Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jury Selected To Hear Cobbins' Christian-Newsom Murder Trial

www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/53041777.html

With 7 negroes on the jury what do you think the outcome will be? Looks like it's kill Whitey season in Knoxville. What is it going to take for White people to say enough and finally wake up?? Will it take one of YOUR relatives to wind up the same damn way that these 2 college kids did???

Don't you think that if 2 black college students had been killed by a White gang it would be on Nancy Grace and CNN for days on end? You say, that you've never heard about this case? Could it be that the Jewish controlled media doesn't think it needs to needlessly worry you with such trivial things between its coverage of Obama and Michael Jackson? Larry King and Wolf Blitzer are hoping that you won't notice or ask any pesky questions. You see, their tribe has been engineering and orchestrating the destruction of White America for many years. Bet you didn't know that Jews headed the NAACP through the 1960s and they bank rolled the so-called civil rights movement.

These 2 kids might still be alive today if a relative had taken the time to teach them four very simple words. Their families are probably like most of ours constantly busy, and afraid to say anything that might be politically correct or God forbid uttering something that might sound racist. I am going to share those four words that could very well save your life or the life of a loved one: "NEVER RELAX AROUND BLACKS".

Go ahead and call me a racist or say "You're prejudiced". I'd say you're wrong on both counts. I don't base my attitudes on hearsay or rumor, but rather facts and experience. According to Eric Holder's US Dept. of Justice black males compromise over 50% of inmates incarcerated in the United States. Add to the fact at any given time 1 in 3 black males are either waiting to go on trial, incarcerated, or on probation or parole.

I would appreciate it if you would kindly considering forwarding this email far and wide. If it saves one life, it will be well worth it. Permission is granted to repost in its entirety, provided it is not altered or edited in any way.

Timothy V. Hatley
    Virginia
    Last edited by Jack; 08-21-2009, 09:38 PM.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

your link does not work,it went to a site selling things

is this a real story?

please provide more than one source/ link in future please

Comment

My mistake.

Originally posted by Metallic Fury View Post
      your link does not work,it went to a site selling things

is this a real story?

please provide more than one source/ link in future please

Sorry. I didn't check the link for myself. I just assumed that it would work. (And you know what they say about the word "assume". )

I guess Tim just typed the address in wrong when he sent the e-mail to me. I'll let him know the link didn't work and check some local news websites for confirmation of the story.

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

Problem fixed. Try URL again.

OK. I went back to my e-mail account and clicked on the link in the original e-mail he sent me, and it worked.

The mistake was mine. I was one letter off in the URL. (I accidentally typed in "htnl" instead of "html". ) Anyway, I fixed the URL and the link works now.

VolunteerTV or VLT is the local CBS station here, so, as far as I'm concerned, it's legitimate. Here's the full text of the story:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- After three days and many hours, a jury has been chosen in the case against Letalvis Cobbins, and he'll stand trial starting Monday as the first of four defendants charged in the carjacking, rape and murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom in January 2007.

Friday was the fastest of the three days of jury selection held in Nashville. The attorneys had an idea going into the day about who they want in the jury box next week.

They brought that number from 167 potential jurors Wednesday, downt to 90 by Friday morning. By Friday afternoon, prospective jurors had been narrowed down to the final 12 plus four alternates.

All 90 jurors filled the courtroom in as Judge Richard Baumgartner laid out a brief breakdown of the case ahead, saying two-and-a-half years ago, Christian and Newsom were carjacked and kidnapped in the Washington Ridge Apartment complex.

The prosecution then broke down what happened after that.

"Mr. Newsom was bound, raped, two bullets in his back, and another bullet in the back of his head," Prosecutor Takisha Fitzgerald said. "Ms Christian was tied up, undressed partially, raped orally, vaginally, and anally. Some sperm was found on her clothing."

They were details that were hard for some to hear and for others to see. When defense attorney Scott Green held up pictures of both Christian and Newsom, some jurors decide they could not sit on this case.

Green said, "Just because something terribly bad happened to Mr. Newsom and Ms. Christian doesn't make everybody across the board guilty of capital murder."

Green told them to expect the case to show Cobbins did not do everything he's charged with. Green asked would-be jurors to keep separate what they think he should have done, and what the law says.

"You're going to hear he told the detectives, 'I didn't know what they were going to do,' " Green said. "He made bad choices, but he's not a murderer."

The final jury consists of five men, and seven women, plus there are four other men that are the alternates.

That breaks down to two black men , five black women, one white man, two white women, one Asian man, and one Hispanic man.

The alternates are three white men, and one black man.

The final 16 jurors will be bussed into Knoxville Sunday for the trial to start Monday.

Volunteer TV's Mike McCarthy will be in the courtroom starting Monday, and VolunteerTV.com will stream the trial live, gavel-to-gavel on our Web channel.

UPDATED 2:30 P.M.

The final jury has been selected to hear Letalvis Cobbins' murder trial in connection with the carjacking, kidnapping and killing of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom in January 2007. The jury was picked in Nashville, but the trial will be held in Knox County starting Monday, Aug. 17.

We will have a breakdown for you First at 4:00 on Volunteer TV.

Comment

Working...
        X