The Beer Barrel is wide open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beer Barrel is wide open

Hi Martin, I ASSumed it's okay to plug the site in here? If not sorry.

Anyways a new digital dive bar has opened with an arcade and shoutbox and with little censorship as whiggers/feebs can allow.

Hopefully Martin shows up to, basically its a sling-shit at each other, chaotic dive bar, but hey it's better than a snottsdale wine and diner.

Hopefully some of you might check it out.

http://www.thebeerbarrel.net/

Sounds Like A Set-Up To Me.

More like www.thezoglisteningpost.net.

Kinda reminds me of this idiotic site called Hardcore Talk I once had the misfortune of posting at for a few months. It was crawling with Feds who didn't even bother to hide the fact that they were Feds, for the most part. There was even one bitch there who claimed to have taken part in the initial assault at Waco.

They didn't even seem to be after any real resisters, though. Just renegade flaggots and reactionary racists so dumb that they would actually consider TraitorGlennMiller to be an "intellectual".

The only reason I hung around that little cyber-piggy watering hole for as long as I did, was I wanted to try to find out exactly what made a ZOGbot tick. In the end, however, I pretty much concluded that it was about as futile as trying to figure out what makes a Jew act like a Jew: The only way you can really know is to be one.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Working...
    X