No announcement yet.

Reo v Lindstedt & Bessman #58CIV20-07 in Stanley County South Dakota

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was gone because I am a stupid skank wanting to play Sarah Palin veep to the ZOG-Emperor Drumpf but I left muh secretary to do nothing:
    to: Judge Bridget Mayer <bridget.mayer@ujs.state.sd.us>,
    Robert Thomas Konrad <rob@xtremejustice.com>,
    Bryan Reo <reo@reolaw.org>,
    pastorlindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
    scsheriff.cityftpierre@midconetwork.com
    cc: "Weiger, Mona" <Mona.Weiger@ujs.state.sd.us>,
    "Caviness, Kelly (UJS)" <Kelly.Caviness@ujs.state.sd.us>
    bcc: jencinas@capjournal.com,
    date: May 24, 2022, 4:49 PM
    subject: E-mail to Governor Noem web page

Bryan Reo working with Attorney Robert Konrad who stole legal files belonging to my sister has a total of $2.75 million in judgments in Ohio federal court (rendered in violation of 7th Amendment and 8th Amendments) for making fun of him and his wife and father now under appeal before the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals. In Oct. 2019 I transferred my inheritance back to my sister and the South Dakota Supreme Court has essentially outlawed myself and my Aryan Nations Church 11 April 2022 #29890. Whereupon Judge Bridget Mayer working in collusion with Attorney Robert Konrad promptly Wrote a Writ of Execution upon my restored property in violation of her own Memorandum Decision of 31 July 2020 and SDC 15-16A-6 prohibiting enforcement of the Reo Foreign Judgments until all the Ohio state and federal appeals are concluded. The Sheriff's sale is supposed to be Thursday morning. I am sending your office the Response to this Write of Enlawful Executions albeit not the exhibits. I have been in touch with Sheriff Brad Rathbun when I found out this matter last week. If this unlawful Sheriff's sale is completed I shall of course write out Letters of Marquee & Reprisal against the Federal regime, State of Ohio & South Dakota (the State of Missouri being full of those of my Faith being restrained and me not having much to steal here) and their officials, employees, chattels, and families. However, for now what I am interested in is stopping this unlawful sale pending full appellate review.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

• 25 May 2022

Comment

• 25 May 2022
        Stanley County Sheriff

Comment

• 26 May 2022
          Stanley County Sheriff

Comment

• Ol' Niggerlips and Lawyer Konrad no longer have me in the loop because I'm a Fat Whigger Retard with one dead mumps-nut but I just wanted to squall like a ZOGtarded faggot today now that Haitian Haet-Niglet grew big gorilla tits & hair on her water-buffylo pussy and found my niglet nephew with a 12-inch blacksnake to breed her and crawled out from under my bulk and told me to eat [more] shit and to fuck off and die and left me alone.

(Be sure to tell that Oba-gender-bender-ex-pissers-poofter-tranny-possum-666 that I'm not fertilizing jewr assparagoose patch but rather am going to be jewr Sergeant of Eunuchs of regime-criminal spawn for the Ten Thousand Warlords)

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...6346#post36346

MumpsNut2ML12Jun22a.jpg

MumpsNut2ML12Jun22b.jpg

To: Pope Mad Dog Marty Limpseed
            Date: 12 June 2022 2:32 pm
            Subject: Blank like muh syphilitic head but with one mumps-infected nut in muh scrofulous scrotum I just want to prove that it wasn't me who told Ol' Niggerlips about your South Dakota ranch but rather Attorney Robert Konrad with the assistance of the Ollinger Law Firm of Pierre South Dakota to destroy the Aryan Nations Church and yourself as state-sponsored domestic terrorism. That and claim that your whiggress sister who lost $150,000 trying to save your Grandpa's legacy and is going to buy Roxie a tombstone was out to fuck you like my two mudshark nigger-loving sisters and my older brother whose daughter I tried to rape years ago.

