X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obongo Intends To Disarm Us By Executive Decree

Obongo Intends To Disarm Us By Executive Decree

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0158#post10158

Feel free to circulate this far and wide, on any WN, survivalist, or anti-NWO forums you post to. These days, I don't really post anywhere but here.---CGO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OBONGO INTENDS TO DISARM US BY EXECUTIVE DECREE

by CGO

"Wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation to [act], that’s what I’m going to do.... I intend to keep trying, with or without Congress, to help stop more [gun-related] tragedies from visiting innocent Americans in our movie theaters, shopping malls, or schools like Sandy Hook."
    -- President Obama’s State of the Union address, January 28, 2014.

"When they kick in your front door
    How you gonna come?
    With your hands on your head
    Or on the trigger of your gun?"---The Clash, from "The Guns Of Brixton".

__________________________________________________ _______________

Well, it's finally happened. Curious George has decided to emulate George III. Apparently, the imams in that Madrassah (sic?) he attended neglected to teach him that that's what started the First American Revolution, or maybe he and his kosher puppeteers actually intend to provoke a Third, (The Second American Revolution, for the benefit of you Yankees, was the one that began in April 1861, when we fired on Fort Sumter, and didn't really end until the last of your blue-bellied ancestors tucked their cowardly little tails between their legs and headed back up North, after Rutherford B. Hayes took the Oath Of Office in 1877. Grant it, we Southrons lost the first phase of that War, for the chance to have our own nation, but we won the second phase, for the right to simply SURVIVE by keeping the vicious jungle animals that the Satanic hordes of Gaybraham Rothschild Lincoln had freed in their place, rather than letting them run wild, exterminating the entire White population, which is what his political heirs in the District Of Corruption had intended. Funny how those campaign promises to send them all back to Africa, once freed, went right out the window. ) but, one way or the other, that is exactly what they will get if they carry out their threat.

For those of you who apparently missed it, which seem to be the majority, the above remarks were delivered as part of the Limp Chimp's State of the Jewnion address on the night of January 28th. If you blinked, you would've missed it, and I'm sure that's exactly what the Powers That Be intended. After all, how many of us have the time to sort through a pile of stale, festering ooga-boogas, just to find the jarring "Ah'm gonna disarm you crackaz!!!" statement at its cruddy center?

But, since most of you seem to have made it a point to miss the whole speech, here is the video, so you won't have to take either my word, or that of Gun Owners Of America:

He makes the statement at 44:28, and the whole of it is less than a minute long.

I watched the speech on C-SPAN live, and, afterwards, was hoping some caller would make a comment about it, but they only allowed two more calls, ---both of them from shit-for-brains whiggers,---and neither one of them did. Then the stupid bastards re-aired the whole thing again, so I switched to Fox. The only comment made there was by that silly slut, Me-Gyn Kelly, aka Bambi Cunt Kelly, of THE KELLY FILE, who simply said that he "mentioned gun control", and she was quickly contradicted by Karl "Turd Blossom" Rove, who appeared to be attempting some kind of MIB mind-wipe: "Attention, whiggers!!!" "You DID NOT, I repeat, you *DID NOT* just hear the Limp Chimp saying that he was gonna disarm you!!!" "Nothing to see here!!!" "Go back to sleep!!!" "We'll wake you when we've got more Justin Beiber footage to show you!!!"

My guess is that Ms. Kelly must've been ad-libbing, and, having strayed from the Soros-approved script, had to be reined in. Yeah, that's right, folks. Rupert Murdoch owns Fox, and George Soros owns Rupert Murdoch, and, for all intents and purposes, the entire planet. :-/ :-( Otherwise, why would the Powers That Be have allowed them to stay on the air this long? THINK ABOUT IT!!! They sure got rid of Glenn Beck easily enough when he refused to toe their line.

Jon Leibowitz Stewart, on the other hand, who is now the biggest cheerleader for Sambozo The Clown's new shred-the-Constitution-and-Congress-be-damned approach couldn't resist re-airing the clip just to rub it in the faces of Amerika's shrinking White majority.

Aside from those two examples, though, there was no commentary whatsoever, and the Mass Media simply let the comments slip down the memory hole, as they were, no doubt, intended to.

