Fucking Post Office Bastards!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Post Office Bastards!!!

I just found out that the package I sent out to a friend of mine, back on September 30th, that the guy at the local Post Office said was supposed to have arrived on October 5th, came in EMPTY!!!

What happened was, he had copied pretty much the entire Skrewdriver/Ian Stuart anthology for me last year, and I had agreed to burn for him my Horslips THE BOOK OF INVASION CD, plus all my Steve Vaus CDs, an album called THE PATRIOT PROJECT, which came out back in 1995, and the NED KELLY soundtrack.

Originally, the plan was for my sister's little carpet-munching, er, "friend", Rhetta, to burn them for me, as she had done for some things I had sent him earlier. But, the day after Thanksgiving, last year, they had a big fight, and Rhetta went back home to northeast Tennessee, where she was from.

So, at this point, despite my reservations, I really had no choice but to mail my originals to him, so he could burn copies for himself. There's just no way in hell I could've copied them on this slow-ass seven-year-old computer of mine, even if I had the technical know-how to do so, which I don't. And I do keep my word, even if it takes me awhile to do so, sometimes.

So, I mailed them off, thinking all would go well, since I'd never really had any trouble with any of the other stuff I'd mailed to him, or any of the stuff he'd mailed to me. I had even had to send him my original twofer CD of David Allan Coe's MYSTERIOUS RHINESTONE COWBOY/ONCE UPON A RHYME, since it didn't want to copy for Rhetta, for some weird reason or other.

I checked in with him on the 5th, but the package hadn't come in. I kept checking in with him, but it never did come in, and, last night, he told me that the second shipment, containing the NED KELLY soundtrack (I had forgot to mail it with the first shipment) and the WHITE MANSIONS/LEGEND OF JESSE JAMES twofer CD, had come in, even though it had only been mailed out last Thursday.

At that point, I had pretty much come to the conclusion that my other package had gotten lost in the mail, and that I would have to call the Post Office the next day, and find out what the fuck was going on.

Then, today, he sends me an e-mail, telling me that the package had arrived, ---COMPLETELY EMPTY!!!

Now it turns out, I'm not able to even file a claim until 21 days after the package was shipped, which will be next Thursday. And, most likely, what happened was some sorry niggers or drug-addicted white trash whiggers stole the CDs and DVDs (I had also sent him a copy of my POETRY COLLECTION DVD which I was gonna get him to make some copies of. I sent him enough blanks to make copies for Pastor Lindstedt, Les, and himself.) for drug money, or otherwise, they're sitting on some FiBbIe's desk.

What follows is a slightly-edited version (Don't want to reveal his identity.) of the past two e-mails between my friend and me:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlie,
    My package (if it can still be called that) arrived today-EMPTY! Those
    fuckers LOST EVERYTHING! You will need (I think to fill out a form) what the
    contents were. I would make sure that the contents were valued at least the
    $50 that you had them insured for. From what I recall, they don't refund
    postage on damaged items, so I think that's fair to tak into consideration since it was right at $5.

Just let me know what (if anything) that you need me to do on this end.

Well, I checked my receipt, and, unfortunately, I have to wait 21 days from when it was shipped out before I can even file a claim, which will be next Thursday. :-/ :-(

Turns out that, if the contents of the package were only partially missing, or damaged, I could file immediately, but since they COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED, (What do you want to bet they were stolen by a bunch of sorry niggers? ;-( :-( ) I have to wait. Ain't that some shit? :-( You just know it's so they can cover their butts somehow. By all means, give the thieves plenty of time to get the hell out of Dodge. Fucking bastards.

So...was the package all beat-up looking, or did it look like it had been opened or what? Step 4 says that the addressee (that would be you) has to "present the damaged article and mailing container, including any wrapping, packaging, and any other contents that were received", I guess to your local Post Office. But, if the package doesn't look damaged, I don't guess that will be necessary.

No, most likely, it is simply a case of Sambo getting 'sticky fingers"---"Hmmm, bet I can sell dese hyah CDs and buy me some crack!"---, or otherwise, they're sitting on some FiBbIe's desk right now. :-/ :-( Grant it, there was nothing illegal, but, these days, you never can tell about that shit. Of course, sending you an empty package, just to rub both of our faces in it....might be a new one. Wouldn't much surprise me, though.

...As for me, though, while I can't afford to set up a box there at the Mail Center, and, therefore, am pretty much stuck with having mail sent to my actual street address, I'll be damned if I ever ship anything via the Post Office again. FUCK THOSE BASTARDS!!! :-(

Well, you were right. We'd just been lucky so far. We were due for a postal chimp-out anytime, and we finally got one. :-/

Guess that's the last I'll ever see of any of those CDs or DVDs. Honestly, I won't really miss the Steve Vaus stuff all that much, as I never really played them anyhow, but The Patriot Project was a damn good album. Considering that it was independently released, and I ordered it almost fourteen years ago, it's pretty much irreplacable. :-/ Wish to God that stupid cunt, Rhetta, hadn't gotten into it with my sister last November. Then I could've just gotten her to copy it for you. No way in hell I could ever do it on this slow-ass computer of mine, even if I did learn the technicalities of it, and my sister didn't know how to do it, either. Guess I'll just blame it on that carpet-munching cunt. ;-( ;-D The Horslips CD should be widely available, and I could probably even get Les to burn one for me and maybe copy the graphics as well. But that POETRY COLLECTION DVD of mine will have to be re-done pretty much from scratch, and that will be a bitch. :-/ :-(

Well, anyway, thanks for letting me know, disappointing as the news is. Stay in touch. ---Your friend, Charlie.
    Last edited by Jack; 10-14-2010, 02:14 PM.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Update.