Poor Marty, Things are going exactly as I said they would. No one takes you seriously and every court you go before rules against you. Reo has ripped you to shreds at every turn and your own sister has swindled you out of everything and yet you continue to waste money on a stupid forum that does nothing but make you look like an even bigger fool. It's over for you, face it.

Ol' Niggerlips / Bryan Reo Esq(uirrel) the ZOGbot mamzer faggot from Mentor doesn't even bother to keep me in the loop, Pope Marty. Glad to hear that your sister was fucked over $150,000 worth wasted on lawyers and wouldn't talk to you from late September 2021 because she blamed you for not telling her about Bryan Reo or wanting to shoot the Granby assholes in Oct. 2019 when you transferred the property and how none of these criminals would simply let her quit-claim it back to you in trying to keep the inheritance and it was lost anyways but sad to hear that just before Memorial Day visiting the graves of your father and mother (who Pighook the Mother-killer killed) and brother and Roxie who she loved a lot more than you because you are such a racist asshole she seen that Roxie didn't have a tombstone so she texted you that she will buy Roxie a modest black granite tombstone as best she can

Fuck you Pope Marty. You should never have ordained me back in Oct. 2009.

My goal is to convert and edjewmacate those who are open to the [s]will of Klunt & her Meercat Markkk Downey and the teachings of of their jewnitarian 'No-Devil' baal-priest doctrine while pretending to be Dual-Seedline. I'm such an 85 IQ (on a good day), 250-lbs of dogshit in a 150-lb sack, alleged niglet-niece molesting delusional mumps-nutted KookKluddKlown snitching Son of Belial.

So you have any niglets I can molest?
            http://whitenationalist.org/useful/a...ays-better.mp3

Comment

• 13 June 2022

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
              Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

• 14 June 2022
                Ol Niggerlips' Antifa FMI/ZPLC Pierre South Dakota Lawyer

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
                Pierre, SD 57501
                http://xtremejustice.com

Pastor Lindstedt Note: There is nothing posted here other than Attorney Robert Konrad's barratry as an antifa FMI/ZPLC lawyer for Bryan Reo.

Attorney Konrad is representative of the legal system's corruption and to serve as a scapegoat in all of its evil to destroy the rest of the South Dakota legal system root, branch, & tender twig.

Comment

• Letter from Bryan Reo attorney Robert Konrad 11 August 2022

http://whigdev.com/v2/macrotube/watc...1GGsglKOR.html

--------------

35 minute show. Bryan Reo Attorney Robert Konrad sends an extortionary letter to Pastor Martin Lindstedt

Bryan Reo's South Dakota antifa lawyer Robert Konrad who stole Pastor Lindstedt's sisters' confidential documents while working at the Ollinger Law Firm of Pierre South Dakota sent an extortionary letter offering $11,500 if Pastor Lindstedt will sign away his right to redeem his inheritance that Judge Bridget Mayer had unlawfully executed upon prior to the finish of ALL appeals contrary to her own Memorandum Judgment and South Dakota State Law 15-16A-6.

Attorney Robert Konrad is an evil lawyer who has in the course of this Second Civil War doomed Pierre and Ft. Pierre to destruction by deluge from the Oahe Dam and the elimination and sterilization of South Dakota lawyers, judges, police and politicians and their entire families in bringing about the destruction of the current Satanic form of government and the bringing about of local theocratic military dictatorships -- The Ten Thousand Warlords.
                  Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 08-14-2022, 09:44 PM. Reason: Added links

Comment

• Motion to Reconsider Judge Mayer's 12 Aug. 2022 Order finishing granting Bryan Reo my inheritance violative of SDSL 15-16A-6

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...7744#post37744

--------------

I mailed off the abovementioned four-page Motion to Reconsider plus the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ORDER letter dated Aug. 15, 2022 in which the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals consolidates all four of Bryan Reo's treasonous barratry cases for decision making by a single panel instead of four separate decisions all which would have to decide the same thing:

Is it lawful for a state or federal court to reward a government informant and state-sponsored domestic terrorist with the inherited property of a suspected spokesman for religious and racial revolutionary underground designed to destroy such Mighty Evil Empire and all of its officers, employees and their families through corrupt tribunals?

