Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I've sent you some ZOGbux so let me on your forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I've sent you some ZOGbux so let me on your forum.

Well I've sent you some ZOGbux so let me on your forum.

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...orum#post36461

Well, I've sent you sum ZOGbux so could you let me on your forum?
    Well done good & faithfool meercat. You actually bought a SDSH Card with old eppysodes of The Movement Turd and I haven't finished it yet and I owe you.

So I'm going to set up a sub-forum for coontributing meercats to pose a question once per day or so and I'll try to answer the questions posed -- if I feel like.

Once per day max and only on this thread. I might move the question to a different subforum.

Then we'll see how it goes.

Hail Victory !!!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt
    Church of Jesus Christ Christian / Aryan Nations of Missouri
    Write-In Candidate for US Senate

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum

Where is your podcasts with the Reverend Mongrol-Lloyd Hardy, CreaTard ass-clown?

http://whitenationalist.xyz/forum/fo...6462#post36462

----
    Pastor Martin the wise, word is you've had a visitor, something about a certain errr uhhh PODCAST, thats my bid......the PODCAST....

How do you know the Hardy Lloyd website isn't hiding under a assumed name?

I WOULD HAVE FOUND IT ALREADY....When I go out looking for something.... I find it .. THE PODCAST ....
    Last edited by Paul of California; 07-17-2022, 12:05 PM.
    LET THEM EAT OCEANS!....☝

Comment

Wow this fkn nigger platform must have been programmed by a fucking jew hindu.

How the fuck do i edit my signature i never put no fucking yellow chink colored fucking hand pointing ☝... You see???!!?

Its white☝!!!!

It's not fucking chink☝️⚡⚡fuck you

it's whiiiiiite!!!!!☝........its whiiiiiiiiiiite!!!!!☝☝☝
      ​​

Comment

Heyyyyyyyy this fuckn jew nigger site, i swear to god ima post a nigger hand it better not upload.....

Comment

☝☝️☝....im getting really sick of this nigger site

Comment

Ok, no matter what color skin you pick on the fucking emoji and by the way what a fucking stupid Jew nigger Hindu derivative who the fuck came up with emoji I'LL KICK THEM IN THEIR FUCKING BALLS AN THEN F MURRRRDDDERRRR THEM....the old country way, break they back gasp gasp calm the lotion calm the lotion..... NO MATTER WHAT FUCKING SKIN COLOR YOU PICK IT COMES OUT YELLOW YEAH NICE SITE HERE PASTOR MARTIN LUTHER COON

Comment

WHERE IN THE FLYING FUCK IS MY SIGNATURE NOW?

THIS SITE HAS THE EAR MARKINGS OF A GLADIATOR HOMO ERECTUS NAZI ROMA SLAVE TRADER IMPERIUM ...or something.

IS YOU CO-INTEL FIVE-0?..... you look like it

Actually, I like Charles Stewart, you know what I like about those English people?....OCTOPUSSY, I tell you I must have watched that movie at least 12 or 15 times.

Ummm ummm umm UMMMM... qualified defacto nigger.

Du jour NIGGERS along with ummm ummm um ummm umm roman law defacto municipalities of a common law jurisdiction and UHHHHummm umm ummm

ummm umm....

Comment

Wow what kind of fucking site did you pay for here?

No no no no fuck no, this platform barely fucking functions I mean this is some straight up nigger shit white man, there is no such fucking thing as something is better than nothing no different than my uncle told me when I was five, that's good Paul you hold a wrench the right way it shows you're a natural and remember it's not that you just turn a wrench, you got to do it with class.

My screenshots of interaction with Charles Stewart when uploaded I can barely read what it says and I'm not going to assume that anybody else looking at it can, because I already know zog has read it the minute I told Charles Stewart on the day of the rope I'd cut his throat.

This is not acceptable, hey nuclear fireteam tank commander what the fuck are we going to do about this?

You know Old Covington and his fat ass marble brain with his 10,000 Warlord theorem doesn't realize or didn't realize I should say that one good ninja sniper can demoralize 10,000 men..

