No announcement yet.

The [Bowel] Movement & Itz V-Bulletin Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are you still slumming around at phorafags/feebs?

Why are you still slumming around at phorafags/feebs?

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2802#post2802
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...439#post284439

Originally posted by appy the Tiresome papist Hybernigger Half-wit
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post284209

Just Answer The Question, Pastor--Will You Command God?
    (Apollonian, 22 Sep 10)

So Pastor Martin, tell the folks--do u think u have such perfect "free" will, like a Jew, as to be able then to doing such "good works" as to DEMAND a place in Heaven fm God Almighty?

Does God almighty OWE pastor Martin for his "good-works"? Tell us. U sure can babble and rave and rail away--but just answer a simple question--will u COMMAND God to giving u a place in Heaven? Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian

Originally posted by il ragno
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post284210

Take this to the Lucky Zone, you tiresome half-wit. This is the grownups' playpen!

for yesterday, Il Ragno.

And yes, I'll get around to answering your charges of ingratitude to phorafags/feebs. As I look at it, I've treated you with respect, which I have. Phorafags/feebs is a Separdic jew mamzer and whigger ZOG false front and data-mining operation run out of Brussels by three jew stooges. And yes, I owe some gratitude to Kevin O'Keefe, very little to Starr, and none to the likes of Sulla the Dicktaster or Bamzer the Mamzer Kryger/Krider and the rest. Somehow I don't think that they really want what I'm hoping to pay them back with, though.

Therefore, I can only ask that you resign, and have phorafags/feebs dry up for lack of anything worth reading. You have threatened to resign, so they bought you off for now with a super-moderatorship.

Kevin and Starr have been poseur little whiggers playing at Whigger Nutsionalism. My demand is that they pick a side and live with the choice. They don't get to cruise on to anything other than Whiggertown or to Cougartown.

Appy, like Monty the Moniturd the ODES shitting dog, Mikey Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Connor, and other bowel-Movement whiggers and mamzers are sort of like worms and maggots avoiding a charged electric wire. I set up a sort of tard corral for Appy named Appy's Happy Yappy Crappy over on Lindstedtania. Appy has taken to squealing like a pig and like a clever pig avoided going to places on my sub-forum where it can be bound like Satan or jews/hyberniggers in its own little jewlag.

So, I think some sort of Super-Moderator here on StumbleInn should place Appy's silliness in the proper tard corral. Can't rely on Maude's Monster to do it -- Maude's Monster is still all pissy since I ran off Maude DeFraud Flanders over to Mutant$permFront in May 2009. I got temporarily expelled from the Chatbox and Maude's Monster keeps my PM box down to 100 spaces, same as all Maude's Monster wants to allow me to keep. My new The Reltney Identity sockpuppet has 200 spaces, thus making Maude's Monster into a liar like in May 2009. And, I am not allowed onto the VIP Lounge. Seems that there is too much DSCI here on StumbleInn for ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clown taste, even though unlike most I do create original content. Apoc got me a moderatorship over at BeerBarrel for the same reason, even though Ingelded was less than pleased about it.

Typpycull whiggers: enough to make me want to sign up LeRoy Tyrone Williams and MuhDikkk X into a Gibeonite Brigade for the eddifuckation of whiggers.

So since I am banned from phorafags/feebs, I suggest that you and Kevin and Starr sign on some really deranged ZOGling whigger and mamzer ass-clowns. You already got Hadding the Loveless Mattoid Meercat and Tennessee WhiggerSwill Williams. Hadding is not only rehabilitating the rest of the grape-koolaid drinkers of the William Pierce Fan Club, but Benny 'Buttfuck' Klassen of the CreaTards. Hadding is now trying to rehabilitate TraitorGlenn Miller now from us Covingtonistas. So, might I suggest that you go for broke and sign up TraitorGlenn Miller and Appy?

That way, when VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF goes down for the last time once the gut-sick guido-weasel with jew ass-cancer suckcumbs, that way phorafags/feebs can openly be the Promised Land/Golden Horn for all the VNNF tards. Phorafags/feebs = VNNF v2.0.

Now I do know that you claim to be wanting to retire from phorafags/feebs. But imagine having your immoral works cheek to jowl with some VNNF Boat Piss-Pul in a Lindstedt-free Zone?

Actually, what I see is that the v-bulletin forums are in serious decline. Borrowing from the jewspapers and blogs and having 666 muhdikkk posts from whiggers and mamzers follow that post. As it is, what I do is to do a search of your writings every so often and enjoy them, Il Ragno. But we both know, as does Stan/Jeemblo that if you were to walk away from phorafags/feebs, that it would decline and blow away like VNNF will when Linder croaks. You keep that tard corral running, just like Covington keeps his Northwest Front going and I keep the political operation of Christian Identity going. Far from being 'Leaderless Resistance' the bowel Movement runs on what less than a dozen leaders do at any given time.

Which brings me to the beginning of this phorafags/feebs chimpout thread. You will do fine at phorafags/feebs without jewlian Lee, Prac, or Niggollo. Probably better without them. As well without Kevin or Starr. This chimpout was over tards best left banned permanently. You, Il Ragno, are the key element over at phorafags/feebs. You are staying because you value your posts over there.

But what happens if they shut down without warning, like Fade used to do, and Visser did? At the very least, Il Ragno, you ought to demand a backup copy of phorafags/feebs on DVD, and save posts on other forums like I do.

Something to think about. You value your life's work. You need to not rely on untrustworthy people to save it.

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Every so often the VNNF v2.0 phorafags/feebs/fuktards try to be shitting dogs outside theyz' own sandbox

Every so often the VNNF v2.0 phorafags/feebs/fuktards try to be shitting dogs outside theyz' own sandbox

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2808#post2808
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post284635

Originally posted by Frater Perdurabo
      http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post284453

CoC's favorite meth/junk-food addict and morbid obese, Jake FiftyTons, has experienced a surprising alteration in his behaviour lately. The laid-back and goofy but politically commited and widely read poster we used to know and love has turned into a bitter, self-righteous asshole with a stick up his ass, as evidenced in the following pic:

The purpose of this thread is two-fold:

1- Make fun of Jake because I'm bored and drunk.

2- I want everybody to think of the CoC's early days. Granted, I wasn't here yet (unless I'm Ixabert), so it's more than probable that I don't have a damn clue on the issue. However, I can make a guess. And my guess is that both The Phora and Speakeasy were full of naive idealists who wanted to work together to change the world. I want to re-capture that spirit here and now. And sure as hell attitudes like Jake's are not helping me in this task.

So, in sum, JAKE GO FUCK URSELF DICKHEAD LOL

Methinks the beaner has a point, and not just on its drunken donkey-raping head. The whiggers in this bowel Movement of ours never gave a shit for anything other than theysselfs unless they had something, like Christian Identity or sheer racial hatred or warlordism going for them to keep them anti-ZOG. And some of them, like Jake Featherston/Kevin O'Keefe, got to be in a position of petty power and sure enough, they can't help but abuse it. Petty people abuse petty power pettily. Happens all the time.

You also got to understand another thing as well. Most of these people in the bowel Movement are simply nothing but jews or jew lackeys. They end up taking over and then in order to cover and conceal their jew snouts/tails they use these idiot shabbes-whiggers and shabbes-mamzers pretending to be 'White' Nationalist. $permFront has Klunt/Debbie Downey and her meercat pretending to be Christian Identity to do that task. VNNF has been a ZOG false front organization from day one because William Pierce was the CreaTard/Cosmotologist version of Elohim City probably since before Bob Matthews gave out $400,000 in stolen Order loot. Linder is looking more like a self-hating jew with an agenda to keep an eye on Movement tards on VNNF. This data-mining operation was made manifest when Linder testilied against Commandork Bitch-Tits Bill White/Weiss at his Roanoke Sedition Trial on Dec. 15, 2009.

Phorafags/feebs is also a ZOG false front. It was hijacked from Fade the Butcher somehow, and given to The Three Sephardic jew Mamzers based in Brussels, Belgium, where it is monitored by EuroZOG.

Now you got to understand is that this jew false front needs to have fronts-men and that Jake, Starr and Il Ragno are VNNF Boat-Pisspul from way back. And so they have been paid off by power and position over at phorafags/feebs. Jake and Il Ragno are pretty much in denial and decay while Starr is simply oblivious to reality like most cunts.