Now since 13 June 2016 the Aryan Nations has advocated ending this 2d Civil War by means of chernobyling the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant where Pastor Lindstedt's mentioning Bryan Reo's past as a ZOGbot meant that he just had to be fired. A corrupt Lake County judge and jury picked up the "Wages of Sodom & Gomorrah" gauntlet against myself and my Aryan Nations Church and "foreign judgmented it to South Dakota where they will have to pay the same price as did Sodom, Gomorrah, the Other Three Cities of the Plain and does NorthEast Ohio.

And upon getting served on 27 February Pastor Lindstedt likewise decreed that the Oahe Dam was to be destroyed, Pierre and Ft. Pierre deluged and the State of South Dakota, its lawyers, judges, police, politicians were to be tortured to death and their entire families to have those salvageable sons to be castrated like Daniel or daughters turned into walking wombs as per the Law of Moses.

This court never should have taken this case, but since it did it should have simply let my unwitting sister simply sign back over the quit-claim deed like she wanted when she found out about Bryan Reo in March 2020 and her second lawyer Mark Mitchell wanted and thus make this "unlawful transfer" issue moot. The only thing that a regime criminal and theys' enablers can ever expect to transfer is their guilt for the "sins of the father which are visited upon their children, even unto the seventh [de]generation. "

This ORDER of 12 August 2022 by taking everything out of my possession as the rightful owner -- my Naboth to your House of Ahab -- to give to a known regime criminal informant should be the end of this matter -- at least until Revolutionary Judgment settles in like a hail of fire and brimstone or thermonuclear radiation (Ohio) or a deluge (South Dakota) if the 6th Circuit decided to roll the 2d Civil War dice on behalf of their own homosexual jew-mongrel Bryan Reo. However, if they do not, then under what pretext did you and Attorney Konrad destroy your own regime and subjecting it to the destruction of every failed regime by violating South Dakota State Law 15-16A-6? How do you intend to repay this Naboth any more than that Ahab could?

I'll be filing an appeal to the South Dakota Supreme Court in forma pauperis. By the way, I have let it out that Aryan Nations school shootings are morally allowable -- even if not legal [yet] -- in Pierre, Ft. Pierre and the home towns of the Supreme Court judges, the Attorney General, the Governor and the Supreme Court judges. Having regime criminals living in terror and fear of impending justice like a curse is a good thing and weakens their power to continue just as it worked with Ahab. Every so often some nut drives up in a pickup truck to the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant and threatens to blow it up and it terrorizes the NE Ohio population. It took over 20 years after Ahab was dead for his sons and regime to be destroyed by Jehu and for Jezebel to be thrown out of the window by her eunuchs and eaten by dogs but it happened. As will this because it must.

Mailed off Saturday the 4 page motion and 2-page 6th Circuit ORDER should reach you in the mail today or tomorrow. I didn't e-mail this so that I could have a peaceful, non ZOG-enfarceable Labor Day weekend. Please file-stamp the extra copy of double-sided printing and send it back in the stamped, self-addressed envelope.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin "Mad Dog Half-Beard" Lindstedt
                    Write-In Candidate for US Senate

Motion to Reconsider ORDER of 12 August 2022:
                    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...22%20Order.pdf

Letter from 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, Regarding 15 August 2022 ORDER Consolidating Reo Cases:
                    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...%2015Aug22.pdf

ORDER, 6th Circuit Court of Appeals, Consolidating Reo Cases, 15 August 2022:
                    http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...%2015Aug22.pdf

Comment

• Mandate from 6th US Circuit Court of Appeals Reo v Lindstedt #21-3633

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...3633#post38781
                      On March 4, 2023 the following Mandate was received at my 338 Rabbit Track Road address:

http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/Reo_19C...20850x1100.jpg

Mandate Letter to Northern District of Ohio letter Bryan Reo v. Martin Lindstedt 19-cv-2103
                      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/Reo_19C...er-Mandate.pdf

The Mandate:
                      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/Reo_19C...ct/Mandate.pdf

Mandate Letter Envelope:

http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/Reo_19C...er-Mandate.pdf
                      Attached Files
                      6th Circus Court of Appeals

Comment

• You need to hire one of us lawyers to get your inheritance back
                        Martin:

Good morning.

