can't really guarantee that you can prevent other staffers from banning me, but if they ban me permanently, I need to have assurances that you'll allow me access.

Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 10:26 AM

That ban you got was a bit harsh (and due to a lack of communication between staff). I can't promise you that you won't be banned under any circumstances. We don't have a lot of rules, but those few we have will be enforced. Needless to say, I'm not inviting you in just to see you banned.

Basically, I need somebody of very good behaviour, who is more or less respected by the crowd, who drives those idiots crazy. It would benefit me greatly if Thomas picked a few fights and flamewars, the nastier on his behalf the better. What would put the cherry on the cake would be if the other side (you) were on perfect behaviour.

You're no idiot, you know where I'm going with this.

Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 10:21:50 -0700
                            Subject: Re: phora
                            To: stansterkendries1979@hotmail.com

As I noted in the posts I sent to you via Cheese sometime ago my concern is that I'll be banned again. I get some use in being a member of the place as I can PM people, etc. If I get perma-banned I'll be deprived that use.

The Thomas-Errigal-Sudaev-Azimuth-XeniX clique is one I have no love lost for, though most of the animus comes from their end. XeniX especially always made things very personal.

If you can assure me I won't be perma-banned I'll stop by when things are slow in the Canteen, etc.

Subject: phora
                            Date: Thursday, August 6, 2009, 7:43 AM

Joe,

There's another reason I invited you back on the Phora, apart from nostalgia.

You noticed as well as I do that there's this clique on my forum that screws up the atmosphere (we were just talking about them). All of them are very popular among the membership, and their head has become a bit too big, and their attitude too arrogant.

For reasons I don't care to discuss Thomas is the number one name on my online shitlist. I'm working on a plan to get rid of him, but that will take time. This plan would benefit from your presence on the phora.

If you want to help out, or want to know more, you have my E-mail address now.

Needless to say, I consider this message confidential.

Stan

The quality of people I am reaching is much higher than I ever did with a forum.
                            I'm now at the top of the racialist intellectual community in the United States.
                            I was a nobody when I ran The Phora.

Comment

Some of us have far different likes and dislikes.

Some of us have far different likes and dislikes.

http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...5625#post35625
                              http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=4090#post4090

Originally posted by il ragno
                              http://beer.weremight.com/forums/sho...5620#post35620

Stan was, is and will always be a Good White Man. An imperfect babysitter for sure, but that's just another plus in my book.

The deer-tick who loosed this "info" on the world, on the other hand, isn't worth the little bits of toilet paper stuck to my anal fur.
                              Yeah, well 'Stan' is a Belgian sephardic jew ambulance-chasing data-mining sack of kikeshit that really makes my trigger finger itch. Even more than Kane12345666. And a jew by definition isn't either 'Good' 'White' or a 'Man' in my book.

Stan has always been a real sack of sanctimonious kikeshit. Fade/Cunthair for all his faults, ran phorafags/feebs a lot more to me and Pastor Britton's liking. We got jewlagged always but never banned. Stan was a sneaking jew skunk who stole phorafags/feebs from Fade insofar as I'm concerned. Above post shows Fade trusting something Fade sure fucked up in trusting. Never trust a jew and don't trust most whiggers.

But I'll admit that Fade/Cunthair is fucked up in the head, and I'd like to wring Kane of some more info. Kane was just the very sort of faggot jewboy that showed me and Pastor John Britton the Bryan Reo/SoredMamzer XuQa.com profile pics and homo profile that Lil' Niggerlips has been trying to hide ever since but is all over the Internut. I listen to the little faggot jewboy when it is being kikeish with derogatory info, as it sure does find out some interesting shit much of the time.

Some of us have far different likes and dislikes. I have a use for Kane and absolutely none for Stan. And Stan is a jew dataminer over on phorafags/feebs, just as I always suspected.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum (down again)

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-09-2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Perhaps they think that this time it will be different with them.