Well, so what? What does that have to do with the price of lox and bagels in jew yawk shitty?

Well, the thing about it is that phorafags/feebs has not only got to insist upon pretending to be a White Nationalist 'free speech' v-bulletin forum like VNNF and $permFront pretend to be, but they got to cum over here, like shitting dogs, to not only pinch off a loaf in our yard, but to insist that their kikeian pussifed speech codes be enforced over here as a sort of third-rate penal colony in which us banned-for-life from phorafag/feeb criminals, sociopaths, barbarians and religious maniacs don't even get to run things in our virtual home what the [d]ruling phorafags/feebs/fuktards view as a subordinate penal colony. This sort of shit happens all the time in history.

Now this thing has happened before in SI forum history. Last year we had a Mikey-Kikery Jukes-Kallikak Connor Voice of ReTards shitting-dog incursion. I pressed criminal charges and the ZOGbot hybernigger tard ass-clown didn't make bond and didn't show up even to pinch off a loaf in itz own defense. I then ran off Mikey-Kikey's shephardic jew mamzer shyster Maude DeFraud Flanders to phorafags/feebs and Mutant$permFront, and then in short order Alleycunt, F[r]ee WhiggerMeercunt, and Maude's Monster took shelter over at phorafags/feebs, ODES, and Mutant$permFront where such deranged ZOGling vermin belong. There was no MutantStumbleInn Purimfest that year, although an Esther-kikess sow was slapped/not slopped.

The fact of the matter is that phorafags/feebs should be recognized for what it is. But recently there was a chimpout in which jewlian Lee got all typpycull pussazoid in reaction to Prac/Azimuth's japes and Niggollo was banned over there. All done at the behest of those supposedly White Nationalist free-speech proponents who are anything but what they pretend to be.

Now of all people, Hadding and WhiggerSwill Williams, who have been run out of every single pretending White Nationalist forum end up landing on phorafags/feebs and getting my John Reltney sockpuppet banned. Not to worry because I have 776 other sockpuppets and find it useful in revealing the true lie of the land. Phorafags/feebs is morphing into VNNF v2.0. Might as sign on Sgt. Snitch and collect some ZOGbux before jewdass Roid-Rage-Retard Giles gets there first. What remains on phorafags/feebs are kike pod-pisspul.

Jake Featherston/Kevin O'Keefe is destroying any pretense towards being White Nationalist. Hyberniggers are lawless lesser creatures who some don't think should be counted as White -- Wilmot Robinson in "The Dispossed Majority" wondered whether they could be assimilated into Whiteness -- and thus are either criminals or piglice. Jake has chosen to be ZOGbot piglice, as has Starr. See Gangs of jew Yawk and you see Jake being the crooked mick pig and Starr as the psychopathic cat lady. By censoring and collaborating over at phorafags/feebs they have created harsh feelings and antipathy and I doubt that they will be deemed as anything other than foolish, weak-willed, and stupid. They have sold their White birthright for a mess of phorafag/feeb butt-porridge.

Yet, rather than worry about what happening over there at the Belgian sheephardick mamzer-zone, rather let's worry about what is happening on StumbleInn. But first a tactical anal-y-sis:

Il Ragno, who is pretty much losing cohesion and coherence, has pulled a jewlian Lee, did some bitching, and then Maude's Monster banned Appy without due process of StumbleInn Law. Therefore, I shall be pressing charges against both Il Ragno and Maude's Monster at the High Kort of StumbleInn, demanding that under Revised Statutes of StumbleInn (RSSI) Reversal of Fortune Rule in which those who ask others get banned get banned theyselfs.

If course I think that Il Ragno has a proper defense in that Il Ragno seems to have reverted to his second infantilism and therefore, at the discretion of the jewry of StumbleInn should be appointed a guardian, like Fade the Butcher or Kane12345666. They can see that Il Ragno gets a proper nap and an enema every day so that in his senility he doesn't get all pissy and huffy over free and independent SInners being independent and free assholes here in flyover country.

Appy was a ZOGling hybernigger ass-clown who had no real purpose in life except as a papist hybernigger fly eating shit and bothering White Aryan People, especially the Dual-Seedline Christian Identity devout. But along the way, Appy was an equal-opportunity mackeral-snapping ZOGling hybernigger ass-clown, offending jewnstain/Puto, and really getting under Il Ragno's skin. Even people who started out liking Appy, like myself and JA Whiteman. But I must admit that watching Appy's Happy Yappy Crappy train wreck was more fun than watching Kane12345666's sick jew attention whoring for the 666th time. I firmly think that Appy could have had a productive posting life in the Lindstedtania tard corral. There can indeed be a special place in a special jewsergroup setting for Appy to where Appy could only post in selected tard corrals like Lindstedtania and The Alley.

For purposes of jury voting, anyone banned from phorafags/feebs gets two votes and those either phorafags/feebs oreficers or holding membership in Mutant$permFront gets theyz' vote halved. Sockpuppets get no vote, but they can join the lynch mob. The purpose of this lynch mob is to tell any and all phorafag/feeb shitting dogs that StumbleInn is NOT a ZOGbot colony of phorafags/feebs, and while they can ban or censor anyone they please over on their own little sandbox, that they don't get to pull this shit over here.

Charges will be drawn up later today. Il Ragno and Maude's Monster are at liberty to choose a fellow VNNF or VNNF v2.0 phorafag/feeb/fuktard shitting dog for theyz' own defense, or, at theyz' discretion, to defend theyzselfs from all charges and specifuckations.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Towards a More Perfect Genesis 3:15 Understanding

Towards a More Perfect Genesis 3:15 Understanding

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2811#post2811
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...780#post284780

Originally posted by Yacub's Monster
        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...716#post284716

Whoa there! I almost missed it.

Martin, you should know by now that if there's something that you want to tell me in open forum, you need to put my name in the very first sentence. My eyes tend to glaze over when I try to read your peculiar dialect and I rarely succeed in making it to the end of one of your calumnies.

You seem to be saying that the Stumble Inn forum admin, having decided to commit some treachery against you, left your subforums with all of their posts completely intact, left your rep and rep power unmolested, elected not to exercise his ability to log in as Martin Lindstedt (jewrself) with all of the potential for mischief that that would enable, walked right past the ban button in the admin control panel, and… and… he set your PM limit to 100 PMs!

That'll show Lindstedt!

Through tears of laughter do I express the wish that all of the world's conspiracies were so lethal.

Joking aside, the mistake that caused your PM limit (and that of user Farkas, by the way) to be set to 100 was made before I arrived back at SI again. Breck will explain the particulars if you care to know. I will fix the problem in due course.

As for the rest of the demands that you PMed to me, including the demand for the restoration of the old Moot Stormfront subforum banner (the one with the swimming sperm), contact the owners. While you're at it, give them a long overdue "thank you" for the extraordinary gift of your own subforum, where you are sovereign, on their private property at no cost in terms of money or service.
        Annotated:

Originally posted by Maude's Monster

Whoa there! I almost missed it.

Martin, you should know by now that if there's something that you want to tell me in open forum, you need to put my name in the very first sentence. My eyes tend to glaze over when I try to read your peculiar dialect and I rarely succeed in making it to the end of one of your calumnies.
        One hundred fifty million whiggers and six or eight million spawn-of-Satan jews and each and every single one thinks it is unique -- the only one as Pastor John Britton says. When in fact, when you know your basic whigger or mamzer or jew, you are dealing with the very same kind of offal. Nothing unique about them.

Not to bother trying to pull something over on me. I was talking to Il Ragno, who is the jew yawk shitty variant of whigger or mamzer but at least has the virtue of being a well-made specimen of itz type. You, on the other hand, are just a typpycull version of whigger with more than likely a bit of jew or mamzer in it for a sort of low animal cunning thinking that itz tricks are something new to myself -- when such is definitely not the case. You might as well just keep shitting on the linoleum and unlike Appy, not have to pretend to scratch non-existent leaves and dirt over jewr scat.

This is why I am the Cassandra of the Bowel Movement. I keep on saying that the problem isn't a degenerate thieving criminal regime but rather a degenerate thieving corrupt population of 150 million whiggers and 140 million muds, and that there is no solution other than letting Nature take itz Course/Curse. My Final Solution is letting the Great Tribulation flow, and having Ten Thousand Warlords ruling over Ten Million Whites, and them using Dual-Seedline Christian Identity as a Racial Religion to hold what little remains together.