I received a phone message that you wanted me to give you your property back. That request, of course, is nonsense. As you know, I don’t have your property.

The Sheriff provided me with a copy of a federal 6th Circuit Court of Appeals opinion from 12/8/22 concerning significant monetary judgments, and that federal court of appeals opinion states that the district court judgments in three cases are vacated, with all three cases remanded to the federal district court for the Northern District of Ohio, for further proceedings.

I suspect that your call concerns a court execution sheriff’s sale from about one year ago, where your property was duly sold by the Stanley County Sheriff at a public auction, and Reo bid in the subject judgments in order to satisfy your debts, this was execution effort by the judgment creditor (again, Reo) to collect debts from you, as against your real estate in Stanley County. Is that correct?

In discussions with Sheriff Rathbun, Reo has taken the position that he is nevertheless entitled to a Sheriff’s deed at the end of this month.

Mr. Lindstedt, I tried to contact you this morning at your phone number, for information, documentation and clarification on this matter, but there was no answer.

Give this your attention. Please, have your attorney contact me immediately; your attorney needs to take action to protect your claims and interest in whatever real estate you have in South Dakota. You should ask the court for relief. Don’t you agree?

Martin, have you or your attorney appeared in South Dakota and made request for relief from the circuit court in the collection case, based upon the 6th Circuit’s opinion? Do you have an attorney who is now assisting you with that? Please, let me know your attorney’s name, number and email address. Also, what is your brother’s name, number and email address?

Please advise.

Tom P. Maher
                        Stanley County State’s Attorney

Google law page showing 8 Dec. Reverse & Remand that both Maher, Stanley County Sheriff Brad Rathbun, and Stanley County Kort is aware of & sent via e-mail.

http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2023/9M...%20Opinion.pdf
                        Attached Files
                        You Nazis may be insane . . . .
                        . . . . but us whiggers are typpycull!!!

Comment

• Reply to Stanley County States Attorney Tom Maher & Sheriff Brad Rathbun:

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...9124#post39124

Originally posted by ZOGling whigger ass-clown
                          You need to hire one of us lawyers to get your inheritance back
                          Martin:

Good morning.

I received a phone message that you wanted me to give you your property back. That request, of course, is nonsense. As you know, I don’t have your property.

The Sheriff provided me with a copy of a federal 6th Circuit Court of Appeals opinion from 12/8/22 concerning significant monetary judgments, and that federal court of appeals opinion states that the district court judgments in three cases are vacated, with all three cases remanded to the federal district court for the Northern District of Ohio, for further proceedings.

I suspect that your call concerns a court execution sheriff’s sale from about one year ago, where your property was duly sold by the Stanley County Sheriff at a public auction, and Reo bid in the subject judgments in order to satisfy your debts, this was execution effort by the judgment creditor (again, Reo) to collect debts from you, as against your real estate in Stanley County. Is that correct?

In discussions with Sheriff Rathbun, Reo has taken the position that he is nevertheless entitled to a Sheriff’s deed at the end of this month.

Mr. Lindstedt, I tried to contact you this morning at your phone number, for information, documentation and clarification on this matter, but there was no answer.

Give this your attention. Please, have your attorney contact me immediately; your attorney needs to take action to protect your claims and interest in whatever real estate you have in South Dakota. You should ask the court for relief. Don’t you agree?

Martin, have you or your attorney appeared in South Dakota and made request for relief from the circuit court in the collection case, based upon the 6th Circuit’s opinion? Do you have an attorney who is now assisting you with that? Please, let me know your attorney’s name, number and email address. Also, what is your brother’s name, number and email address?