Perhaps they think that this time it will be different with them.

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2440#post2440
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post278073

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                                http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-71722

That said, what is with you ‘pulling a Fade on your Forum’ for the 666th time? You doing the same old, same old, doesn’t bode well for those of us who foolishly claimed that you are past jewr old tricks.

Originally posted by Cunterre WallASS

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...#comment-71747

I relaunched the forum after I was convinced it could be used for some productive purpose. Instead, it was used exclusively by Biological Racist, Glenn Miller, Will Williams and yourself to fight every night.

While this spectacle had some entertainment value, it is not why I relaunched the forum. When the forum failed to serve its purpose as a networking platform, I was urged to shut it down and agreed to do so.

All of which goes to prove that what your former friends and present enemies have said about you being nothing more than a nutty kollidge kid with mental and character problems, like Il Ragno, 88cmCrack/Xenix, Jake Featherstone, Greg Johnson, etc., that they were right, true and correct; and that I, who seen something which didn't exist, like steady mature growth in intellect and character and loyalty and courage, was wrong, foolish, and blinded by wishful thinking.

When I was in the NutHouse some of my Stalwarts told me that your former friends stole phorafags/feebs from you. And, I do think that this is true, and that sephardic Belgian jews use it to datamine. And yes, I did make excuses for some of your antics with jewboys like kane and ixabert.

But what drove some of them to it was your habit of spontaneously and without reason hacking your own forum based upon nothing more than your mood, and because you could.

You see, when you invest time and effort and intellectual effort into something, you view it partially as yours as well. And you Fade/Hunter, don't give a shit for your allies and friends, but rather use them and callously discard their work without fair or decent warning. Sci-Fi Faber wanted to do that to his 'friends and followers' and that is what told me that Pastor John Britton was right -- Sci-Fi Faber was nothing more than a selfish idiot playing at Revolution. We thought he was too stupid to be a ZOGbot up until the time he was caught sucking off Hal Turner.

Now most of this disappointment in you is really my own fault for trusting such a weak reed. What is this, the fifth or sixth time with you doing this to me? I'll call it the sixth time because that is appropriate and so easy for me to remember.

You had this same chimpout last week with Greg Johnson. All I caught was the reverb from it.

Well, I wonder when you are going to do this shit to the newbies you got stringing along now. Perhaps they think that this time it will be different with them. Until tonight, a part of me hoped that as well. But it wasn't now was it? This time it was the same as it has always been with you and me and anyone else stupid enough to put trust in you. Nothing personal Fade. You do that to everyone you come in coontact with. Betray them, that is.

And when you betray them, it is done for the most inconsequential petty stupid little shit, really for nothing but one of your little selfish stupid whims as if none of us ever really really matter. And when we are cast off like a piece of shit, every single one of us gets a white-hot rage built up because we, who have taken such precautions in building our character brick by brick, event by event, feel like skinning you alive, even when we know, intellectually, that you are damaged goods that we were stupid enough to even put a farthing into supporting, a long-odds bet that probably never would pay out, and we should have cashed out when we were ahead.

Let me tell you what I see ahead, Fade. The bunch you are with will have no choice but to do exactly what the phorafags/feebs did with you four or five years ago. Simply take OccidentalDissent.com out from your hands before you fuck it up. Before you fuck it up for no good reason than because you can. They won't have any choice in the matter because you won't let them have any choice in the matter. The only choice will be whether to salvage what they can or let you totally fuck it up. Since every single one of them values their work, the choice won't be a hard one for them to make. Make it they will. You will exhibit mental instability, and then they will turf your ass on out and make sure you don't come back in and past history will repeat itself. Character is destiny.

Well, I'm not so mad anymore. I almost feel sorry for you, not that it is really the nature of this farm boy to feel sorry for a diseased animal. After two and a half years of living with some real nuts in a maximum security NutHouse, I got a lot more experience than most clinical psychiatrists, simply because I had to live with some mighty dangerous violent criminally insane nuts most of whom had committed a murder or two for twenty-four hours per day for years and all them goofy third-world bottom-of-the-barrel bastards did was see them for fifteen minutes every sixty or ninety days.