Now insofar as you bitching about how I've slandered jewrself, you need to go over to $permFront and have Klunt Downey and her little Past-her Meercat Markkk Clowney give you theyz' tale of woe. Then to jewromy Visser and hear more. Sci-Fi Faber and David Donald Duck from jew yawk at Aryan Front can tell you how I'm worse than Hal Turner. Speaking of which, don't forget the Mullets&Gullets. But enough of the CI poseur ZOGbots.

You need to go over to phorafags/feebs/VNNF v2.0 and whine. Listen to Hadding the Loveless Meercat and Tennessee WhiggerSwill Williams explain how me and Tubby have been mean to Benny Buttfuck Klassen, and pore TraitorGlenn Miller, even as phorafags/feebs is morphing into VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF version 2.0 now that the gut-sick guido-kikenweasel with jew ass-cancer is ailing. Mike bLEVINS seen the pogram cumming and ran off, but Jake Featherstein wants to make sure that ZOG has a place for hyberniggers. All of them can tell you what a psychotic asshole I really am, being mean to typpycull ZOGling whiggers, and jews and mamzers like I am. Why, all the newbies end up believing what I have to say about them.

You seem to be saying that the Stumble Inn forum admin, having decided to commit some treachery against you, left your subforums with all of their posts completely intact, left your rep and rep power unmolested, elected not to exercise his ability to log in as Martin Lindstedt (jewrself) with all of the potential for mischief that that would enable, walked right past the ban button in the admin control panel, and… and… he set your PM limit to 100 PMs!

That'll show Lindstedt!
        Thanks for sharing jewr little whigger dicktasterless of the lumpen StumbleInntariate with us, Maude's Monster. I have no doubt that the above is always on jewr mind once you think you have the power. Obongo the Kenyan Nigger and Nancy Pelosi have a dream as well.

But for now, no need to pretend to be a je[w]suit. It is said that Jesuits would be accused of murdering three men and then the Jesuits up the ante to three men and a dog and then the next morning show that the dog that they accused themselves of killing is quite OK. That of course means that they didn't murder the Protestant men in the Counter-Reformation, right?

Well, me and Pastor John Britton's Swedish ancestors had a sure-fire cure for je[w]uitism, and when they had their little fun in Germany during the Thirty Years War, why all the nations decided to get together and have some sort of religious tolerance. Why? Because White Men won't put up with too much shit.

But what I have accused you of is of getting all pissy with me and cutting me out of the Shoutbox when you ended up approving my latest sockpuppet account. In the entire time I've known you, you've been one frustrated little whigger or jew mamzer all pissed off at the fact that I have run off your ZOGbot buddies.

Give it time. You will sooner or later over-reach like a jew and try to carry about fantasies. Its not as if I haven't seen 666 of jewr kind before. You will either finish off this forum, like a jew, or you yourself will get expelled, like a jew. White cum whigger nations and White cum whigger forums, whichever, makes no difference. jews are jews and whiggers are whiggers.

Through tears of laughter do I express the wish that all of the world's conspiracies were so lethal.
        Then as a devout spawn of D-g, you need to get on jewr knees and beg that once, jewst once, you can have jewr mighty Evil Empire and eat it too.

Joking aside, the mistake that caused your PM limit (and that of user Farkas, by the way) to be set to 100 was made before I arrived back at SI again. Breck will explain the particulars if you care to know. I will fix the problem in due course.
        Time to try to teach a leopard to hide itz dangling tail and a kike itz snout.

Not too smart to mention Farkass/Karkass in the same breath as explaining how we both are treated alike. Especially when both jewr brethren in snout express the same devout natterings as to how I have a sub-forum in which I produce original White Nationalist content and you two jews with jewr own sub-forum or entire forum produce . . . . well, kikeshit, actually. Nothing much original except an expectation that the Whiggers owe you, jewwy, and there needs to be more representation here in Stumble-Hebewood like there is at phorafags/feebs/VNNF v2.0, and even less of that D-g awful DSCI shit.

You see, either BenKKKameron or Richard 'Jason/John' Reltney seen that Farkass/Karkass was a Belgian sheephardic mamzer with an admitted Argentinian jew grandmother and grand-spawner over at phorafags/feebs. Something not mentioned for some reason over here at StumbleInn. Why is that?

The bowel Movement has been infiltrated from Day One by jews and shabbes whiggers/mamzers. Now while this is not surprising, it isn't going to accomplish anything. Throughout history, when you jews are at the height of jewr power you bring down the victim White culture, or the Whites find that they have no choice but to fight to survive and they end up exterminating you jews and their whigger/mamzer collabor-traitors.

Take it from me, my fine jew or shabbes-whigger/mamzer stooge. I've been reading the script at the end, and it says that you lose. Hopefully, this time there won't be none of you left for me to shred into d-gfood.

As for the rest of the demands that you PMed to me, including the demand for the restoration of the old Moot Stormfront subforum banner (the one with the swimming sperm), contact the owners. While you're at it, give them a long overdue "thank you" for the extraordinary gift of your own subforum, where you are sovereign, on their private property at no cost in terms of money or service.
        Un-holey shades of Mikey-Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Connon, Maude's Mamzer!!!

The nobility of Europe would let you jews collect the taxes because they didn't want to be unpopular. What ended up happening is that the peasants and artisans would first end up hating the thieving jew tax-collector Shylock and then some of them would end up hating the nobility who sicced these dirty jews on them, and a regime change would take place.

Mikey-Kikeyism is rampant in the Whigger Nutsionalist ZOG false front industry. Mikey-Kikey or Klunt Downey or Yacub's Mamzer end up 'thinking' that they own the forum, and that they get to tell the Volga Deutch how to run the lands that they were given by the Tsar to bring the local mamzers into Western standards. (For those of you who don't know anything about the Volga Deutch and how there aren't any of them left no more, check out one of Harold Covington's recent podcasts.)

Like 'Jason/John Reltney' tried to tell Mikey-Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Connor over at phorafags/feebs, only Voice of ReTards was his little sandbox. Not phorafags/feebs. Of course Jason Reltney was wrong because phorafags/feebs is indeed a ZOG false-front organization run by jews and pigliced by shabbes-whigger and cunt kapos like Yakub Featherstein O'Hybernigger and Starr/Ellen Goodmamzer.

Of course, I just heard that Brec is going to make you Head jewboy here and I am not supposed to do anything but keep it quiet.

Of course this is probably a death sentence for StumbleInn, turning it into MutantStumbleInn or PhoraInn. This past year seen Zed's protecting Ixabert sockpuppets wanting to play Net-Nutzi ending up with a revolt and new forum. This turning StumbleInn into another ZOG false-front organization means that StumbleInn will follow [W]Hol[l]y_W[ho]r[e]s@jewhoogroups, Pisser's Cinder, ODES, and many many more forums into senescence and extinction. Some bored stupid whigger gives power to a ZOGbot who wants to finish off the forum first by censoring away through made-up [d]rules, then banning the interesting posters, leaving nothing left but meercats and ass-lickers and a swarm of spies. The end result is a burnt-out former forum with nothing much left.

Brec says that Yakub's Mamzer is trying to be fair for all of itz hostility towards myself, DSCI, and the CI element on this forum. Now a sure rule of thumb is that those with Genesis 3:15 enmity against I should speak to this via Private Message or in the Miderator's Lounge. Which is a delusion because you whined like a jew pussy back when I ran Maude DeFraud off in May 2009. It got so that I refused to play along to you and Zed and simply told it to the entire forum. jews and lying cunts like to make me explain myself and then when I, like us White Men are wont to do, say the same thing said to all that was given the courtesy of answering your question, you lying kike cunts then claim that we have abused jewr privacy. What did you have in mind, jewcob's Mamzer -- pulling an alien mamzer out of jewr twat and sending it to run wild throughout the enclosed system?

Nope, there is absolutely no sense in building any community as long as jews, mamzers and whigger parasites are allowed to first cum in, then [d]rule over Whites. The jew Kuntzler thinks that collapse will be an orderly thing, with the very same jews and muds and gliberal whiggers who fucked it up in the first place allowed a part in the reduced primitive conditions. But allowing these problem makers to survive amongst the problem solvers is exactly what brings down every mighty Evil Empire. First the ZOGling whigger ass-clown herd animals which tolerate this vermin must be allowed to die in the collapse, then a free-fire zone established in which the predators and parasites all die, because of lack of prey,then actual planned elimination from the surviving Whites. Allowing jewr kind to even live among us, much less [d]rule over us, is a prescription for suicide by censorship.

