• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Killing of Rambo in Granby

The Killing of Rambo in Granby

https://www.facebook.com/pat.kelly.5473/posts/10220287667517157

Everyone in Granby Loved this Dog

Rambo shot 4 times! Yes 4 times!! In broad daylight, in the city limits and in the direction of a daycare where kids were at! across Highway 60 shot Rambo where he was laying in the grass that he called home. shotter claims "self-defense." But how is it self-defense when the human is going after the dog not the dog going after the human?

Rambo has been on that corner for the last 3 years, I've never been able to touch him or pet him. A professional Trapper could not trap him because he was so smart. He would go and visit the dogs at the pound to keep them company. He not only protected my property but the neighbor property as well everybody knew Rambo and everybody knew that Rambo would not let them get close enough to pet him and or catch him.

I am devastated over the way that Rambo passed away! Or I should say that the way Rambo was killed!

I am devastated over the loss of Rambo but much more devastated to know that a human could walk across the road where a dog was laying in the grass and shoot him 4 times in broad daylight, in the city limits, towards a daycare and then just walk away. And then have the audacity to claim self-defense!

As a good friend said I truly hope we get "Justice for Rambo!"

As a lying piece of shit I certainly will stir shit up in Granby.

Rambo-RIP.jpg

Luck of the thieving Potato-Nigger

My sprog gunned down Rambo & The Granby Piglice are fine with that.

this is Sharon Jackson. I will only state facts here. My son Jacob and one of our employees was walking back from the car wash where they got quarters. 6 wittnesses saw this dog charge our son while they were walking back. Of these 6 wittnesses some have already testified as to what happened others have come forward and are willing to testify. Yes the dog was at his feet charging him and he took his gun and shot him. It did take four shot because my son stopped firing when the dog stopped charging. Others have come forward now and have stated that they to have been attacked by this dog. I know of at least 7 who are willing to testify to the aggressiveness of this dog. We have parents who are also willing to testify as to this dog growling at the children at the daycare. The case was investigated and the police ruled it as self defense. Those are the facts. Some people have called me a liar but pretty sure you can't call all of these witnesses a liar too. All together that make around 15 witnesses that can declare this dog was a danger to our town. Now this is just my feelings. If someone wanted to kill a dog for no reason he wouldn't do it in the middle of a busy intersection in the middle of a busy day with people all over the place. That would not make since. Thank u for listening my friend. Couldn't stand the thought of you thinking poorly of us. We've known each other a long time.

Monday, Jan. 17, 2022 11:50am
    Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

Rambo was a real bad-ass so my psycho sprog just had to gun him down in his own yard.

You should check your story out Pat. This same dog that same morning attacked a lady walking along this side of the road. He had grabbed her bag and wouldn't let go. She did get away with the help of someone. She called the attack in to the police. Heck it out. Two days before this same dog attacked a man on his scooter. He had to get off his scooter and run. When the dog left he was able to go back and recover his scooter. When the dog saw him come back he tried to attack again but the man got away. This same dog attacked two men walking back from the car wash. This dog attacked them. One if the men pulled out his gun which he had a permit to carry. The dog was shot 4 times because he was shooting while jumping up and down from keeping getting bit. He was protecting himself. I witnessed the whole thing and so did others. It took 4 shots because the dog wouldn't stop attacking Not sure why this dog went from chasing car and motorcycles to attacking people but in the last week he had changed. Kids walk that street and the dog had become aggressive. I'm glad the man who shot him did not get bitten. The dog had become aggressive don't know if he had gotten sick or what. These are the facts from someone who watched that dog everyday. No charges were filed because it was self defense. Get your facts straight before you accuse someone of something.
      Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

Sharon, your psycho sprog killt my dog.

Sharon Jackson You are a LIAR! THERE ARE WITNESSES THAT SAW FROM BEGINING TO RAMBO'S END!
        YOU EVEN LIED TO ME WHEN I CAME IN YOUR SHOP!!
        That was before I heard THE TRUTH OF WHAT HAPPENED! …
        Second To One!!!

Comment

The Channel Fambly have & are shit-eating dogs.

Sharon Jackson a dog that breed doesn’t just turn aggressive I’ve owned them my entire life. I’ve also tried catching this dog hundred of times and it has shown zero aggression. As for Jacob tho? I’m not surprised one bit anyone who walks around with their pistol in a chest in broad daylight is looking for something to shoot. Unless their a cop.
          Somewhere between cancer & chlymidia

Comment

My psycho sprog justifiably gunned down the mad bad dog.
            Think of the children !!!

Pat the lady he attacked that morning did file a report. She only got away because someone distracted him by yelling and whisling. The man who was attacked on his scooter 2 days before who had to get off and
            run for safety. Then come back a later to get his scooter. Was again chased by this dog but he got away. Yes he was shot in self defense. This dog had become aggressive as to we watch and see him a day long. Pat I appreciate that you didn't mention his name. Facts are facts he was attacked by this dog and was shot while the dog was attacking him. He is licensed to care as are probably half the men and women who come in the store here are. It was ruled self defense as it should have been. This dog has had numerous reports on it. I'm just glad it wasn't a child that got attacked.

Meercat with tits!!!

Comment

We got witnesses that your psycho rapist-looking sprog gunned down mom's dog.

Sharon Jackson you do realize that there were people outside of their businesses/workplace who watched the whole thing, right? It's ironic your story has zero correlation with the 3 to 4 witnesses. You tried though lady.

Sharon Jackson you are still spewing lies. The officers were called by my mother. They came to your place of business where you all claimed self defense. This matter is still being investigated. Your rapist looking son will be punished. His criminal record speaks for him. He needs mental help!!!
              ===========

Tell Me What To Do, O, Fearless/Dickless/Mindless Leader!!!!
              I Need A Zero!!!!!!

Comment

Granby People Ain’t Smart but they sure have to be Tough:

Answering a Dollar General Cash Register Survey from the Granby Store . . .

https://www.facebook.com/groups/363179937888031/posts/1037941143745237/

http://www.granby-mo.xyz/blog/granby...e-to-be-tough/

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...5868#post35868
                DG3Mar22b.jpg
                Hey, I might even win this Granby roulette

This is the Dollar General Store in Granby Mo. I go there at least once a week to pick up a coupon of $5 off $25 purchase.

The manager of the Granby store is an honest woman from a good family. A month ago some woman who manages the tire store had her psycho kid gun down her dog and had a bunch of liars claim “self-defense” for shooting the dog in her own yard and then had the Granby Police claim it was “self defense” about it as well.

So the woman with the psycho kid with the gun who likes to shoot dogs has gotten her kids and friends to buy something from the Granby store and then they all negrep on the sales receipt the Granby store and the good woman who manages it.

So I went in and bought some self-sealing envelopes for mailing on March 2d and asked her how she was doing “post-Rambo”. Rambo was her dog, a big stray she took in and now dead because of the psycho kid with a pistol. The store manager told me what was going on and I said that I’d high-rep her and the store although I usually cash it in at the Neosho store just outside the city limits without city sales tax. I try not to buy stuff in Granby because the City Council-criminals are crooked and run a police state.

Granby people ain’t smart but they sure are tough.

Rambo-RIP.jpg

RIP Rambo. You gots gunned down in Granby but such is life & death in Granby.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
                Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
                X