But don't think for one minute that the nigger doesn't intend to do it, BECAUSE HE DOES!!! I would bet my life on it, and probably am. The very fact that the media HAS tried to keep it hushed up is proof enough to convince me. After all, how did they react when the nigger made his infamous "line in the sand" statements about Syria last year? They aired it and aired it and yapped and yapped about it, and when he finally pussed out and outsourced the whole thing to Vlad The Mad, they allowed Fox News Channel to piss and moan about how "cowardly" it was, and even let Barack Hussein O'Whiny, aka William Lucifer O'Whiny, aka Lufa Falafel O'Whiny, go on Stewart's show and bitch about what a candy-assed move it was.

The fact of the matter is, OBONGO NEVER INTENDED TO GO AFTER THE SYRIANS IN THE FIRST PLACE. All you have to do is go back and look at the video. Look at his body language. His eyes are lowered, and he sounds like a little boy trying to lie his way out of a bad report card. Now look at the video I've posted here again. Is he doing any of that when he states his intention to disarm us? Nope. He looks angry and ready to kick some ass. If you watched it with the sound down, you'd swear somebody had been talking about his mama. ;-( That's because, as far as he's concerned, WE'RE THE ENEMY, not some shitskins over in sandland. And, when he talks about going to war with his REAL enemy, he looks like he means business. :-(

Better get ready, guys. IT'S COMING!!! Somebody has to play Paul Revere here, even if the guy WAS a Freemason scumbag. ;-(

Since neither Lindstedt nor Covington has said anything about this, I can only assume that, like most people, they simply didn't bother to watch the speech, and, therefore, were not aware of it. Editor Note: Well, no, I was fighting with the Shitty of Granby Kouncil-kritters that evening and didn't catch it. --PMLDL But I have to go on the record as saying this: WHAT COVINGTON SAID ABOUT THE DEMS STEALING THE ELECTION THIS NOVEMBER IS ABSOLUTE FUCKTARDED HORSESHIT. :-( :-/ ;-(

If the guy kept up with politics at all, you'd THINK he would've at least known about Obongo's threat to simply ignore Congress, even if he didn't see the State of the Jewnion speech, and, if you're gonna simply IGNORE the Congress in the first place, then what in hell is the bloody POINT in stealing a mid-term election? Useless as teats on a boar hog. ;-(

I don't know. Maybe Covington simply WISHES the Dems would steal the election, because he thinks it would wake the whiggers up and start the revolution, and, like Lindstedt, seems to think he can make something happen just by wishing it hard enough. Who knows? Pretty much I think that everything political is long since over. Only the Great Tribulation will "save" ZOGlings by having most of them die in that Collapse. ZOGlings deserve everything that is going to happen to them. So no, I'm not surprised or dismayed by what Obongo the Lying Kenyan nigger says any more. --PMLDL

BUT, AT ANY RATE, IT IS *NOT* GONNA HAPPEN!!! The Dems are running scared, and, when you're running scared, the last thing you're gonna do is a Pickett's Charge. And stealing a mid-term election would be, if anything, an even more desperate attempt than that.

Or does he think the Powers That Be are so arrogant that they think they can pull something like that off and there not be any adverse consequences, from their point of view? To think so would be absolutely foolhardy, unless they were to cause something to happen between now and then to scare us all into line, and, if that were to be the case, it wouldn't much matter whether they stole it or not, because life as we know it would already be over. So it's a Catch-22.

What you really have to do is put yourself in your Enemy's shoes, and ask yourself the question: WHAT WOULD I DO? Well, you for damn sure wouldn't wait until a mid-term election, when everybody hates you and THINKS they're gonna render you politically impotent by voting the other party into power in Congress to pull the rug out from under them and say: "Nyah, nyah, na-nyah, nyah!" "We stole the election!!!" "You no longer have a democracy!!!" "You just have to bend over and be our little bitch, crackers!!!" "How do you like them apples?" Why take away the one pressure valve the whiggers have to blow off steam? Do you think they're not aware that, in the words of Robert Kennedy, "When you make peaceful revolution impossible, you make violent revolution inevitable"? THINK AGAIN!!! YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE A FOOL NOT TO REALIZE THAT, AND THE POWERS THAT BE *DID NOT* MANAGE TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD BY BEING FOOLS!!!