But, I think I shall indeed pray, Maude's Monster. Certainly not to those who have placed jewrself in a position of authority over myself like the corrupt nobility used to appoint jew tax-collectors over my peasant and petty artisan ancestors. I think that I shall pray to YHWH that you die the death promised in Jeremiah Chapter 16. A lingering miserable death by famine, war, pestilence, and myself, dancing on jewr grave, a duty far above simply not weeping over the whigger sheep victims.

But you did give me a scenario for DFS Survivor. One of the Episodes will involve putting a tribe of gliberal whiggers, one of niggers, and one of jews, along with theyz spawn in a big cage and only giving them rations enough for one tribe. But give half that number of gelding and skinning knives.

Want to bet which tribe will prevail?

The entire time I've known you, Maude's Monster, you've been a whigger or mamzer or jew lying ZOGbot predator and parasite playing on the margins of this bowel Movement. I don't see why we should all play a game of 'Let's Pretend' when I am commanded to play 'Open Season Genesis 3:15.'

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2819#post2819
          http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...1183#post11183
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...107#post285107
          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/09/...-upharsin.html

Originally posted by Breckinridge Elkins
          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...811#post284811

I'm not quitting.

We value our DSCI membership and we value Monster's services, which he donates, free of charge. And we don't want anymore trouble.
          Which is not what you said on SI Radio Saturday night, Sept. 25, 2010. Nor your booting me back to my own reservation and covering up that red nigger speak with forked tongue to the Good White Man.

Why, giving up and giving it all to Maude's Mamzer even though you admitted that he hates us Christian Identity after going ass-to-mouth with phorafag/feeb/fuktard shitting dogs by banning some clueless tards made May 2000 to May 2002 flash again right before my eyes. You as Robert Paul/Norse Knight/Cygnus the One FiBbIe with the Hotmail Account giving it to Andy Blanchardsmamzer Belialsson Anderson/Yakub's Monster/Maude's Mamzer to collapse the Y2Kaos FiBbIe jewhoo Observation Post formerly known as [W]Hol[l]y_W[ho]ar[e]s@jewhoogruppen/StumbleInn made me fear cummin' down with Accidental Self-UnSubscription Syndrome. And all the phorafag/feeb shitting dogs cummin like a [w]horde through the front door with Ill Fagno as Lt-Kernal Khazar-Dick Niemela/Niematoad/Niematurd/Niematard the Talmudic Skrewler, Starr/Hitler Hoggess as Klunt Downey, Yakub Featherstein/Kapon O'Clueless as Kluntz' Meercat Markkk Klowney, and then all the rest of the VNNF Boat PissPul like Mikey-Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Connor, Hadding the Loveless Mattoid Meercat, Tennessee 'WhiggerSwill' Williams, and then, in due course, TraitorGlenn Miller with the baggage train from the petty cash drawer of the Department of ZOGland InSecurity bringing up the rear, with Bamzer the Mamzer Krider/Kryger sucking hind dick.

Date: Tue Aug 28, 2001 1:21 am
          Subject: RE: Holy War: Re: [Holy_War) PernaGate

Hengist wrote:

Well, that's all for now, possibly I should offer a provisional fare well, after all, like Martin, I may fall prey, and succumb to, the dreaded ASUS (Accidentally Self-Unsubscribed Syndrome) otherwise known as the Kamikaze Syndrome.

And, inept dolt that I am, will not be able to master clicking that difficult 'Join Now' button.

Hengist, you speak now of something that you do not know the full truth about. There is always a story that seems right until the other side is heard, then perhaps a wiser decision can be made than by listening to the testimony of one alone. You see, ML was told that there were certain rules established for everyone about not attacking people and using foul language on this list any longer. After working with him and trying to gain his cooperation (going the extra mile and then some), the efforts failed. He was told a final time about what might have to be done if he continued foul language, vicious personal attacks on people.

He chose to disregard the rules and all the warnings, and therefore he did unsubscribe himself. He tells some of the truth, but not all of it. Just enough of what he wants to say to gain sympathy or advantage. But then again, truth has never been his strongest point, but vicious, false personal attacks have been. For every one of the half dozen people who left with him or were removed last year, seven joined. Maybe some of the old crowd rejoined under new names but the list grew in distinction and numbers because the old patterns of attacks upon the flock were stopped. ML is old news, and he is still bad news as far as I am concerned. That's why I do not like to see a member on this list brought up for ridicule if he made a mistake in subscribing to the wrong, free Internet advertising. The howls that have gone forth over this are far more than is warranted. After all, it's not like he's Al Gore inviting hundreds of queers to his home and sucking up to them. No wonder Tipper had some cognitive disconnect problems. John perhaps deserves some good natured ribbing over this flub in the lavender pages, but lets not kill our own who are trying to help.Personal weaknesses, missteps and so forth are all calls for the weak to be devoured. Shame on us for killing our wounded.

We have some of the very brightest, best, decent and faithful Christian Identity people writing and contributing to the list. Not everyone can be a pleaser for everyone all of the time, and as moderator (and list owner now), I try to do my best for everyone here. Sometimes I have to draw a line where something stops, its not a good day for me when that happens. The caliber of men and women represented on Holy War (including yourself), has made this list (IMHO) the best there is out there in the cyber-world. Thanks for bringing your issue forward, Vaya Con Dios, Andy

Message 12634 of 12646

Above is a saved message from when I was spying on the former Holy_Wars back in 2001. I have been going over my old hard drives and transferring the data to an exceptionally cheap USB 2.0 hard drive.

As Pastor John Britton says, this ain't the first time I've been to the rodeo.

Censorship and bannings are part of the bowel Movement and has been back in the days of the Bulletin-Board Services, the managed e-mail private listservers, as above the jewhoogruppen, and certainly now the v-bulletin 'White Nationalist' forums. The owners and administraitors of the forums were either petty stupid men or ZOGbots, who followed Covington's Law of White Nationalist Forums and Lindstedt's Corollary, and they gave up when their forums burnt out or gave it to infill-traitors who took it down and turned it into either a cinder or a ghetto. Why the hell should this time it be different? StumbleInn 'Exceptionalism?'

An awful lot of so-called Movement forums have imploded recently. Fade the Butcher/Cunterre WallASS nuked his for the 666th time. ODES has gone F[r]ee Repub[l]ic because Texas Pissident wants to be Jim-Boob Robinson like jewdass Roid Rage Retard wants to be David Duck and Kluntz Meercat Markkk Clowney wants to be Pete Peters. $permFront, VNNF and phorafags/feebs are ZOG data-mining centers run by jews and whiggers. So why should I be surprised that StumbleInn has become Mutant$tumblefags/feebs or VNNF v3.0 like Spy #333 warned me nearly two years ago?

Originally posted by Spy#333
          http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2796#post2796

Martin, as far as I can tell, he's one of them, no? The first time I logged into Stumble-Inn, after [XXX] suggested so, almost the first forum member's name I came across was Starr/Hitler Goddess. Immediately, without going any further, I knew what other names I would later encounter, and I was right: Il Ragno, Albion, Draco, Intrepid, Keystone, etc. In any forum where you find even one of these people, you're sure to find all of the others, too.

Every one of these individuals started out at VNNF, then migrated to The Phora (VNNF Vol.2), eventually settling at Stumble-Inn (VNNF Vol.3/The Phora Vol.2). It seems as though if you want to post in a WN oriented forum, you can't get away from these people because they are always there, even though their political outlooks range, as far as I can tell, from republicant to anti.

Ragno's obviously a bright guy, but apparently with a lot of time on his hands as he's a multi-thousand count poster who's a mod at both The Phora AND Stumble-Inn, though even he's beaten by Starr who's a Phora-mod with multi-thousand post counts in VNNF, The Phora (VNNF2) AND Stumble-Inn (VNNF3/The Phora2). Ragno's posted some pretty witty things in the past, but his ridicule always seemed to be aimed at racially aware White people. . . .

