Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stirling Bridge Day: Let's Not Forget It!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stirling Bridge Day: Let's Not Forget It!!!

Just like ZOG purposely timed the OKC Bombing to coincide with the anniversary of Waco and the start of the American Revolution, they also purposely chose this day to carry out their false-flag attack on the World Trade Center, due to its historical significance as being the day that William Wallace's army of Scots gave the Limey bastards a good hard kick in the ass at the Battle Of Stirling Bridge.

You see, the St. Andrew's Cross, the symbol of Scotland from time immemorial, has *ALWAYS* been a symbol of resistance to tyranny, which is why the Confederate government chose it as its battle flag, and why it is and always will be hated by both the Spawn of Satan Jews and their crypto-Satanist Limey cohorts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

From "Today In History" page of my website:

"September 11. The combined Scottish forces of William Wallace and Andrew Moray defeat the English forces of John de Warenne and Hugh de Cressingham at the Battle of Stirling Bridge, this day in 1297.

U.S. Admiral Thomas MacDonough defeats the British fleet at the Battle of Plattsburg, 1814.

George Bush, Sr. gives his infamous 'New World Order' speech, 1991.

'Picking Up Orwell's Crumbs' written 1996.

Ten years after his father's 'New World Order' speech, George W. Bush and his father's Secretary of State, Dick Cheney, take a giant step towards actualizing that Satanic dream, when senior Pentagon officials, CIA and Mossad operatives and WTC building owner Larry Silverstein bring about the most devastating attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor, in which around 4,000 American lives are lost, this day in 2001. This "new Pearl Harbor" that Dov Zakheim and his fellow PNAC cohorts had advocated a year earlier was, predictably, used as a pretext for going into Afghanistan in order to secure the proposed oil pipeline and Amerikan control of the opium trade, and, almost two years later, the invasion of Iraq to destabilize the Islamic enemies of the Zionist statelet in Palestine. Its ultimate result, however, was to elect a half-breed illegal immigrant born in Kenya, by the name of Barack Hussein Obama as the first so-called "African-American" President of the Jewnited States. You gotta love the Bushes. What would the Democrats do without them?

Went to Lost & Found with Andi, 2006."
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.
Working...
X