As I said before, the way to defeat your Enemy is by putting yourself in his shoes. So, let's say you were a sneaky, scheming, little coward, who, by means of plotting and planning over hundreds, if not thousands of years, managed to take over the whole planet. Here in the ZOGland, aka Amerika, you have, ultimately installed a "black" half-breed dictator. You want him to remain in power, or at least someone of his ideological bent, but the natives are getting restless. How do you do it? Well, here's how I would do it: I would wait until AFTER the mid-term election, first of all. Let the silly little whiggers think they had taught him a lesson. Let them think he's a lame duck, and, essentially, powerless. Then I would stage a false-flag assassination attempt against the monkey. Maybe the attempt would succeed, and maybe not, but, either way, I would blame it on the Tea Party-types, and then I would have the perfect pretext for disarming the whiggers. Then the cowardly little Congress-critters and the kike-owned, kennel-fed "conservatives" at Fox News Channel wouldn't make a peep, and any whigger who dared object would be labelled a "racist" and a "terrorist" and shamed into silence. That would be the best possible way to do it, and entail the least amount of risk. Grant it, even that plan would be a little risky, but it would be the least risky plan possible, and, considering that they're all a bunch of craven cowards, that's the one they're most likely to follow. ;-(

If Covington really believes the other scenario is gonna play out, I can only conclude that he has either gone senile or somebody has spiked his pipe tobacco. ;-( ;-D

What gets me, though is the UNMITIGATED GALL of the fucking nigger, thinking he can not only disarm us, but do it by executive decree, just like George III attempted to do, back in 1775. :-(

I guess he's so brazen he just assumes the Supreme Court will simply give him a pass, and, unfortunately, he's probably right. That worthless sack of whiggershit, John Roberts, is so eager to be the darling of the gliberal Jewsmedia, that he can't bend over fast enough to stick his silly little snout in Obongo's half-breed buttcrack. If he did it on Obongocare, he'll do it on anything. The whigger makes Butt-In-The-Air Boehner look like Patrick Henry by comparison. :-( :-/

As for Congress, there will certainly be the opportunity for any and all who have the spine to do so to deliver plenty of fiery "Liberty Or Death"-type speeches from the floor. Of course, the Commies up there will probably simply turn the cameras off, so nobody will be able to hear them. Any President that thinks he has an "Internet kill switch" and intends to use it won't hesitate to have C-SPAN taken off the air as well, and Fox News with it, if they refuse to play ball with him.

In the end, though, WE WILL HAVE TO DO THE FIGHTING.

Curious George has spoken. The modern-day redcoats are on their way. ARE YOU READY???

Last edited by Jack; 02-09-2014, 05:20 PM.
    IF YOU STILL LOVE AMERIKA, YOU'RE A NIGGER-LOVER!!! ---CGO. 1/20/'09.

"Lay down your silver and your gold
    I am a man who won't be sold
    And even when my heart grows cold
    I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

E-mail From Gun Owners of America

E-mail From Gun Owners of America

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0159#post10159

Aside from the two mentions in the Mass Media, the only acknowledgement of Obongo's threat to disarm us came, not surprisingly, from Gun Owners of America.

The pricks just used it as an excuse to beg for money, though, as if these red-white-and-boo-yah buttmunches had some magic wand they could wave to stop it all from happening, if only we would send in the funds. Brazen bastards.

Gun Owners of America

__________________________________________________ _______________

The Battle for our Gun Rights is Growing Intense

Wherever and whenever I can take steps without legislation to [act], that’s what I’m going to do.... I intend to keep trying, with or without Congress, to help stop more [gun-related] tragedies from visiting innocent Americans in our movie theaters, shopping malls, or schools like Sandy Hook. -- President Obama’s State of the Union address, January 28, 2014

No doubt, you’ve heard the chilling words above already.

On Tuesday night, the President once again demonstrated that he has zero respect for the Constitution or for our God-given freedoms that are guaranteed by the Bill of Rights.

Obama indicated that if the Congress doesn’t act the way he wants, he’ll pick up his Executive Order pen and write more gun control restrictions into law.

His attorney general, Eric Holder, made a similar statement on Wednesday to legislators on Capitol Hill: “It is [the President’s] intention to again try to work with Congress, but in the absence of meaningful action [on gun control] to explore all the possibilities and use all the powers that he has to.”

Obama is acting like a tyrant, but many of his supporters inside the Beltway don’t care. They are defending him to the Nth degree.