Since I run my own v-bulletin forum, Christian Nationalist, you can try to blow smoke up my ass and tell me itz raining, but I know it isn't that difficult to run a v-bulletin forum. You nuke the COPPA usergroup of the several hundred jew/Russian porn spammers who can't be bothered filling out the CAPCHA filter, look over those who want to be approved via e-mail every so often and do a database save every few days or so. Maude's Mamzer is no more necessary for the proper technical running of StumbleInn than it was when it run off after I pulled a St. Patrick's on the sephardic Belgian jewttlesnakes back in May 2009.

If you want, you could make me an administrator and I'll keep StumbleInn running just fine without anyone being banned but a number of deserving trolls/tards being jewlagged/tard corralled. But we both know that ain't gonna happen, is it?

A bunch of phorafag/feeb shitting dogs cum over here to StumbleInn to pinch off a loaf over our laughing at phorafag/feeb chimping and they bitched at what they seen on what they regard as theyz' penal colony. StumbleInn is VNNF v3.0/phorafags-feebs2.0 to them. Regrettably the White Man's burden of putting a jackboot up the ass[et]s of these shitting dogs was neglected, and thus the rest of us have to listen to the bitches bitch.

The little Dutch boy who got his fingers lopped for putting it in the phorafag/feeb dyke trying to save Holland from the Three Flanders Sephardic jew mamzers and called the phorafags/feebs a bunch of jews, lawyers, mamzers, whiggers, ZOGbots and pedarasts was deemed nuts, but damned if he wasn't right. Yes, yes, we thought that he was waaaaaayyyyy over the top in his allegations, but Cassandra Hermans had a point: If only Fade the Bitcher would have listened, then he could still be hacking his own forum for the 667th time by now and making Ill Fagno go "Whoopie-tiy-yi-kiy-yi-yi-ing git along little phorafag/feeb shitting doggies" for the 666th. Starr/Hitler Hoggess would already be in Cougartown and fixing to work the truck-stop parking lot with her Mother Susan, and Yakub Featherstein/Kapon O'Kapo would be banning Kane and Ixabert instead of helping ZOG data-mine and banning Klansmen and English Reltneys. Me and 6Killer would be backing up our data and posting from Fade's jewlag and having a fine old time.

But going back in time in order to transfer some old posts of mine to TheBeerBarrel had me read the posts at the start of this thread and see that nothing much is lost. Like 6Killer explained to me, why I'll take up a couple of hundred posts that are not on Christian Nationalist, then place them on my subforum over on TheBeerBarrel, and having learned some lessons probably create a real "Free Speech for Whites" forum that $permFront, VNNF, phorafags/feebs, et. al promised but wouldn't and couldn't deliver. Can't do that with an overtly Christian Identity forum, but v-bulletin is selling forum-only software for $190, and we can download v-bulletin v-3.8.7 instead of using the crappy v.4.x.x. Wondering where your old posters went to? A lot of them seen the writing on the wall and went elsewhere.

Like I keep on explaining time after time, the White Man can do whatever he wants once he first kills his inner whigger, and then a couple hundred millions outer whiggers and then billions of jew muds and cruds. Ten Thousand Warlords ruling Ten Million White Men under YHWH's Law and Racial Religion of Dual-Seedline Christian Identity. And best of all, I do have a pretty good notion as to how we Whites are going to follow the inevitable in order to get there from here.

So like Elijah to Ahab, or better, like Daniel to Belteshazzar, what to say other than now we both know your limitations and that the drunken party is nearly over. Mene, mene, tekel upharsin. cf. Daniel Chapter 5. You can put a gold chain on my neck and kiss my ass but not a damn thing is gonna change. You can run and hide, but you can't ever escape no-how what you are. Same damn pisspul been around for over five years now and none of them have changed except for the worse.

See if you can't keep Maude's Mamzer on a leash while I'm packing on the White Man's Reservation here at MutantStumblefags/feebs and I'll work on an orderly evacuation of the Nine White Nationalist Righteous from Sodom to Zoar/BeerBarrel.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-28-2010, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Appy Needs jewlagging, Not Banning

Appy Needs jewlagging, Not Banning

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2830#post2830
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285439
            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...t-banning.html

Originally posted by apollonian
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285131

Disgusting Playing Favorites--And Lying--Poor Precedents For "Entertainment"
            (Apollonian, 28 Sep 10)

I hereby submit this complaint in interests of proper fairness and then, of course, obligatory "entertainment." Complaint regards my recent banning which I submit was grossly UNFAIR--to extent it hinders proper entertainment. For what's best entertainment?--surely that which keeps and maintains interest of the forum members and their information.

Specifically, I submit I was banned by the collusion of "Yakub's Monster" who was eager to play favorites and accommodate his dearest good "buddy," the disgustingly glib, presumptuous, smug, and pompous "Il Ragno." And to wit: I submit to u all, "Monster" of "yakub" is incompetent for function of "moderator"--and he should be removed.

I'd gladly take-over the office and improve things by not banning anyone for any reason. I might take out submissions which were too long and bulky and only meant for the subversion of the thread/discussion.

The grounds for which I was banned was "excessive flaming"--but how could this possibly be when I only answered back, and responded to those who flamed me FIRST?--so the pretext of "excessive flaming" is obvious lie, easily verified by looking at the evidence which is simply the dialectic contained on the thread, "Phora chimpathon," in category of "Circle of crust," http://www.stumbleinn.net/forum/show...=20913&page=22.

Such lying then on part of the "monstrosity" is insult to the members, a blatant playing of "favorites."

For consider the obvious implication for what's been done: Aside fm the glib air-head, "Il Ragno," literally taking over control of the forum in collusion w. his good "buddy," monstrosity of yakub, ANYONE ANSWERING BACK TO FLAMES IS LIABLE TO BEING BANNED. A "reign of terror" is put in place--so I can be flamed, but I can't flame back?--this is obviously idiotic on its face, poor entertainment value.

CONCLUSION: So people might not like old Ap personally, but consider the sort of treatment is implied for anyone--it doesn't conduce well for any sort of discussion or "entertainment." Surely one will quickly realize basic fairness has been horribly violated in interests of putrid playing of favorites--miserable entertainment value, I submit. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian
            Actually, for once and probably the last time, I agree with Appy. When Appy got banned I was working to get Appy jewlagged/Tard-Corralled. NOT BANNED.

Now one of the higher-order functions of Nordic/Aryan White Man is [d]Rule of [F]Law. It is precisely because every little whigger acts like a jew or mamzer that ZOG/Babylon is falling apart into lawlessness and chaos.

I have an entire thread -- The Bowel Movement & Itz V-Bulletin Forums -- and how Covington's Law of Whigger Nutsionalist Forums:

The group owner and a small group of his butt buddies whom he appoints as moderators play 'King of the Hill,'? amusing themselves by conducting endless, pointless flame wars with one another over nothing, and banning people who dare to disagree with them or criticize them. The White internet at this point really serves no purpose other than a cautionary tale as to how so-called White Nationalists would behave if ever they really did gain power anywhere.

and Lindstedt's Corollary hold true.
            Censorship by jews is replaced by censorship by whiggers.

StumbleInn is not immune to this degeneration/disintegration. Maude's Monster/Maude's Mamzer has shown itz Genesis 3:15 enmity in wanting StumbleInn to becum another ZOG false-front pretend White Nationalist forum like the The Belgian Shephardic jew Stooges called phorafags/feebs. Genesis 3:15 enmity doesn't lie as it is the only Law that YHWH imposed upon both the Sons of Adamic Man and the Spawn of Satan that both obey.

Now some people make the mistake of thinking you are able to learn anything and through the infliction of pain upon your papist hybernigger ass make you learn something. Myself and JA Whiteman knew different and 6Killer is learning as much. You are oblivious to reason or rationality and trying to use anything other than real pain and extirpation, as opposed to virtual pain and extirpation, is wasteful. You should be understood as the lesser critter you are and dealt with accordingly. My insistence upon White Law is not for jewr personal benefit as a lesser critter, but because We are What We Are, and behave accordingly.

Which is why I favor using the jewlags and tard corrals we already have in place. Which is why I created a Appy's Happy Yappy Crappy in my 'Tard Corral for Lindstedt' known as Lindstedtania. That way, if you get too fucking goofy, then you can indeed say jewr idiot piece but nobody else needs to read it. That fucked up little jewboy Kane12345666 has itz own little tard corral called the 'FuhFuhFuh Zone' and should have been tarded to it as well instead of banned by Octopussy, who when she got some power, promptly abused it.