Please advise.

Tom P. Maher

Google law page showing 8 Dec. Reverse & Remand that both Maher, Stanley County Sheriff Brad Rathbun, and Stanley County Kort is aware of & sent via e-mail.

http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2023/9M...%20Opinion.pdf

Reply to Stanley County States Attorney Tom Maher & Sheriff Brad Rathbun:

Martin:

Good morning.

The religious & political &racial position of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian and its Aryan Nations political arm is that the current regime is of Satan and if a lawyer, judge, politician commits a crime of treason against YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel then every other regime criminal is guilty of an extermination offense of treason and their entire family is guilty as well. Bryan Reo is in addition to being a crazed delusional homosexual mongrel of part jew negroid ancestry is also a long-time agent provocateur since 2002 and has been allowed to run wild within the state and federal courts to enact these tyrannies of which you are a part, as is the sheriff. There we doubtless 2-year-old baby girls who didn't try to rape Jesus Christ or the Archangel Michael when they were looking for 10 righteous men to destroy the Sodom Municipal Kort but they all died as in Hiroshima 3900 years later.

-----

Actually it was four cases, all consolidated in Aug. 22, all reversed. The decision came down around 1:40 pm and Bryan Reo has antifa lawyer Robert Konrad draft up something Judge Bridget Meyer signed later Dec. 8th and Sheriff Rathbun signed on Dec. 9th. The behavior is an extermination offense. Your google printout is from another law service. However I think that the Reo v. Lindstedt cases will serve as an excuse for making the 2d Civil War a hot one of mutual extermination.
                          ======

Not according to SDSL 15-16A-6 or even the 6th US Circuit Court of Appeals.

However it is idiotic to expect Bryan Reo to have any sense other than mutual Genesis 3:15 enmity between Adamic Man and the Spawn of Satan. Reo has recently wrote up a Warrant of Execution against my limited resources last week which is under review and this Aug. 2015 web page determined to render me penniless & desolate which has made the rounds of all Reo v. Lindstedt, Aryan Nations litigation. See attachments.

Which is why civil warfare leading to extermination is the only solution
                          ============

I called right back but the woman knew nothing about the matter. However my brother called me at 417-472-6901 land line after 11pm and said you talked for 30 minutes in the morning.

============

My position is that this regime-criminal crime demands civil-war retaliation. I simply think that lawyers should be exterminated right out of hand as they serve a Satanic regime. It is the duty of the first Servant of YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel to make no allowances with Satan's criminal regime or its servants. However, for now this sheriff's illegal sale contrary to law needs to be undone and Pastor Lindstedt restored his inheritance without further delay or interference. Then will be the time for retaliation later.

===========

Please advise.

Tom P. Maher

My brother told me that he explained to you that I had no money to hire a lawyer nor would I in any case. He has bothered me for years -- "you need to hire a lawyer" even though my sister hired Mark Marshall a competent one and she still lost over $150,000 when she should have been allowed to quitclaim it back to myself.

So James Hurley suggested that I sign over a power of attorney to my brother and let him hire a lawyer. Then Hurley pissed down his leg and ran for the tall grass -- as have other lawyers reading my extensive since 1996 web pages. They believe that I mean what I say. I think that it is a mistake to hold any position other than regime-criminal extermination for treason and attaint of blood, but my brother'll call you this morning and you can call me at 417-472-6901 around noon. Do not disclose my cell phone number to anyone, least of all my brother because I don't like to hear his ZOGling whiggroid whining. My brother has no e-mail and a phone # of 417-xxx-xxxx and you can call him. My brother considers me a religious maniac and I have my differences with him.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                          First Servant of YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel

Bryan Reo's attempted texecution on Pastor Lindstedt's Missouri property:
                          http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/ReovLin...der%20%232.pdf

Bryan Reo's "Prey for My Suckcess" Motivation Post of 24 August 2014 on Baal Finck's forum:
                          http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/ReovLin...y4Suckcess.pdf
                          Attached Files

Comment

• My Client Ol' Niggerlips' Red-Nigger Whore Mother thankfully croaked off the other day and the Mamzer from Mentor Esquirrel is milking it for all it is worth.