Fade, you are what is called 'cycling.' You have a long interlude of apparent sanity, then you crash and burn and really fuck shit up. Judging by your past week with Greg Johnson, I'd say that a crash is immanent, and this little tiff with me is merely just another event incident.

What is important in this bowel Movement of ours isn't intellect, although there ain't much of that around. It's character and loyalty which matters. Character keeps you doing by force of habit what you need to be doing. Loyalty acts as a sort of 'vision radar' to keep you on the right path. My fight with Alex Linder and TraitorGlenn Miller and jewdass Roid-Rage-Retard Giles is that they don't have either character or loyalty and thus have hurt and betrayed our People, and for that they must pay for being traitors. And no Fade, you ain't that much of a traitor. But after thirty years of living, Fade, you show absolutely no sign of developing either character or loyalty and your wee bit of superficial intelligence amounts to nothing more than the reflexes of Voltaire's frogs. I despair of you ever amounting to much, Fade.

If you can't even learn enough of politics to love your friends and fuck over and exterminate your enemies, then you need to pack it up before you pull another 'Lord Jim' on those stupid enough to trust you. And your friends and allies need to look to their own best interests, right now, and watch you like a hawk.

Hail Victory!!!

http://whitenationalist.org/forum

==================

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/for...=3852#post3852
                                http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=4355#post4355

P.S. I'm hoping and praying that you will learn from your previous mistakes, Fade. Above is From 08-05-2010, 04:39 AM, the last time you closed your forum. Aside from this postscript I haven't changed a single thing. Your former friends are not legitimate targets to go against legally because you don't come with clean hands either. Give up your fighting with them and have the best revenge by living well by having your own blog and forum, keeping on tending your own garden, and not be going back to your past history and making the exact same mistakes and adding to them, please.

Kane is a weak reed to rely upon, especially given that he is a really fucked up jewboy. You use Kane to start a bogus legal suit and running whining to ZOG over 'racists' then you will be viewed as a traitor as well. So please, please, give this up. I'd far rather you shut down this forum and go back to blogging, some things good and some things indifferent, than to go down this path of causing trouble for your former friends, most of whom are whigger and mamzer ass-clowns and some of which are jews.

You need to change your form of craziness, Fade. I was locked up in a NutHouse and I seen all sorts of nut and criminals there. You are not a criminal. You CAN end this craziness if you take hold of yourself and simply decide to do exactly what you can do: Work on yourself and your place in the Movement by working only on that which you can influence: namely yourself, your blogs, your forum. Phorafags/feebs is long gone and merely a place to be despised. The Beerbarrel is a place for clowns, but if you stir them up they will fight back.

Please, please, I pray that you simply give this course of action up of whining to ZOG that you are being made fun of and working with Kane. Go back to working on your blog. You haven't posted anything new on it since you decided to fight with the BeerBarrel tards, and they have been eating the poison you have been feeding upon up. Tend your own garden and do your own work. Exercise and lose weight. Eat sensibly and stay with your own friends. Revisiting where you were hurt and in pain from years ago earns you nothing. Ignore your enemies who used to be your friends who you were foolish to trust.

I am republishing this post with addendum in the hope that you will simply give up that which is poisoning you. Let it go. Turn it loose. Make your own way.

You have the strengths of being able to organize and create forums and blogs. You have the weaknesses of trusting untrustworthy 'friends' then having them betray you and not being able to simply let it go but having to go back to eat on the dead carcass of past hurts. You then proceed to 'cycle' and your enemies pitch in and gloat about your breakdowns. Stop it, please. You have a place in the Movement and you are a player. So take control over your emotions and under self-control set yourself free from your past history.

I am praying for you.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-20-2011, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X