YOU KNOW EVERYBODY'S GOT A BIG FUCKING IDEA ABOUT SOMETHING...

ME?

I'M A NINJA SNIPER....

AHHHH DOE DOE DOE!!!BONK BONK ON THE HEAD....hail hell fire and Stone call the Jew angel we shall go far away far to see friendly kike Jew devil come to me...

I mean like if the original Star treks arent jewy as fuck, I mean like really Melvin belli the jew lawyer? .... And so shall you do and so shall you do galactic bar mitzvah and so shall you do....

Comment

Oh...ummm sorry Pastor Martin, I shoodunt be a sayin uh such things...ahhh uh shucks Pastor, the devil dun got thuh best of me an uh ....wuz uh PUSHin'in me from BEHIND. That kine uh talk be UH'gin thuh BOOK....ain nuthon in this uh'here book that in'int thuh TROOTH...yessss sir i reckon I MEAN...Pastor Martin.

Boy Pawwwl who'duh thunk...thuh Lord sure do work in mysterious ways...

Yesss sirrr Pastor Martin, with thuh help of the Lord, ill be a fixin to get that uh new rifle gun Barrett 50 CAL ol' DAN'ARRR BOOONE UH BE UH MIGHTY ENVIOUS yess sirrrr.

Comment

.....and i surely say unto you,
                    I GOTS NO LOVE FO' DEM HO'S N'SHEEEEEET....oh wait....

RUSSSSSS!...IM SICK AND TIRED OF JEWS AND MAMZERS AND PROSELYTE BLASPHEMERS, BLASPHEMING YAHWEH AND IM NOT GOING TO ALLOW IT...UH HUH HEYYYY RUSSSS IF I DON'T SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE EVIL I'M JUST AS GUI...GUILTY...HUHHHOWWW RUSS RUSSSSS!!!....im speak'n 'ginst the evil..................ohhkayy?....now let's continue...

Comment

Mr pastor Martin sir,

Thou hath surely said that...... I....THE OUTLAWWWWW.....THE so called WAR CRIMINALLLLL....?? Do you realize what I have done? Out here in this God forsaken jewniggerkwa jungle I have created a scientific miracle..... I've turned the whole world into a laboratory.....OUR LABORATORRRRRY Martin....dont talk to me about six .....oh wait, for a minute there I thought I was Dr MENGELE...

As a side note, in the movie boys from Brazil, the part where Dr Mengele goes to the Nazi get together social event, some ex major or colonel comes up with the gleam and smile in his eyes and face as if looking at Adolf Hitler himself!....☝

And of course his big chance to reintroduce his now grown up daughter, still young of course but smiling and doting and willing and of course the most important fact that she is standing pretty and nothing more.... what is it they say...AHHH YES! Seen but never heard.... And those beautiful blue eyes and fair white skin and black hair

GLADLY OFFERED AS A TOKEN OF REVERENCE AND ALLIANCE THROUGH BLOOD....Dr Mengele!! You remember my daughter Elsa yes?!!

(Snap Snap pssst champagne...quickly)

AH AH........ IM going to DANCE, with your BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER......(infamously genius and dashing, Dr Mengele, the scientist GOD deliverer of the NEW FATHERLAND with MEIN FUHRER'S HIGHEST APPROVAL)

(The father)...ohhhhh!!! (OMG a dream come true, please take my daughter you are like a GOD to me!!!)

If only they won....

HERR PASTOR MARTIN......HH 14/88⚡⚡

God has no respecter a person however the quote goes...

Jewggle:

"We have explained that when the Bible says God is not a respecter of persons, this means He does not ignore or change His standards for anyone."

Yeah right, Oblivion awaits any white person who subscribes to that nonsense.

What does the quote mean in your opinion sir?

Thanks
                      THE PAULGROUPEN LLC INC 501C3

We at the Paul group support diversity and belief in a inclusive environment in which all peoples and ideas and creeds are accepted...

​​​​​​​.... The Paul group is an equal opportunity employer

Comment

Working...
                      X