Appy, the world has no lack of papist hyberniggers. I think that one of such is one too many in the overall scheme of things, but thangs are about to change. So since us Christian Identity devout are a minority living among the-m-asses we try to put our thumbs upon the inevitable social collapse among the degenerate and influence the outcome like the jewelled bearings upon a vault door. We have no time to worry about defective programming upon defective minds of defective herd animals, be they whigger or mamzer.

You don't have an absolute -- or any -- 'right' to impose yourself upon others, Appy. Yet, who decides? You? Phorafag/feeb shitting dogs? Any tard that the owners decide to favor for the second because they have lost the will to play ring-master of StumbleInn ass-clowns and want to see a meltdown so that they can run off into the virtual night?

I'm going to ask the SInners for Rule of SI Law. I'm going to ask you that you do not post your happy yappy Appy crappy outside the Lindstedtania or jewlag subforums if you cannot stay on topic. And, it will be at my discretion as to whether or not I in turn jewlag you, Appy.

Originally posted by il ragno
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285185

We have a rule here: anyone who posts a pussy-ass whinefest the very second their ban is lifted is a no-life-havin' waterbug fit only to be ground into insect jelly under a hob-nailed boot.

I hereby submit a request to re-ban you, commencing immediately, for no other reason than to watch the vein in your forehead throb and turn purple the moment you're let out of the gulag next week and begin raving again.
            Actually, I don't think we have any such rule over here. There is not any such [d]rule over at phorafags/feebs. There is no law over at phorafags/feebs -- only jews and mamzers and whiggers in power doing exactly whatever the fuck they please upon theyz' whim. Something you acknowledged was the facts on the ground when you accepted super-moderatorship over there in lieu of resignation.

I am going to try to set up a referendum[b] in which phorafag/feeb shitting dogs over here in what they regard as their latrine annex of StumbleInn do not get to demand any banning of anyone whatsoever. Nor can any ass-clown of a moderator or administrator going ass-to-mouth with phorafaggots/feebs/fuktards unilaterally act upon phorafag/feeb whines. Rather, the offending posts are to be jewlagged in the High Kort of StumbleInn thread until the matter can be worked out, sans just cause for generally acceptable community standards.

I, for one, am tired of phorafag/feeb shitting dogs cumming over here to take a dump and treating us natives here -- some of who have been banned arbitrarily from the EuroZOGbot Belgian jew data-mining shithole -- as if us StumbleInners are mere colonials. Mikey-Kikey Jukes-Kallikak Conner, Yacub Featherstein/Kapon O'Kapo, even you, Ill Fagno. You have the benefit of being amusing and intelligent, which means in my Book (All of It, with Two Testaments, Appy) that from you much is expected in return.

I think that you simply want to die and thus don't care much what happens. Fine. But do so over on phorafags/feebs and not over here, where there is something worth saving. I want to exterminate all the enemies of YHWH's Servant Nation and in dealing with regime criminals, typpycull whiggers, muds, and jew cruds make things so horrible in the Great Tribulation that the few million White survivors won't want to do that again. And thus, I am acting according to my nature, that of an Aryan Christian Israelite.

Originally posted by 6KILLER
            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285418

Here Appy goes getting uppity Hibernigger on us, all because Lindstedt was having an egalitarian moment concerning the papist Hibernigger fuktard, and jumped on the resident Wop's ass. Personally I thought it quite fitting and hilararious that Maude's Monster banned his fuktarded Hibernigger ass. Lindstedt being a Swede has had minimal exposure to the Hibernigger kind whereas myself and the Wop both know how Hiberniggers behave when not given proper oversight and supervision.
            Well, it did give me pause when you were whooping and hollering as to Maude's Mamzer banning Appy was better than me wanting to jewlag the goofy hybernigger bastard. But you do see that you can't ban your Happy Appy Yappy Crappy and make fun of it too. Appy is your hybernigger chew toy and if you were to let the little shit-eating possum get banned, much the fun would go out of your StumbleInn life as if Baalzepup Pisser-Possum-Bane were to have no more lil' pisser-possum familiars trying to sneak into my hovel under cover of darkness.

. . . .

There already has been a new forum founded because of administrator neglect and abuse of the unwritten conventions. I would hate to have to see StumbleInn become yet another phorafags/feebs/VNNF v.2.0. And just as any place declines given lawless and degenerate inhabitants given lack of both White Man and White Law, any new forum will become corrupt and lawless if we allow this to happen because of a failure of will and courage.

I suggest that Appy be put under notice that he can post as he pleases in Lindstedtania or the jewlag. If the moderators of other forums don't like Appy in their corn, that Appy be given a category of his own, like Kane12345666 and not be allowed to open threads or to post in certain subforums.

Upon drafting this proposed referendum[b] cooncering phorafag/feeb shitting dogs, I suggest that the SInners consider this favorably.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-02-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Appy is a stupid papist mamzer animal

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2838#post2838
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285533
              http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/10/...er-animal.html

Originally posted by apollonian
              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285469

Pastor Martin Full Of Baloney, As Usual
              (Apollonian, 30 Sep 10)

Pastor Martin: u're just full of shit, shit, shit. I reject EVERYTHING u say--and I mean EVERYTHING. U're just a crazed moron, that's all. And I'll tell u what: I'm starting to get REAL TIRED of ur babbling and trying to think up something new to say to a crazed moron like u.

But I wouldn't think of banning u--OR even having u "Jew-lagged," whatever exactly that's supposed to mean, evidently just a form of banning-lite.

Whole purpose of a forum is having DIALECTIC for purpose of info, and ONLY PURPOSE FOR BANNING would be if that dialectic was hurt for not banning.

"Monster" and "Ragno" are just a couple of scummy punks on power-trip, that's all, as I noted above, and they mess-up dialectic, hence the forum, when they banned the virtuous Apollonian who only flamed back at scum who flamed first, period, and I gave the references for all necessary and sufficient proof.

Finally, once again, for the umpteenth time, issue w. Christianity is opposition to Jew lies, THAT'S IT, and I refer to simple Gosp. JOHN 14:6, 8:32, and 18:37-9, as I always do--that's my entire case for Christianity--and u can go to hell. Pastor, people are tired of ur dumb babbling--I know I am.

Don't u realize ur whole case for ur idiotic "identity" self-righteousness (so Jewwy) is dependent upon simple issue of descent fm "Israelite lost tribes"?--and u just DON'T got any proof for that, period. But u just keep babbling and babbling and babbling--u're just an idiot, that's all, like I say (again).

And u alienate with ur idiotic Jewwy sanctimony not only all the other races who yearn for relief fm the Jew oppressor, BUT ALSO about 99.999999999999 % of white folk too. NO ONE with half a brain believes whites are descended fm "Isrealite lost tribes."

CONCLUSION: I could say more, but I have other fish to fry; heck w. u. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian
              Appy, I politely explained Dual-Seedline Christian Identity to what I suspected was an especially stupid and dense anglo-mestizo/mestizo-anglo papist hybernigger swinish animal. I explained how and why an underbred popish mamzer abomination simply could not understand the Aryan/Nordic Christian Identity Racial Fighting Faith because you were a thieving stupid mackeral-snapping mud mamzer. About how the Bible contained everything necessary to Christian Identity but nothing for you lesser breeds who shouldn't be allowed to live amongst us.

You have done a fine job in proving my point.

Now I thought that I could use you as a sort of battering ram against the phorafag/feeb shitting dogs from the The Belgian Sheephardick jew Stooges EuroZOG-faggot data-mining operation, but while you did get banned by our phorafags/feebs-VNNF v2.0 new jew stooge at the instigation of a sick wop, you have proven a witless swine and marxian-meat whigger who is absolutely good for nothing except solipsism.

Rather than have a mindless rutting swine run wild, I still favor a sort of Virtual Connaught for hybermamzer papist swine and that anyone and everyone gets to play Cromwell on your stupid popish nigger-smelling ass. Best avoid Lindstedtania, Appy.