For our part at GOA, we’re sounding the alarm and we’re working within the other two branches of government to rein in the President’s excesses.

And that has some folks upset.

Esquire magazine attacks Gun Owners of America

We recently alerted you to the effort by Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) to restore the right to carry arms in post offices. You guys responded wonderfully to this alert, and they are hearing you loud-n-clear on Capitol Hill.

The issue is still not resolved as the Senate committee postponed action on the underlying bill, in part, because of the Rand Paul amendment. According to The Washington Post, the Paul amendment “require[s] more study.”

In the meantime, gun owners are encouraged to double down in their efforts to contact their Senators.

While the GOA alert found a receptive audience in the gun community, Esquire magazine was horrified and mocked our Tuesday alert, calling us “nutballs” for wanting to reclaim the right to protect ourselves in a Post Office building.

The editors at Esquire share the same fundamental belief as our President, who has nothing but contempt for American gun owners. Remember the President’s derogatory reference to individuals who bitterly “cling to their Bibles or religion”?

The lines between the opposing sides couldn’t be more clearly drawn.

So please stand with Gun Owners of America and become a member for 2014 if you have not already done so!

The more members we have, the louder our “megaphone” in Washington, D.C., becomes. Help us to drown out the drivel from the political Esquires in the nation’s capital -- wherever they may rear their ugly heads.

GOA involved in three Supreme Court cases

Gun Owners of America continues to fight for Second Amendment rights in the courts.

And currently, GOA (and its foundation arm) has three amicus cases before the U.S. Supreme Court. We are fighting:

1) To protect your right to buy/sell firearms. In Abramski v. United States, GOA is challenging the ATF’s definition of a “straw purchase.” The agency has adopted a faulty definition which could, ultimately, threaten to put you in jail for buying a gun from a dealer and then later selling it to a law-abiding family member or friend.

2) To keep you and your guns safe from “no-knock” home raids. With an increasing number of “no-knock” raids occurring around the country -- just because the home occupants are known to own guns -- GOA is fighting to protect your safety and privacy in Quinn v. Texas.

3) To protect you from indefinite military arrest and detention. In Hedges v. Barack Obama, Gun Owners of America helped file an amicus brief in support of Chris Hedges and other journalists and political activists who are challenging Section 1021 of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012, which allows American citizens to be subject to secret arrest and indefinite detention by the military, exempt from the protections of the Bill of Rights.

For more information on these and other cases, please see the Gun Owners Foundation website: www.gunowners.com

Please stand up and sign up with Gun Owners of America and renew your membership today!

For less than what it costs to buy a box of ammunition, your $20 membership for 2014 will help us to stay on the front lines!

Yeah, on the front lines of the Verbal Diarrhea Front. Really accomplishing a lot there. The box of ammunition would be a MUCH better investment.

I'll curse your evil stranglehold."---Horslips, from "Trouble With A Capital 'T'", 1977.

Comment

ATF Raids Ares Armor, Collects Gun Buyers' Lists

I believe that March 15, 2014 will go down in history as the day that ZOG started Civil War Two against the American people.

What flat out kills me is how these GOA dipshits piss and moan about the fact that the gAyTF are seizing mere gun parts, and that somehow isn't within their jurisdiction, when the fact of the matter is that they're seizing those gun parts in order to prevent the construction of PERFECTLY LEGAL WEAPONS, which they wouldn't have had the authority to seize in the first place, even in fully-assembled condition. :-( It's that kind of fucked-up "thinking" or lack thereof, that has gotten us to this point in the first place. The fact of the matter is that AR-15s are LEGAL, whether Sambozo or his gAyTF minions like them or not. They have been legal for the past ten years, and will remain legal until or unless Congress chooses to ban them again. It was Congress that banned them in the first place, back in 1994, and it was Congress that let the ban expire in 2004. THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE SYSTEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY HAVE NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER UNDER THE CONSTITUTION TO CONFISCATE THEM FROM SELLERS, MANUFACTURERS OR OWNERS, AND, IF HE AUTHORIZED IT, HE IS ACTING LIKE A DICTATOR!!! :-( The SPINELESS LITTLE PUSSIES are just too scared of being called "racists" to say so. ;-(

