• Show
Clear All

• Bloomberg Proposes Police Strike

Jewish Mayor Bloomberg Wants Laws Against Guns

Posted: 24 Jul 2012 05:20 PM PDT

Bloomberg Wants Police Strike Until Guns Are Illegal

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/JettA...~3/iRavtczLvJQ

Jew York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg

New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg has been a strong advocate of gun control.

In an interview with radio host John Gambling, Bloomberg said “In the end it is really the leadership at a national level, which is whoever is going to be president of the United States starting next January 1st — what are they going to do about guns?”.

More recently though, Bloomberg actually suggested police officers should strike until there are more gun control laws.

In an interview with CNN’s Piers Morgan yesterday, he claimed he didn’t “understand why police officers across this country don’t stand up collectively and say we’re going to go on strike, we’re not going to protect you unless you, the public, through your legislature, do what’s required to keep us safe.”

Bloomberg has also been in the news for his controversial ban on large sodas, which would limit servings of sugary drinks to 16 ounces at restaurants, theaters, delis, vending carts and stadium concessions throughout New York City.

The large soda ban is expected to be passed into law in September and will go into place next March. The proposed ban would also be the first of its kind in America.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jewr mouth to God's ears, Bloomberg.

That would be the best thing that could happen to the ZOGland. Give The Great Tribulation a little kick-start.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.
Working...
X