Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cliar's First of January LibberToon Piece (of Shit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliar's First of January LibberToon Piece (of Shit)

Cliar's First of January LibberToon Piece (of Shit):

"If I can't buy groceries no other ZOGling is gonna buy groceries."

https://www.clairewolfe.com/blog/2022/01/01/if-i-cant-buy-groceries-nobodys-gonna-buy-groceries-a-new-years-think-piece/

Last edited by Cliar-the-jewkal Wolfe; 01-31-2022, 04:20 PM.
    Cliar-the-jewkal-Wolfe

When you are in a hole, stop digging.

http://raconteurreport.blogspot.com/2022/01/when-youre-in-hole-stop-digging.html
    I'm Little Butt I'm Loud!!!

Comment

A founding member of the Mounted Glittery Unicorn Brigade

James M Dakin said...

I never cared for any of the Backwoods Home narrative/thinking, even as a young and stupid lad back when they first came out. They by definition are looking to not upset any potential customers with reality. So, I'd say the basic fault we are looking at here is mercenary mercantilism. Not lack of intelligence. The author in question disappointed me with her first book, and never changed. A founding member of the Mounted Glittery Unicorn Brigade.

JANUARY 5, 2022 AT 11:36 AM
      http://jamesmdakin.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cliar the jewkal Wolfe & Christian Identity White Supremacists like Me

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...-piece-of-shit

Back in 1997-98 just after I pulled the plug on some public militias myself and others had formed I got into another fight with Red Mike Vanderbogus of the 1st CONstipational Cavalry Regiment or as I called it "Red Mike's Bolshevik Gang of Two or Three Horseless Mattoids" which blew back to the LibberToons having been kicked out of theys' pretend party after running for Governor on their ticket in 1996 and US Senate in 1998.

I used to edit a free e-mail newsletter called "Modern Militiaman" in which I would harvest e-mails and articles from the militia movement. There were a lot of these survivalist groups but you had to be family and long time friends to be in one and while I was certainly known in Southwestern Missouri none of them wanted the political heat on them. So in order to be in a militia, myself and two other Christian Identity formed our own open public militias and since we were veterans we showed ordinary whiggers how to zero-in their cheap SKS's and AKs and such while looking for talent.

Anyways, I also had roving editors like Patricia Neill, who was big friends with Claire Wolfe and Patty wanted an "all grrrrls monkey-wrenching issue" which I thought was stupid, but let proceed. Meanwhile Cliar wrote an article about how the Wyoming ranchers were mean to Cheyenne Indians and so I asked Patty, "This Wolfe woman isn't native to Wyoming because Wyoming people are second in hating Indians only to native South Dakotans. Where is she from?" And Patty said somewhere from the Left Coast. And so I remarked that there were plenty of niggers and jews there so why did she have to stink up Wyoming with her gliberal female kikeshit? I made it quite clear that the Genesis 3:15 enmity was mutual.

This leaked out in 1998 and the Loompanics editard sent me a letter with postage to explain myself and so I did in detail:

http://pastorlindstedt.org/lindstedt/clarddog.html

Cliar is simply some libberToon skank writing some glibberToon silliness for gliberal whiggers. Her survival strategy is to refugee amongst racist white people and hope that they will save her from Karens, other gliberal whiggers, and the jews and muds.

She even along with some beaneress-kikess named Perez took the famous Louis Beam article about "Leaderless Resistance" and bemoaned that it was written by a white supremacist. Louis Beam is actually a moderate in terms of Christian Identity and not Dual-Seedline but rather has helped those like myself when we first got into the Movement.

C-liar is simply some glibberToon skank who is peddling foolishness to other glibberToon whiggers. She looks down upon and hates real racist White Men. Supposedly she was "abused" by her daddy or someone if you read her blog when she was yapping about being allied with those amongst she seeks protection but hates as much as a Brooklyn jew living amongst Ozarkian pig-farmers.

I think that she is a hypocrite and liar and fool. She thinks I'm a racist maniac. I am banned on sight when detected, sort of like with Peter(less) Grant, who like C-liar r.u.n.n.t.-o.f.f.t. from South Africa and like a California refugee wants to turn it into Mexifornia before locusting out. They are nothing but locusts and should be treated as such.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
        Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
        Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

Working...
        X