X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiggers. An Encyclodpeedick look at Whiggers & ZOGling Whiggerdumb

Whiggers. An Encyclodpeedick look at Whiggers

Whiggers. 'White' niggers.

I've been railing and ranting about them for a longm long time now. I sing "Whigger Problem" on almost every Movement Turd podcast.

Perhaps it is time to define whiggers = zombies a bit better. Perhaps it is time to formulate social laws about whiggers and whigger behavior in a more rigorous way, rather than to simply, like the jewpreme kort jewstice Potter Stewart yapping about obscenity that while he couldn't define it, he did know it when he saw it.

Well, I know a whigger when I see it. Others can detect whiggers by my making of trigger-finger twitches, as if I want to shoot whiggers on sight as a death sentence for whiggerdumbness.

But I have already defined somewhat whiggers and whigger 'thinking' -- no strike that!!! Whiggers almost never think, they are cumplete pussies regardless of superficial superfluous genitalia to the cuntrary, and so they 'feel.' Whiggers got edjewmacation in the Whigger Factory of the pub[l]ic skrewels, and so they perpetuate the brain damage by going to kollidge, where they becum even more edjewmacated. So whiggers can't think. All whiggers can do is bitch and pule and whine that the jews and niggers and beaners are out to get them and the 150 million other whiggers. And whiggers are right about that shit. Nary a whigger decides to make ZOG and the jew muds and cruds be worried about them puta-whiggers. The typpycull jungle-nigger and brood beaner can somewhat sense the White Man who will fuck up LeRoy Tyrone's and Juan Valdez's entire life and is rightfully scared of what they call 'The Man' or 'The White Devil.' Yet they are not scared an iota by typpycull whiggers.

I have previously explained Whigger Religion -- Itz Solipsism. Every whigger worsheeps itzself. Now some crass whiggers, like the Reverend Mong[r]ol-Lloyd Hardy or Hardy Mong[r]ol-Lloyd (I've never figured or bothered to find out which) and Cousin John Q. Whigger have urged whiggers everywhere across the fruited & nutted ZOG-plain and open-air free-range coast-to-coast NutHouse to give up being jewdayo shabbes whiggers or even CreaTardivity and Cosmotology or ASSturu and simply cut out the sky-pilot middle-men, baal-priests, and even temple prostitutes and start worsheeping jewrselfs.

Last edited by PastorLindstedt; 09-01-2010, 06:17 PM.

Pastor Lindstedt's Web Page
    Pastor Lindstedt's Archive Page & Christian Nationalist Forum
Working...
X