• Show
Clear All

• Rage TV

Rage TV

http://downwithjugears.blogspot.com/...1/rage-tv.html
    http://stumbleinn.net/forum/showthre...651#post365651
    http://previousdissent.com/forums/sh...0654#post30654
    http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...=7651#post7651

Watching TV recently, I remembered why I stopped to begin with. They have this daytime show starring some blonde bimbo lesbian named Ellen Degenerate, or at least that's what I call her. And an audience stuffed with silly-assed women applauding her insanely as if her perversions were no big deal at all. They rave for plate-lipped thieving, murderous bucks as well. Never mind that they got famous for writing and "singing" filth praising the use of crack, infidelity, killing whitey and raping white women, these moronic females just adore them.

The men are just as bad when it comes to sports, elevating these ugly apes to the status of demi-godhood for throwing a stinking ball or putting one through a hoop. Hell a chimp can do that, and most of the time a lot better. I wrote a rant about the Steve Wilcos show a while back, but one of the things I left out was how the show really pisses me off at times.

Half the time I have to turn it off before I bust my TV. Steve likes to have a lot of bucks on his show, plus lowlife wetbacks, both of which are either living with or married to some idiot white girl that has bought into the liberal lie that these animals are just as moral and loving as a white man. They all find out in short order that the white separatists are dead right about them. This show is a good educator for millions of young white girls considering dating one of those animals. That's why pissed off or not, I think the show serves a purpose.

All these maggots are interested in is breeding them as many times as they can while screwing everything else in town. They spit on them, beat them, shoot them, knife them, and these stupid females stick with them anyway, confused because they can't understand how all that liberal brain-washing could be so wrong. All the while the niggers are laughing their black asses off at our stupid women, and so are the wetbacks, who are getting almost as bad as the blacks about chasing our girls. I wish there were some way to pound it into their silly heads that these are animals. They don't think, feel or behave like white men because they're not white men! Only an idiot tries to get a cat to bark. And when this piece of crap finally does leave her, she's stuck with a houseful of screaming, semi-retarded niglets that as soon as they can talk will be out on the street with all the other coons using crack and running in a gang.

Recently this young reader of mine wrote me and told me that he was confused because he had his first contact with some blacks at a medical facility, and that they were nothing like the coons I and others describe. He said they were kind, nice, professional and caring. The boy has lived an extremely sheltered life and has never been exposed to the real world, and this was apparently his first exposure to blacks.

I wrote him back and said to him that I hoped that was the only experience he ever had with blacks, and that he never had to run up against the other kind which are the vast, vast majority of blacks all over this planet. But sooner or later he's going to get a very rude awakening, and I'm sorry for him for that. I fervently wish nobody ever had to deal with those pricks. Blacks should be forcibly separated from whites . . . permanently. Wetbacks should and must be deported by force back to wetback land as soon as possible. We're running out of time to do something about them.

Few whites today know about "Operation Wetback". The liberals in the media and in D.C have tried their damndest to bury it, but it remains a part of American history. In 1954, President Eisenhower enacted this operation to arrest and deport by force millions of sneaky, thieving wetbacks that were literally invading the U.S. Whole battalions of heavily armed regular army troops and national guardsmen were sent out to round up these invaders.

There were quite a few protracted gun battles and shoot-outs with hostile Mexicans that refused to go, many of them cartel muds but a good number were just to greedy to leave. The straw that broke the camel's back was a report on the vast numbers these invaders were breeding. The liberals had not yet stumbled on that obscure old law for Korean war brides, using it to grant citizenship to the children if illegal invaders, though the law was never intended for such a use. And to this day all attempts to repeal this law have met with strong resistance from the liberals and mud lobbies, who pour millions into the pockets of corrupt politicians to kill the bill every time it shows up. Eisenhower saved this country from an early death back then, but he was the last president that loved America. After him we've had nothing but puppets for the Jew cabals...

But back to TV; Another real sneaky problem is Mexican TV. It's far more rampant than most people realize. And what these bastards talk about on these channels would be illegal as hell on any English speaking network. I understand a large amount of Spanish, and when I listen to what these pricks are saying, I almost go nuclear. They talk about taking over the U.S. through a concerted breeding campaign, laughing among themselves on live TV about the huge numbers of children these families are producing, and how ironic it is that whitey is stupidly paying for his own destruction. Yes, they have the balls to say this stuff right out in the open because they know that most whites can't understand a lick of wetbackeze.

Of course the liberals and Jews know what's going on, but they just smile because it all fits nicely into their agenda. We have a lot of enemies folks, coming at us from a number of directions, with the Jews running the show from behind the curtain. We need to start writing the FCC and raising bloody hell about the stuff being said on these wetback shows. Only a squeaking wheel gets grease folks.

TV today keeps me in a rage. This is why I only watch the news. If I were to sit down and take in a whole day of that evil tripe, there's no telling what I might end up doing. Like Clint Eastwood says, "A man has to know his limitations."

JOOM

"Evil is unrelenting in its pursuits." -- Unknown

NOTICE: Due to unconstitutional/illegal Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA and the DHS may read this without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight & in direct violation of the 4th Amendment. We in this country have no recourse or protection. Everything we say may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison, where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by jury.
Working...
X