• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Ol Niggerlips' Antifa FMI/ZPLC Pierre South Dakota Lawyer

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
    Pierre, SD 57501
    http://xtremejustice.com

Pastor Lindstedt Note: There is nothing posted here other than Attorney Robert Konrad's barratry as an antifa FMI/ZPLC lawyer for Bryan Reo.

Attorney Konrad is representative of the legal system's corruption and to serve as a scapegoat in all of its evil to destroy the rest of the South Dakota legal system root, branch, & tender twig.

Comment

• Bryan Reo v. Martin Lindstedt & Aryan Nations & Bessman 58CIV20-07 Notice of Appeal, In Forma Pauperis, Docketing Statement, etc.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
      to: Judge Bridget Mayer <bridget.mayer@ujs.state.sd.us>,
      Robert Thomas Konrad <rob@xtremejustice.com>,
      pastorlindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
      cc: Sarah BaronHouy <sbaronhouy@bangsmccullen.com>,
      Beth Halvorson <bhalvorson@bangsmccullen.com>,
      Kody Kyriss <k.kyriss@riterlaw.com>,
      Bryan Reo <reo@reolaw.org>,
      "Weiger, Mona" <Mona.Weiger@ujs.state.sd.us>,
      "Caviness, Kelly (UJS)" <Kelly.Caviness@ujs.state.sd.us>
      date: Jan 24, 2022, 11:59 PM
      subject: Bryan Reo v. Martin Lindstedt & Aryan Nations & Bessman 58CIV20-07 Notice of Appeal, In Forma Pauperis, Docketing Statement, etc.
      mailed-by: gmail.com

Pastor Martin Lindstedt and his Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri has filed today via U.S. Mail a Notice of Appeal, In Forma Pauperis Affidavit, and Docketing Statement for three Judgments drafted up by antifa Bryan Reo attorney Robert Konrad and signed on 31 Dec. 2021 by Judge Bridget Mayer. While Attorney Konrad has filed a number of things which have arrived in the mail on Friday, Saturday, and today, the important matters are that Bryan Reo is not a private individual but rather a state and federal agent provacateur of long standing and thus the federal and state regimes of Ohio, South Dakota and Missouri have initiated a religious and racial 2d Civil War against Pastor Lindstedt and his Aryan Nations Church. Pastor Lindstedt has recommended that white supremacist Christian Identity Revolutionary combatants "chernobylize" the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant since 13 June 2016 and that the Pierre / Ft. Pierre area be flushed clean since March 2020.

Pastor Lindstedt has made it quite clear about his motivations in transferring his inheritance that Bryan Reo and Attorney Konrad have been after since Konrad stole Susan Bessman's confidential legal documents from the Ollinger Law Firm around late 2013. It is understood that Susan Bessman knew nothing about Bryan Reo or Reo involvement with City of Granby officials. The Judgment concerning Pastor Lindstedt cashing the last $15,600 second half rental check in later Sept. or early Oct. 2019 is invalid given that this check was cashed a full four months before Bryan Reo and Robert Konrad filed their treasonous barratry on 14 Feb. 2020 and thus Pastor Lindstedt cannot be punished for violating a temporary or permanent "injunction" previous to it even being filed. Pastor Lindstedt's sister being punished, especially given since she has been willing to quit-claim the inheritance back to Pastor Lindstedt thus mooting this matter but was prohibited by Bryan Reo, Robert Konrad and Kody Kyriss trying to extort her into signing it over to Reo in violation of this Judge' Mayer's own injunction that they lied to obtain means that the entire families of these regimes practicing tyranny are forfeit.

Pastor Lindstedt will continue to fight in federal and state courts this Bryan Reo civil-lawfare leading to civil-warfare (26 cases +) but insofar as Pastor Lindstedt and his Aryan Nations Church is concerned this Satanic system's death warrant along with those who serve this satan was signed the very minute non-white and jew and race-traitor whigger agents provacateur decided to use their corrupt courts to oppress and destroy YHWH's Servant Nation of Aryan Christian Israel.

Attorney Konrad's treasonous barratry motions will be addressed upon reflection. I see that Konrad is ginning up affidavits bemoaning that Pastor Lindstedt lacks respect for his handiwork. But this Notice of Appeal was filed so that the underlying false notions that Bryan Reo has any claim to White inheritances through treasonous barratry needs to be addressed in a timely manner.

The toner cartridge gave out before these Judgments #1, #2, #3 could be printed out for Attorney Konrad's copy, but they are sent in this e-mail filing. A page detailing this is instead provided.