Message received at 6:04 pm:

Charlie,
    I'll have to present the package to the local Post Office. It looks like it
    got ripped open two different places and was taped back up. To add insult
    to injury, the bastards put it in a clear sealed bag that says "We Care" and
    how sorry they are. I hate those fuckers.

Just make sure that you get $50 bucks out of them, since that stuff you
    were sending was probably at least worth that or more. I'd have to guess that
    it was probably worth around $60, but you went with the up to $50 amount,
    right?

Message sent 7:27 pm:

Well, that fucking settles it. The CDs and DVDs *WERE* stolen, no doubt about it.

For what it's worth, I'm gonna call the local Post Office tommorrow, and let them know what's going on. The language on the back of my insurance stub was kinda unclear, but it may be, since the package was so clearly tampered with, that I can go ahead and file a claim without waiting the 21 days. I would've called them today, but, would you believe it? Their number isn't even listed in the latest phone book!!! Now you've got to call information just to get the number for the fucking Post Office!!! Unbe-fuckin'-lievable!!!

Yeah, I had the package insured for $50, but I wish to God I had insured it for $100 instead, since that's closer to what it would actually be worth. Hell, just those three Steve Vaus CDs cost me $50 fourteen years ago, (Well, grant it, there was also a Christmas CD that came with them, which I no longer have, but, still.) THE PATRIOT PROJECT cost me between $15 and $20, and, like I said, it's pretty well irreplacable. The Horslips CD was ordered through a local record store, and, since it wasn't domestically available back then, they had to order it from Ireland, and it cost at least $25, if not $30. And that's not even counting the cost of those seven blank DVDs.

Wish to God I would've thought to call about it earlier. Maybe then I could've at least tracked it down, so we would know which Post Office was to blame. (Though I'm definitely thinking Richmond, if it had to go through that one, aren't you? ) Even though the stuff would've probably been long gone, at least we might've been able to get the culprit fired. That would be some satisfaction, anyway. As it is, I'm starting to hate Postal workers in general about as much as Pastor Lindstedt hates the piglice, which is saying something.

Well, thanks for your help, anyway. ---Your friend, Charlie.
    Last edited by Jack; 10-13-2010, 05:35 PM.

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

A Deliberate Hate Crime By A NIGGER!!!

Message received 12:25 am:

Charlie,
      Earlier this evening I went to move that package and I felt something inside it. I looked and the only CD that made it here was "Break The Sword". I wonder if those postal fuckers destroyed your stuff since that CD had a paper naming the songs showing through the window? Also the package looks like someone walked on it.

I made you a copy of this CD, because when I take it to the Post Office those bastards will want to keep everything. I'm going to question that maybe it ought to be investigated as a "hate crime" since they evidently didn't like anything that was pro-White and anti-left wing and anti-Federal gov't.

Just wanted to let you know, since now you can go ahead and file your claim form. I will try to get this to the Post Office tomorrow if at all possible.

Message received 12:28 am:

Charlie,
      Yes, our stuff does go through Richmond. I personally know of several people that have had pro-White stuff fucked with. One time back when I subscribed to AR the front of it had anti-King Coon article on it. My copy came with a free footprint courtesy of the niggers at the Post Office. How clever of them!

So there you have it, folks!!! A clear-cut case of a "hate crime" committed by a nigger postal worker directed against a proud White man!!!

The dirty jungle-jumper even made a point of sending the BREAK THE SWORD CD through, with the title list, including the song, "Skinheads '94", so that my friend would know exactly *WHY* it destroyed the rest of the contents of the package. Typical nigger . (I guess that graphic pretty much sums up what TNB is all about, but, still, I kinda wish there was a more appropriate smilie to use, like the monkey head with the "TNB" sign like they had/have over at VNNF. As much as we talk about niggers over here, you would think there should be some kind of amusing nigger smilie like there is of the Jew and the hybernigger.)

Now, as my friend pointed out in the last e-mail, this kinda shit has been happening to him for a long time, but, this time, we got the monkey dead to rights. Sambo screwed the pooch bigtime when he forgot to destroy all the evidence. I've encouraged him to go ahead and report the incident as a "hate crime" and to publicize this incident far and wide within the WN community.

Also, if it could be arranged so that doing so won't cost me any money, I would be glad to call in to the next Movement Turd podcast and talk about it. Maybe I'll even be able to persuade him to call in, too.

LET ZOG FEEL THE WRATH!!!

Comment

Working...
      X