So, at this point, there's not even any "legitimate" remedy left, until or unless the owner of this store sues Obongo, and has it taken to the Supreme Court, which will probably take years, IF they even agree to hear the case, in the first place. Congress can piss and moan all they want, but they *DO NOT* have the balls to impeach him, and they never will. The ball's in OUR court now. Hopefully, the NEXT store owner they try to rob at gunpoint will simply SHOOT BACK instead of handing over his inventory. ;-( ;-D
      ---TCM72

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATF Raids Ares Armor, Collects Gun Buyers’ Lists

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0368#post10368

Take the GOA poll and send a message to Congress

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not a GOA member yet? Click here to join Gun Owners of America!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By now, you may have heard about the raid on Ares Armor by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF).

Ares Armor is a gun parts store that carries a lower receiver of an AR-15 which is considered only 80% of a completed firearm (and, hence, is not classified as a firearm).

Following the March 15 raid by the ATF, GOA’s Larry Pratt interviewed the Ares Armor owner for the upcoming GOA News Hour weekly radio program. According to owner Dimitri Karras, an ATF official told him that if he would turn over his customer list, the raid could be avoided.

Nevertheless, Karras got a temporary restraining order (TRO) against the ATF. But the agency got the TRO overturned by lying to the judge about Karras' product -- which, again, is not classified as a firearm.

During the raid, the ATF stole much of his inventory of the 80% lower receivers and his customer list. That latter item -- the Ares Armor customer list -- appears to be what the ATF especially wanted.

Click here to take the Poll Question: “Do you think the ATF is illegally compiling a gun owner registry?"
      (You’ll see the poll question in the lower right corner.)

Since the AR-15 lowers are not firearms, the ATF should, technically, have no authority in the matter at all.

Even the ATF’s own rule making does not consider the 80% lower receivers to be firearms, so they should have no authority to regulate or confiscate them.

The AR-15 lowers have no serial numbers and they are not registered with the ATF by means of a background check. (Customers buy the other 20% and assemble the gun for their own use, which is legal.)

Sadly, on March 15, the ATF exhibited its infamous lawlessness by conducting what many gun owners consider to be an illegal raid.

GOA’s interview with Karras can be heard live here this Saturday, March 22 (at 5 pm, EST) or thereafter on demand at the GOA News Hour archive.

GOA’s related foundation (Gun Owners Foundation) stands with Ares Armor against ATF's arbitrary exercise of power to punish law-abiding businesses and create a gun registry, and should the need arise, our experienced legal team stands ready to assist the Ares Armor legal team.

Click here to take the Poll and Send a Message to Congress!

As a result of this recent confiscation of gun owners’ names, Gun Owners of America is conducting a poll of its members and activists.

The Poll Question: Do you believe the ATF is illegally collecting gun owner names from 4473’s and other gun records -- in order to illegally compile a national gun registry?

ARGUMENTS PRO:

We saw that, in just the past week, the ATF did a slimy end-run around a restraining order to order to seize Ares Armor's computers containing its customer list.

In addition, many, many members have told us that the ATF is copying 4473's and bound books during its annual FFL inspections.

ARGUMENTS CON:

Federal law prohibits a compilation of a gun registry by the ATF. In order to compile a de facto gun registry, even if stored in regional computers, the ATF -- a federal law enforcement agency -- would have to violate federal law.

Click here to Take the Poll and send a message to Congress

The results will be shared with Congress.

And, if you have a story of the ATF copying 4473’s, which you would like to share with us, please click here to give us your story. Entitle your email: “Stories of ATF record-copying”

(NOTE: While we will keep your name confidential, you are certainly free to withhold it.)

Last edited by Jack; 03-23-2014, 11:40 PM. Reason: Add introductory comments.

Comment

Deja Vu All Over Again

Deja Vu All Over Again

http://whitenationalist.org/forum/sh...0420#post10420

Well, guys, looks like it's gonna be another interesting April, just like the ones in 1775, 1861, 1993, and 1995.

According to this latest GOA e-mail, posted below, CONgress is about to decide whether or not to fund the gAyTF again. Remember what happened the LAST time this issue came up with an anti-gun Democrat in the White House? Do the words "Waco" and "Oklahoma City" ring a bell?

Look for ZOG to perpetrate some "horror of horrors" on the 15th, 19th, or 20th, and blame it on us "right-wing extremists" again.