Proof of mailing is also enclosed in this e-mail.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
      Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Notice of Appeal:
      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...f%20Appeal.pdf

Affidavit of Indigency:
      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...0Indigency.pdf

Docketing Statement to the South Dakota Supreme Court:
      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...0Statement.pdf

Exhibit #1 -- Summary Judgment of 31 Dec. 2021:
      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...%2031Dec21.pdf

Exhibit #2 -- Summary Judgment Against Pastor Lindstedt of 31 Dec. 2021:
      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...0Lindstedt.pdf

Exhibit #3 -- Summary Judgment Against Susan Bessman of 31 Dec. 2021:

http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...%20Bessman.pdf

To Attorney Konrad -- Running out of toner and money so here it is:
      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...%2024Jan22.pdf

Mailing of 24 Jan 2022:
      http://bryanreo-lawsuits.xyz/2020/St...%2024Jan22.pdf
      Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 01-25-2022, 01:14 AM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
      Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
        About Mark F. Marshall

Omicron Delta Epsilon; Phi Alpha Delta. Recipient, Joseph Spencer Student Writer Award. Topics Editor, South Dakota Law Review, 1980-1981. Author: "Survey of Recent South Dakota Case Law," 25 South Dakota Law Review 176, 1979; Comment, "The Toxaphene Controversy: Aggressive Environmental Litigation Comes to South Dakota," 25 South Dakota Law Review 580, 1980; Comment, "Sovereign Immunity and the South Dakota Plaintiff: A Practical Approach," 26 South Dakota Law Review 300, 1981. U.S. Magistrate Judge, part-time, 1996-. Law Clerk to Senior U.S. District Judge Fred J. Nichol, 1981-1983. Director, South Dakota Continuing Legal Education, Inc., 1993-1995 and 1996-1998; South Dakota Board of Pardons and Paroles, 2002- (Chair, 2005; Vice-chair, 2004).

http://www.bangsmccullen.com/

Comment

• jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
          About Mark F. Marshall

Omicron Delta Epsilon; Phi Alpha Delta. Recipient, Joseph Spencer Student Writer Award. Topics Editor, South Dakota Law Review, 1980-1981. Author: "Survey of Recent South Dakota Case Law," 25 South Dakota Law Review 176, 1979; Comment, "The Toxaphene Controversy: Aggressive Environmental Litigation Comes to South Dakota," 25 South Dakota Law Review 580, 1980; Comment, "Sovereign Immunity and the South Dakota Plaintiff: A Practical Approach," 26 South Dakota Law Review 300, 1981. U.S. Magistrate Judge, part-time, 1996-. Law Clerk to Senior U.S. District Judge Fred J. Nichol, 1981-1983. Director, South Dakota Continuing Legal Education, Inc., 1993-1995 and 1996-1998; South Dakota Board of Pardons and Paroles, 2002- (Chair, 2005; Vice-chair, 2004).

Comment

• uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
            About Mark F. Marshall

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
              Stanley County South Dakota Court
              Stanley County Courthouse
              08 East 2d Avenue, P.O. Box 758
              Ft. Pierre, South Dakota 57532
              605-223-7735

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                  About Mark F. Marshall

Comment

• dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
                    Pierre, SD 57501

Pastor Lindstedt Note: There is nothing posted here other than Attorney Robert Konrad's barratry as an antifa FMI/ZPLC lawyer for Bryan Reo.

Attorney Konrad is representative of the legal system's corruption and to serve as a scapegoat in all of its evil to destroy the rest of the South Dakota legal system root, branch, & tender twig.

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                        About Mark F. Marshall

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Stanley County South Dakota Court
                          Stanley County Courthouse
                          08 East 2d Avenue, P.O. Box 758
                          Ft. Pierre, South Dakota 57532
                          605-223-7735

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1110 E. Sioux Ave.
                            Pierre, SD 57501

Comment

• kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

• Filing the Notice of Appeal in Forma Pauperis

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...5690#post35690

from: Martin Lindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>
                                to: "Weiger, Mona" <Mona.Weiger@ujs.state.sd.us>,
                                "Caviness, Kelly (UJS)" <Kelly.Caviness@ujs.state.sd.us>,
                                pastorlindstedt <pastorlindstedt@gmail.com>,
                                Beth Halvorson <bhalvorson@bangsmccullen.com>,
                                Judge Bridget Mayer <bridget.mayer@ujs.state.sd.us>,
                                Sarah BaronHouy <sbaronhouy@bangsmccullen.com>,
                                Robert Thomas Konrad <rob@xtremejustice.com>,
                                Bryan Reo <reo@reolaw.org>,
                                Kody Kyriss <k.kyriss@riterlaw.com>
                                date: Feb 1, 2022, 2:29 AM
                                subject: Filing the Notice of Appeal in Forma Pauperis
                                mailed-by: gmail.com