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 10-04-2010, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Waiting for the next Mutant$permphorafaggian jack-poot to drop

Waiting for the next Mutant$permphorafaggian jack-poot to drop

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2839#post2839
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285536

Originally posted by Maude's Monster/Mamzer
                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285498

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt
                StumbleInn is not immune to this degeneration/disintegration. Maude's Monster/Maude's Mamzer has shown itz Genesis 3:15 enmity in wanting StumbleInn to becum another ZOG false-front pretend White Nationalist forum like the The Belgian Shephardic jew Stooges called phorafags/feebs.

No, this isn't true. I don't want to turn SI into a white nationalist forum of any kind, pretend or real. I want to keep it as it was at its founding and its peak: a discussion forum for people having a broad spectrum of beliefs and interests. It's supposed to be a place where people can argue if they want or just relax after a day's work (google it), not a place of desperate struggle.
                I fail to see why -- except for the fact that a degenerate decaying dying society lets such vicious offal run wild -- anyone should be so stupid as to believe your lies, Maude's Monster/Mamzer. In the last couple of daze you have banned everyone you thought you could get away with banning. You yapped the same lying kikeshit back when I ran Maude DeFraud Flanders out and over to Mutant$permFront and phorafags/feebs, where it has taken itz rightfool place. As should you.

Like the jew tax-collector and parasite operating under the name of the corrupt landowners and petty autocrats, you can't help but have a Genesis 3:15 enmity against the Whites which you infest and especially against the natural aristocracy which will drive both the degenerate whigger and jew parasite out of the place that such have infested. In doing jewr daddy's work you fulfill YHWH's Design.

You've been let run wild the past week or so, and what you intend has been made manifest. You think that you own this forum, and have no intention of allowing dissent against whatever you want. You make up new rules and then enforce them without warning.

Because of letting a degenerate jew run wild, a new forum was founded. So this place is well past its peak. At its peak it was a place where free speech ran riot and there was a place for everyone and pretty much everyone stuck to his place. Not no more.

Luckily there is a new option or two right now. But I note that a number of forums are no longer with us because their weak-minded owners couldn't control what was being said and so they shut them down. I expect that you will be the one who pulls down StumbleInn, but the blame will fall upon Zed and Breck, because they allowed you to do it. You will turn StumbleInn into a ghetto and then a cinder, and it all will be laid to weak-minded fools letting your kind have its way.

There is absolutely no sense in arguing with evil. Especially a dickless cowardly sort of evil that in better times would have been publicly gelded and skinned the minute it showed itz rotten fangs.

I suggest that you tell it to the Marines, Maude's Monster/Mamzer. They might believe your lying shit. From what I'm hearing, nobody else here on StumbleInn does. We are all waiting for the next Mutant$permphorafaggot jack-poot to drop. Or, better yet, give it up and go back to Mutant$permFront and phorafags/feebs where you belong. Looks like ODES has bit the dust and I wonder how much you had to do with that, Maude's Monster/Mamzer.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Methinks You Got A Cromwell Problem.

Originally posted by PastorLindstedt View Post

http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post285533

Appy, I politely explained Dual-Seedline Christian Identity to what I suspected was an especially stupid and dense anglo-mestizo/mestizo-anglo papist hybernigger swinish animal. I explained how and why an underbred popish mamzer abomination simply could not understand the Aryan/Nordic Christian Identity Racial Fighting Faith because you were a thieving stupid mackeral-snapping mud mamzer. About how the Bible contained everything necessary to Christian Identity but nothing for you lesser breeds who shouldn't be allowed to live amongst us.

You have done a fine job in proving my point.

Now I thought that I could use you as a sort of battering ram against the phorafag/feeb shitting dogs from the The Belgian Sheephardick jew Stooges EuroZOG-faggot data-mining operation, but while you did get banned by our phorafags/feebs-VNNF v2.0 new jew stooge at the instigation of a sick wop, you have proven a witless swine and marxian-meat whigger who is absolutely good for nothing except solipsism.

Rather than have a mindless rutting swine run wild, still favor a sort of Virtual Connaught for hybermamzer papist swine and that anyone and everyone gets to play Cromwell on your stupid popish nigger-smelling ass.
                  Best avoid Lindstedtania, Appy.

Hail Victory!!!

Well, I've been following this thread, and it seems to me that the root of all yout troubles over there on SI is that anyone and everyone (since there doesn't seem to be any real hierarchy as such) already is playing Cromwell, by LETTING THE JEWS BACK IN.

Isn't that pretty much it in a nutshell?
                  IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
                  I am a man who won't be sold
                  And even when my heart grows cold
                  I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

No, this isn't true. I don't want to turn SI into a white nationalist forum of any kind, pretend or real. I want to keep it as it was at its founding and its peak: a discussion forum for people having a broad spectrum of beliefs and interests. It's supposed to be a place where people can argue if they want or just relax after a day's work (google it), not a place of desperate struggle.
                    Maude pretends he was part of the place when it was during it's golden age. It was not, he ran off for the longest time cause of the Flanders incident. Whether anyone wants to talk about it or not many of the Beer Barrelers (Johnson, Edmonds, Billy Boatrocker, FHCM, tricknologist, intrepid) were the core of the golden age of SI. Only once did I send over 240 private message invites out to people on Phora aka his copperhead account, did it get the memo that civil war was erupting at Stumble Inn. Hence he only made his return to Stumble Inn, knowing that turmoil was bound. He fails to understand that free speech combined with a unique core of posters and writers makes one possible. Technical Directors should be more concerned about the technical issues about the place, not censoring and banning. It's obvious he has known about the 100 message problem yet can't be bothered to help you, cause you call him out for his bullshit. As a censorship director his biggest concern was banning Johnson for the crime of making fun of goofball Kane, and having a beer barrel image in his signature. It's an unfortunate direction they are going, but it is theirs to go, I wish them well on their side of the pond.

Comment

As of today Friday October 1st. Apparently Kane's banning was lifted. But Johnsons' ban continues till the 6th. That means it's okay for Kane to spam threads at 3 am, and create sock puppets outing Johnsons' real life name. But Johnsons' mortal sin of posting an image of beer barrel or rightfully trolling Kane is prohibited.

Comment

Self-serving whiggers invariably serve ZOG

Self-serving whiggers invariably serve ZOG

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=2856#post2856
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post286297

Originally posted by Jake Featherstein/Capon O'Capo
                        http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...d=1#post286260

Yeah, its totally reasonable to just assume people are Federal informants, based on some profile you've concocted, and absent any actual evidence.

Absolutely correct, Capon. Most of you whigger and mamzer fuktards in the bowel Movement are not ZOGbots even though you will always take it up the ass for the jews.

If you were to quit pretending to be a Whigger Nutsionalist and openly accept a super-moderaturdsheep over at Mutant$permFront and go ass-to-mouth with Maude DeFraud Flanders, why, at least you would then be an honest fuktard. Itz the pretending and fake moral authority posturing and posing here and at phorafags/feebs that pisses me off.

jewdass Roid-Rage-Retard Giles has already admitted to narking and snitching and "So fucking what if I am a federal informant?" That and wanting to be Hawg the Pounty Cunter against Covington and wanting to snap The Whigger-Whimperer's neck. So yes, Giles has essentially picked a side. His own usually, but ZOG's as well.

But you want to play both sides, and not for money, but for your own personal vanity. Thus your loyalties are suspect for those who you want to try to impress and understood by those you have shit on when you didn't know who they were.

jew're a phorafag/feeb shitting dog and The Belgian Three j00ges' shabbes-whigger capo.

Either get used to being understood or change. Either choice involves a cost as either side will feel betrayed.

Millions of whigger herd animals whose only loyalty is to theysselfs. They instinctively choose ZOG when under stress.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Kane's Ten Commandments of Dealing with phorafags/feebs

Kane's Ten Commandments of Dealing with phorafags/feebs

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3079#post3079
                          http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=3078#post3078
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...783#post290783
                          http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...764#post290764
                          http://www.freemediaproductions.info...-thephora-net/
                          http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...3172#post13172
                          http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...ling-with.html

This will be the "10 commandments"

This is a manual on how to socially interact with the phora. When dealing with autistic narcissists, you have to behave differently then with others.

1 : Instead of trying to reason with phoraphags intellectually, when they start with their autistic bullshit (ie most of their posts), you should instead mock them. By mocking them you save yourself the energy of refuting their obvious retardation, and show them that they actually aren’t very sophisticated. If you sit there reasoning with them, it drains you, and it legitimizes their childish behavior.