Then the fun begins. ---TCM72

Gun Owners Conclusively Believe that
        ATF is Illegally Compiling a Registration List

-----------------------------------------------------------
        Not a GOA member yet? Click here to join Gun Owners of America!
        -----------------------------------------------------------

After conducting a nationwide poll last weekend -- where more than 10,000 respondents took part -- there is no doubt that American gun owners do not trust the agency that is empowered to enforce firearms law.

The overwhelming results showed that 98.1 percent of gun owners who responded to the unscientific survey believe that the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) is illegally compiling a registration list.

Gun Owners of America will be sharing these results with the Congress, and this comes at a very appropriate time -- as the House of Representatives will soon be turning its attention both to ATF’s funding and to limits on its activities.

There are many anecdotal examples that would indicate that ATF is trying to compile a registry of gun owners, and GOA has previously reported on these here and here.

The recent ATF raid on Ares Armor has only heightened that distrust of the agency, as agents confiscated the company’s customer list.

People can listen to the interview that GOA’s Larry Pratt conducted with the owner of Ares Armor here: http://republicbroadcasting.org/gun-...-hour-archives (Click on March 22,2014.)

And people can take the current GOA poll that is on the website -- pertaining to New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and the question of limiting magazine capacity -- by clicking here.

GOA provides additional detail regarding the Ares Armor story

GOA received some comment mail over last weekend in regard to how one could buy a lower receiver and legally turn it into a functioning firearm which has no serial number.

We would like to address this issue again, because some contested the lack of detail that we provided in our previous alert. (Sadly, this can be a problem when trying to shorthand a technical issue in a political alert -- where explaining technical milling operations is not the main focus of the alert.)

So to review, a person can legally purchase what is commonly known as an 80% lower receiver of an AR-15 which has no serial number, and after completing the machine work, can enjoy it for personal use.(1) This lower receiver -- if it does not have the required holes drilled and cavities milled in specific locations -- is NOT considered a “firearm” by the ATF.

To make it a functioning firearm, one must first drill several holes, mill out the frame where the trigger group fits and in some cases mill out the magwell. Once they finish doing this, they have what ATF considers a firearm. Although to make it a functioning firearm, a person will need to buy all the parts to finish the lower receiver and add an upper receiver to complete the gun.

By the way, it is the milling and drilling operation that several of you felt we should have discussed. We didn’t discuss it in the alert because this information was provided in some detail in the interview that GOA Executive Director Larry Pratt conducted with Ares Armor owner, Dimitri Karras. (Again, this is the interview that ran this past Saturday and can be heard in the archives here.)

In that radio program, Karras lays out why the lower receivers that he sells are NOT firearms according to ATF’s own interpretations of the law, and how gun owners can complete the process themselves to manufacture a firearm that does not have a serial number.

Although one point on that: One of GOA’s Board of Directors, who is a licensed firearms dealer, reiterates that it is COMPLETELY LEGAL to manufacture your own firearm without a serial number. However, he advises that considering the legal issues that gun owners could encounter, it might be advisable for a gun owner who manufactures his own gun to make up his own serial number and put it on the firearm. Again, this is not legally required, but simply a preventative measure that could prevent many legal headaches in later having to defend yourself against officials who don’t understand the law.

And speaking of that, you should be sure to research this subject for yourself and be confident in what you are doing before embarking on such an operation. One can read the ATF’s own statements, where they admit it is legal to manufacture a firearm (as long as one doesn’t sell or transfer it). And you should consult appropriate videos or other materials that you trust, as a guide for performing the appropriate milling operations.

(1) Federal law does not contain any provision which prohibits a person from manufacturing his own firearm for his own personal use. Chapter 44 of Title 18 in federal law is the main firearms law, which regulates the sale, transfer, importation and assembly of firearms. Given that there is NO penalty or prohibition on a person making his own firearm for his own personal use, even the ATF has concluded that this is legal. The ATF says: “For your information, per provisions of the Gun Control Act (GCA) of 1968, 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44, an unlicensed individual may make a ‘firearm’ as defined in the GCA for his own personal use, but not for sale or distribution.” (While GOA believes that ATF is interpreting 18 U.S.C. 922(a) too narrowly, the point is that even they concede that manufacture for personal use is, in most cases, unregulated.)

-------------------------------------

Last edited by Jack; 04-04-2014, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X