Pastor Lindstedt of the Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri (which also was judged for $400 against in agent provacateur Bryan Reo and Robert Konrad's foreign judgment from Lake County Ohio) mailed out a Notice of Appeal with an informa pauperis affidavit and Docketing Statement to the South Dakota Supreme Court via certified mail on Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2022 along with an e-mail and posting to the Aryan Nations forum. The mailing said that this mailing with tracking would be delivered Friday, Jan 28, 2022, instead it was stuck in Souix Falls and delivered in the PO Box at 8:02 am on Saturday, Jan 29, 2022. Certified, no signed receipt is the cheapest form of tracking possible. Most of the time I simply put in an extra truncated copy with an envelope and ask for it to be mailed back to me as the cheapest form of certification. The fact is that I've been rendered into the poverty that Bryan Reo gloated about back on 24 Aug. 2014 in Reo's first lawsuit after he got the inheritance papers stolen by Attorney Konrad working for the Ollinger Law Firm.

Now this coming year I intend to run for U.S. Senate from Missouri, advocate chernobyling (since 13 June 2016) the North Perry Nuclear Power Plant, flushing away Pierre/Ft. Pierre by destroying the Oahe Dam (since March 2020) and exterminating/sterilizing the [d]ruling classes [ since 1993 or before], selling AryanCoin to set up local military white supremacist dictatorships, and help bring about the Collapse/Great Tribulation to usher in Christ's Second coming. I'm not sure if that will generate any income for myself or my Church but if need be YHWH can keep the canned food survival rations from 2009 intact or like Elijah feed me via the ravens.

Bryan Reo should not have been allowed to sue myself or my Aryan Nations Church in Lake County Ohio after losing its federal case. Bryan Reo is not a private figure but a public well-known agent provacateur. The U.S. Supreme Court refused to over-rule the Ohio appellate and supreme courts, accordingly the fight by the Aryan Nations against those Under Satan's Administration is no longer limited to the regimes of Ohio, South Dakota and Missouri but all fifty states, not that Missouri wants to fight over my limited decayed properties under probate in Missouri.

Since I have timely filed these Rule 59 & 60 Motions and filed a Notice of Appeal the position of myself and the Aryan Nations is that whether Bryan Reo and his lawyer Konrad have anything coming to them as a result of Reo's Ohio lawsuits for defamation in which Northeastern Ohio is to be laid waste and thus this Court's decision to give Reo anything before the appeals process is finished is a tyrannical abuse of legal process. Also, since it is admitted by everyone that my sister knew nothing about Bryan Reo and that when she learned was wanting to immediately quit-claim the inheritance back to myself and not Bryan Reo and was going to do so regardless of Bryan Reo/Robert Konrad/Kody Kyriss extortion to quit-claim it back to Reo instead means that this case could have been settled back in March 2020 if Reo/Konrad/Kyriss would have let her do so back then upon getting the sundry temporary or permanent injunctions or any time in 2021 or today for that matter.

My sister blames me for getting her involved without telling her anything and due to Reo extorting her at least $150,000 + and this Court presuming to punish her hasn't spoken to me since 27 Sept. 2021, although she did text me with Thanksgiving and Christmas/Birthday greetings. She has never held my or Aryan Nations racial and religious and political beliefs and has been ruined by working for the welfare department making sure that non-whites were taken care of by white funding and taxes. This Court is bringing her into this matter and punishing her for my determination to get both sides' family members into this racial and religious civil war. She is marked like Herod marked Christ's family and like the Hyksos Pharoah marked Moses' family even though this is because she is my sister as opposed to her trying to keep hold of the inheritance when she was pressured to not quitclaim it by Reo/Konrad/Kyriss. I suggest as I did before and yet again that no property of my sister be taken because she was extorted away from quitclaiming it back to myself by Reo/Konrad/Kyriss and other lawyer misconduct and none of my own until all legal process be complete and jurisdiction be established.

I would also like the file-stamped Notice of Appeal, In forma pauperis affidavit, and Docketing Statement sent to my e-mail address forthwith.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
                                Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri

Comment

Working...
                                X