2 : Never trust a phoraphag with anything. If they ask you to share something with them, it is only so that they can use it against you later. If they ask you to post your picture, expect it to be photoshoped. They have absolutely no concept of privacy, or sharing internal to a group vs. sharing with the entire world.

3 : Understand that phoraphags, being autistic, are very poor judges. IE “this guy looks gay,” “this guy looks ugly,” “this guy is stupid.” Whatever they say, it is always the reverse. Learn what phoraphags say, and then think and do the opposite.

4 : Understand that phoraphags exist only for entertainment purposes and are tolerated on this website only to laugh at.

5 : Understand that most phoraphags couldn’t operate a gas stove in terms of technical skills, and that if they talk technical in terms of computers and hacking, it is over their head.

6 : Understand that the phora is a forum full of narcissists. They are intolerant of disagreement and have no ability to comprehend when they’ve legitimately hurt someone. They claim to be multi-ideological, but now have turned towards neo-nazism. Their ideology is “racial narcissism.” There is nothing abstract or sophisticated about their racial views.

7 : Understand that the phoraphags have vnn level social skills and stormfront level intellect. They are not a free speech forum, but a forum that railroads its members to lurch for support from other websites.

8 : Understand that phoraphags have been kicked out of every community and nobody likes them.

9 : Understand that phorians used to ridicule nazism and now switched. In 2006 were making fun of “ridiculous” anti-Jewish statements and “naming the Jews.” Then they decided to get cozy with VNN, and all switched at once.

10 : Understand that phoraphags are a dying community of grudge-holding pseudo-intellectuals.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-05-2010, 11:00 PM. Reason: Add Links

Comment

Special Rules 4 'Special' phorafags/feebs

Special [D]Rules 4 'Special' phorafags/feebs

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3080#post3080
                            http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...785#post290785
                            http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/showthr...3173#post13173
                            http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/2010/11/...fagsfeebs.html

Given that Kane12345666, as a sort of dygenic jew Moses, has given Ten Commandments for dealing with the phorafags/feebs/fuktards over at The Three Sephardic jo0ges' working their EuroZOG data-mining [s]will upon the rancid creme de la jewlian Lee mayosterbation cream of whigger nutsionalism, it is time for some 'Special' [D]Rules 4 'Special' phorafags/feebs. These VNNF/TGMNNF/GFRTCNNF Boat Piss-pul tards need to be handled with a firm, yet brutal hand. So here are some Special [D]Rules 4 some special edjewmacated intelleshul phorafags/feebs:

===============

Special [D]Rule #1: Phorafags/feebs/fuktards, being pussies, regardless of putative gender, like being handled firmly. So when handing a phorafag/feeb, extend the thumb and forefinger of the dominate hand. Jam your forefinger into the phorafag/feeb pussy/mangina and the thumb up the phorafag/feeb's anus, then remorselessly lift and drag. Treat 'em just like YHWH wanted uppity females and six-packs of beer handled by White Men!!!

Don't pay much, if any, attention to the phorafag/feeb's squeals/screams/shouts/moans of pleasure. Phorafags/feebs may pretend to find this special handling painful, but in actuality they are really, really enjoying they's 'Special' Treatment because every single phorafag/feeb thinks they is 'Special' fuktards.

===============

Please feel free to come up with other Special [D]Rules 4 phorafags/feebs/fuktards.

Next up: How to make Starr/Hitler Hoggess feel cumfortable in giving it all up and trotting on her own hoofen power, luring her into going that last quarter-mile into Cougartown!!!

Hail Victory!!!

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 11-05-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Typpycull cullt behavior here on Fade's/Hunter's blog

Typpycull cullt behavior here on Fade's/Hunter's blog

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...=3176#post3176
                              http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...630#post292630
                              http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-115944

What I see is typpycull cult behavior here on Fade's/Hunter's blog.

I came over here to see what the fuss was all about on Tuesday's Radio Free Northwest. What I seen was confirmation of Covington's Law of White Nationalist Forums in which the mini-fuerher who sets things up appoints his fuktarded butt-buddies as moderators and then they proceed to tard-corral and ban everyone who is under them, showing that White Nationalism is comprised of the dregs of whigger society. Lindstedt's Corollary says that censorship by jews is invariably replaced by censorship by whiggers.

Which is the case here. 'Jack Ryan' got into a position of power and promptly abused it when he thought he could get away with it. 'Robert Campbell' in turn purged Jack Ryan when he thought that he could get away with it. All the CreaTards and heathen are still moaning over how Tubby slandered William Pierce, who took $400,000 in Order money and used it to . . . set up a real-life tard corral which promptly fell apart when Pierce croaked off and is blamed on Christians even though nary a x-ian was to be found amongst the Piercites. And thus, rather than be a true place where competing schools of thought contend, the end result is yet another Whigger Nutsionalist circle-jerk.

Now not to say that the bunch I hang around, the Christian Identity people are any better. In fact, I just got shut down on my own forum by some dirty little nigger/beaner named Bryan Reo who used to be Richard Barrett's pet skinhead faggot and now is playing Sword-Mamzer to Eli James and Bill Finck when I found out its real name and published its Facebook picture. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act was misused, and now there will have to be litigation in order to restore my web page and forum.

But be that as it may, this desire to censor away everyone else in order to impose a Cainite/Nimrod/Babylon/ZOG [j]universalism on others will lead to a total civil war of each against all, that Hobbes described in "Leviathan." Eventually I think that the end result will be less than ten million Whites ruled over by Ten-Thousand Warlords, with 150 million dead whiggers and 140 million dead muds. Success in waging civil war will be defined as how many of those who will not ever comply with the emergent Neo-Aristocracy can be exterminated en mass by those warlords who can keep their serfs alive -- at the expense of others as the civil order collapses. And thus, by going with the flow of History to collapse and chaos, the acting but thinking warlord will come out ahead.

But Covington is indeed right. You edjewmacated ZOGling whigger ass-clowns can't work together with each other, so it is too much to expect you to work together with those proto-White whiggers who don't even bother to follow this blog.

Hail Victory!!!

http://cjcc-an.blogspot.com/ (reduced to using blogspot for now)

Comment

Whigger Nutsionalists Don't Know How To Behave

Whigger Nutsionalists Don't Know How To Behave

http://www.whitenationalist.org/foru...ted=1#post3179
                                http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...031#post293031
                                http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...comment-117322

My point was that whigger nutsionalists simply do not know how to behave amongst theysselfs. Which is why whenever they have power they abuse it. When their behavior is noted, they deny everything. Since they cannot act morally even amongst their own, this goes on to explain how and why they cannot get along with the outside whigger world.

Now insofar as Covington is promoting his Northwest Front plan, Covington wants ocean-front property for his White Ethnostate.

Now being a Dual-Seedline Christian Identity Armageddonnist, I don’t believe in or totally agree with Harold Covington’s vision, and having property in South Dakota in which the nearest neighbor is a mile or so away, see Hunter’s point. As DSCI looks at it, the solution is a Great Tribulation will end up clearing out most of the problems — 150 million whiggers and 140 million muds, leaving only 10 million Whites ruled by Ten Thousand Warlords. I really do believe that the White Man can kill his way out of the mess we’ve gotten in by simply letting Nature, directed by us after a fashion, to get rid of the problem makers.

Yet Harold Covington’s plan doesn’t get in the way of the DSCI Armageddon Solution, and so I support Harold Covington’s plan as being better than most because at least it is a plan, which is more than can be said for the rest of you people playing at Revolution. I can see that ZOG/Babylon is doomed, and Whites in the NorthWest killing regime-criminal whiggers, jews and muds without scruple, especially if they are genuine Christian Identity types like myself. After ZOG is belly up, well, we’ll be getting what we want. Cold-blooded ruthlessness will get you anywhere, and if you exterminate anyone who gets in your way, while you may not have very many friends, then you certainly won’t have any enemies left either.

So get it in your head that ZOG/Babylon is dead meat. The only question is as to whether you are going to lay down and die or fight and kill and live. It is this ‘peace’ which is killing the White Race as we get drowned in a mud flood.

My point is that Harold Covington at least has a plan and is working on it and has had some measure of success in carrying it out. That Covington blew the whistle on some frauds and ZOGbots is an additional plus.

Hail Victory!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X