Besides, all us South Dakota lawyers have been caught out in thievery and I don't have a 55-gallon drum of Barratry on Store.

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...9131#post39131

Judge,

If the court is inclined to set a hearing at the request of a non-party, I would like appropriate time to brief this matter for the court and submit a response. Unfortunately, Mr. Reo’s mother recently passed, and Mr. Reo intends to be in another state to wrap up her affairs. The soonest he can be back in SD for hearing is June 5 or 6th. Given the need to brief this issue, and prepare, as well as the other things I have going on at my office, I would request a hearing on either one of those dates or later. Please advise how you intend to proceed.

Regards,

Robert T. Konrad

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
                            Pierre, SD 57501

Pastor Lindstedt Note: There is nothing posted here other than Attorney Robert Konrad's barratry as an antifa FMI/ZPLC lawyer for Bryan Reo.

Attorney Konrad is representative of the legal system's corruption and to serve as a scapegoat in all of its evil to destroy the rest of the South Dakota legal system root, branch, & tender twig.

Comment

• Let's get back on track

Mr. Konrad and Mr. Lindstedt:

Let’s agree to stay the proceedings pending determination of the controversy.

May we agree that if this subject matter (collectively) is pended past the redemption period, that these proceedings (specifically, the four cases with vacated judgments totaling $2.75 million dollars, 58CIV21-000016, 58CIV21-000040, 58CIV21-000024, 58CIV22-000016) are in all respects stayed until determination of the effect of the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals’ opinion on your client’s collection matter?

Rob, you have informally represented on behalf of Reo that Sheriff Rathbun must execute a deed in your clients favor, and that if he doesn’t do so after the redemption period has run, that your client will sue the Sheriff.

The one year redemption period is at the end of this month, as I understand it.

If Reo won’t so stipulate, then we should at least have a hearing for the court to stay further proceedings until such determination can be made, that is, to either give application to the 6th Circuit’s Court of Appeal’s opinion, or not.

I agree with you that Sheriff Rathbun is not a party, he is neither the owner of the land, nor that holder of vacated foreign civil judgments, nor been directed to return to the various lawsuits in Ohio. The reasonable path should dawn on Mr. Lindstedt, of course. Inspite of himself and his apparent lack of financial and other resources, Lindstedt should obtain responsible counsel in Ohio and South Dakota.

Brad is merely the Sheriff, that Sheriff whom your client has come to South Dakota and asked to execute deeds for him in exchange for what are now entirely vacated judgments. The Sheriff now asks, respectfully, that Mr. Reo acknowledge the controlling authority of the 6th Circuit’s opinion.

The Sheriff continues to listen to the positions of the parties. Is Mr. Reo aware of anything that has overturned the 6th Circuit opinion? If so, by all means, please advise.

In light of the 6th Circuit’s written opinion and it’s judgment, the Sheriff takes Mr. Lindstedt’s recent pro se motion, albeit an improperly formulated and offensively worded request, nevertheless a citation to the 6th Circuit’s order vacating the subject judgments and request for return of his property.

Tom P. Maher

Stanley County States Attorney

Comment

• This Barratry is going to take hours . . .
                                Not enough time to due jewtice to muh client Ol' Niggerlips to work his ZOG magic to alienate Pastor Lindstedt from his rightful inheritance
                                I see this hearing taking several hours. I will have two, if not three witnesses and several arguments to make. I see this as a 2-3 hour hearing. I will certainly be cross examining the sheriff. Neither of those days work for me. I have a hearing possibly trial set on the sixth with judge rank and jury trial that will 100% go on June 20th. So, other days will have to be proposed.

Rob

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
                                Pierre, SD 57501

Comment

Working...
                                X